Reminder

Friendly reminder that kids are being indoctrinated to think careless fucking and doing drugs is good.

Take this song as an example:
youtu.be/Tzuvfy4jFwE
The negress even does live shows for hundreds of teenagers.

Here's a few lyrics from the artist Cupcakke:
>Mouth wide open like I was at the dentist
>My pussy pink just like salami
>I ain't swallow one kid, I think I swallowed twins
>I wanna blow bubbles with sperm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM
youtube.com/watch?v=wwerIrGq12A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEDONISM WILL DEVOLVE INTO SADOMASOCHISM WHICH WILL OPEN PORTALS TO HELL AS BLOOD AND SEMEN AND SHIT ARE MIXED

agreed, fellow kekistani

shameless bump

mmmhmmm
and why were you watching this?
Could it be SATAN!?!

yes, hello

Good. As i get older I only hope the next gen thinks fucking 40yr olds at 18-25 is really cool.

ehh that was a SNL reference
19m views...
We are truly in the 'demoralization' phase, but have a chance to turn the ship.
For my own sake my attitude is to sit back and watch it all happen, for better or for worse.

Of course, I am adding 'high energy' from time to time, and participating in this thing we do on this website.
Time will tell, but individuals will tell time as they always have.

That video legitimately makes my stomach turn. Not because I'm morally against it or anything, she's just fucking disgusting. Who would ever want to fuck that?

are you male or female? because I have either good news or bad news for you...

Unless you maintain your hotness levels regardless of gender.

That song and the negress in it are absolutely vile.

don't lie Sup Forums... you'd colonize her pussy if you got the chance...

>careless fucking
contraception exists. treatment plans for every single std exist.

>drugs
Is addiction even real or do people simply become addicted to things because they feel unhappy or helpless in other areas of their life?

And if you thought an adult nigress singing about sucking cock was bad, here's a 14 year old talking about her white heroin wrists.
youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ

White J's, white Porsche
White wrist, white horse
Hi, bitch, hi, bitch
Hi, bitch, hi, bitch
I do not sniff it or roll it
It do not drip when I pour it
I do not run, I reload it
I do not save it, I throw it

She's not even an attractive nigress you fucking virgin

We need to invest in better zookeepers

>treatments for stds exist

Except the ones developing immunities to antibiotics.

>develop-ing

the past is far behind us, and the future doesn't exist!

As of today the most treatment-resistant gonorrhea in the world only requires is a single shot of ceftriaxone and a packet of azithromycin pills

Wtf ive got the weirdest boner right now

Some have already developed and more will. Gonnorhea is already being classified as a superbug. The u.s is safe but trailer parks like Australia where people fuck their own family members are at a big risk. You should be careful.

STDIDF nobody is falling for your shit. Get your drippy penis out of here please.

fear-mongers have found a hole in your reasoning. I hope you notice one day before your reality ship sinks to the bottom of the ocean of liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

>is proud of her vagina not smelling like fish
Jesus Christ, that's disgusting.

I might throw her in an oven, but only if I had heavy work gloves on.

What the fuck?

Oh boy I can Wait to show this video to my daughters and their senegalese and haitian boyfriends they may start having ideas, afterall we want to be advance like germany and Sweden

Straights are pretty well educated on protection still but homosexuals are pozzing each other to death in the US. 10% of bi/gay men have HIV, 25% of MtF have it.
Over 90% of all new HIV cases in the 13-24 age group are males having sex with males. Safe homosex is so not Current Year. They can have fun trying to get health insurance with aids in the future.
>CDC numbers so probably pretty conservative stats.

This is supposed to be a satire of sorts and not a legitimate song, but it is still vile nonetheless. Post-modernism breeds this type of degeneracy, I can tell you that much. Peoples of inferior culture are trying to normalize promiscuity and thottery because they know the white viewpoint is that of chastity and purity, and to take down our culture is to take down us.

Can't tell whether abo or t-pain

Damn you guys are such fucking losers. The only people that would get influences from something like this are retarded anyway. My gf likes this song, but it's not like she imitates this behavior. It's because it's just stupid, ridiculous, etc. Why put so much meaning to something meant to be meaningless.

cup of cakke..lol
abomination

>careless fucking and doing drugs
um 60s?

remix of a song by the same artist. somebody needs to stop these weebs.
youtube.com/watch?v=wwerIrGq12A

so you have a retarded gf that listens to demented retarded Shit wich not influences her because she is retarded anyway?

No, it's a good laugh. You don't have the ability to understand that apparently. These degeneracy threads always get most of Sup Forums so fucking butthurt.

Thanks a lot, user. I'm rock hard now...

That's horrendous. Truly

>AS BLOOD AND SEMEN AND SHIT ARE MIXED

In the case of gay niggers, it's over 20% testing HIV positive.