Why do Germans always look down on other people?

Why do Germans always look down on other people?

Because we are better than others

autism

No you're not. You like to think that deep within you the Aryan masterrace gives you such power. But look what your god forsaken country spawned. The Frankfurt school. The source of all our SJW collectivist shit theory that plagues us now. It would been better if your country never existed.

true

we do?

inflated sence of superiority fed to them by their masters .
germans are basically a mixed euro mutt race of slav/mongol rape babies all formerly pure germans fled into the roman empire to escape the huns

Most germans I knew were cool, but swedes are absolutely insufferable.

>But look what your god forsaken country spawned. The Frankfurt school.
Yeah, and after a few years of their bullshit we gased all these disgusting kikes. What have you done? Paying for their military?

Doesn't bother me user. I'm American, I look down of everyone. When you are the most powerful country on the face of the world, you get the privilege to look down on others.

That's just how they think.
Muslims have always been kinda high and mighty.

Are you retarded? The teachings of it layed the groundwork for every instance of cultural marxism that we see today. I'll say it again. It would have preferable had you and your country never fucking existed.

This is true. Germans were the only European people who put up a serious fight against the kike onslaught. I our race survives this war, Germany will become a sacred land of pilgrimage within the global European reich.

The Frankfurt School mostly fled to the US and continued their shit there, genius

>it would have preferable had you

Exactly my fucking point....

Yup. They also thought they were the proper succession of the Roman Republic/Empire. Germans always claim they're superior directly or indirectly.

There's a reason the huns have always been regarded as unusually war-like. Even their apologetics for WWII have teeth to them. Look at what the EU is turning into and what it's doing to the rest of Europe.

Remove the Taliban from the autobahn

Having suffered from the German menace, I can tell you that this is not a "meme". Germonkeys are inherently arrogant and insufferable.
Their language is arrogant/needlessly aggressive. Almost everything is an order. Their mannerisms are also utterly autistic.
I don't know how it's possible, that they are either tanned niggers or autistic krauts. I have never met a normal German person.

No you are not!

Germans are worse than any nigger. They are pseudwhites. Just white enough to form a cohesive military. But in ever itber respect they are niggers. That's why every time germs have been allowed to have any self confidence they ruin and destroy just like niggers.
The only solution for Germans is to constantly remind them they are shit I'm any way possible.
The only life a German deserves is one as a whimpering begging whelp.
Even the germs themselves know this that is why they praise Merkel and offer themselves to the shitskins. Their equals.

Is German your native tongue?

Yes, but Swissgerman. Somehow Germonkeys can never learn the language. Instead they will come and keep talking in their language like legit robots.

>When they try to use a typo as a gotcha
Nice quads tho fegget

Because they're mostly so very short. How is that shit not obvious?

Because no one would unironically try to speak the most degenerate version of the German language. That's the only reason.

German Friends!!
Martin & Michael !!
Forgive them, they don't know what they are saying. We all know the truth.

The great nation of Germany was always Great and still is.

Not only they were Vikings but they also were ancient Romans, you know, cesars, coloseum, pizza. I was watching that Netflix series called "Vikings" and when a German Viking invaded Anglos they were running away screaming like a little pussies. Whenever anglos heard even a fart of Great German Viking, they would burst crying as they knew they can't escape and they dont stand a chance against Great German Viking Ragnar von Rogbrock. I heard a story where single German Viking killed 15 anglos with a wooden spoon, how cool is that? Do i even have to mention that ancient germans were living all across modern day Poland and modern day Germany and even modern day Portugal? they were literaly living in whole Europe until V AD.

Without Germans there would be no Puma Shoes and we would still live in a sheds made of wooden sticks and cow shit.

Germans are a great nation!
Greetings from Poland!

Spain wtf? Disgrace to Europe.

Germans are ugly now b/c the best of them got wiped out and raped in WWII but German bantz live on.
Every time I see that retarded looking flag on pol I know I am in for some good autistic-tier bantz.
Germany has a refined sense of bantz it's autism but highly sophisticated autism. It is the type of autism that has been refined in an unrelenting environment of surrounding autism. Top notch stuff.

Because Germans are proud r1b brothers.

The ROMAN r1b alliance.

fpbp
Genetically

You know you can only look up from your knees right?

Know anything about Saint Gallen? Also how easy is it for a German speaker to learn the Swiss dialect?

you are not

Triggered shitskin

Didn't know starting wars and losing them made you better.

And we are better than you