I hate this little manlet so much

Why do people still listen to him? He has no credibility after lying about Michelle Fields.

Rafael Cruz is CIA. So was Lee Oswald.

He's fun to watch destroying people.

If a journalist was white and committed an assault hoax against a presidential candidate they'd be finished

Just like how the Karz For Kidz charity got caught giving donations to jewish kids alone... yet you still hear their corrupt commercials on fox news

Some People Are More Equal Than Others

All these kike niggers shilling that Ted Cruz was EVER electable and was EVER not a globalist kikeshill. all of these niggers HATED based perot and based buchanan.
S to spit on kike nigger graves.

>kikes can't handle the bantz and after fatal butthurt, attempt (((improv))).
He was working on the same street as the book depository at the time of the treason and NO FUCKING WAY he wasn't a (((CIgAY))) asset.

HIS SISTER HAS SOME GREAT FUCKING TITS

His voice alone wants me to knock his block off

>I don't give a damn about the browning of America but n-no Israel needs to be an ethnostate becaise w-we are the chosen you goy

>Israel needs to be an ethnostate

source lad

That is actually funny.

I don’t know who this dude is but he’s right. Why blueball us all like that.

No one does still listen to the (((midget))). The question is, why do people like you keep wanting Sup Forums to talk about him?

He’s right to still be salty over that comment from Trump. It was out of line and Cruz would be a better president. Trump is doing well though.

Why couldn't these two great men unite and save America? Something happened behind the scenes. Trump is better than standard politicians, but even he has been moved by the Neocons.

Fuck Zionist Ben Shapiro, but he's right and I'm still disappointed. Probably Trump wants to pressure them to stop undermining him, particularly on the Russia issue.

Underrated Benji tweet

>most popular conservative podcast
>nobody listens

post proof

just a bunch of cuckservative boomers.. so, no one.

>Russia issue
there is no issue, the whole thing is a Democrat fabrication.
Once they let it go they will just move onto a new one.

He never had any credibility.

Ben needs to smile more

>why
Because they were too old school to fight back in the way that is needed to eternally vanquish (((leftists)))- the way Trump is free, white, and 21 to do.
>moved by neocons
You're wrong about this. Based President Trump is engaging in 36 Double D Chesst and is lining up the Mother-of-All-Kill-Shots. Relax. We have /our guy/ in place.
IT'S HAPPENING.

Civic nationalist Jew. Go figure..

He's trying to make people think they're right wing by pushing "race doesnt matter goy, support israel, duh muslims are tryin ta kill us goy!" bullshit.
He's subversive and people need to stop listening to him.