Give a poor man $100

Well, Sup Forums weenies?

People invest their wealth, they do t just hoard it.

the poor nigger will spend the 100 on smack, the rich man will invest the 100 into a startup.

what if you give a poor man the ability to get a job and start his own business so he can become a rich man?

what about the third option?
give a banker $1,000,000,000,000 and he will give it to someone else but expect interest

>not investing it into an index fund

This is why that man is poor.

-Poor man already has ability to get job
-poor because of poor choices

Poor people feed their kids on honey buns, mtn dew and gas station nachos. Gas stations have a convenience fee added on all their products offered. Poor people cannot resist gas stations, they are like watering holes in africa. Get out of the house more

> Which one do you think will produce more jobs
The rich man of course. Wtf is the poor man going to do to produce jobs?

WHY REDD*T, WHY DO YOU REPLY TO THIS SHIT.
FUCK OFF BACK TO REDD*T

God I fucking hate this "argument." The super rich generally don't just sit on their money, they invest it, which ultimately goes on to help the economy much more than a dirty hobo buying $100 worth of booze.

The death tax already imposed along with inherited money often being squandered quickly sets things back to the natural order in the vast majority of cases.

Give the businessman $100 and he will create a business with that money employing hundreds of people.

Fuck off commie.

Actually I agree

what if I don't want to give anyone anything because IT'S MY GOD DAMN MONEY?!

Poor whites are usually low IQ and need to he killed with the rest of the niggers desu

You can't give money to poor people, they don't know what to do with it other than spend it on other than frivolities or food

>he will do nothing because he can
You have a house, and at least several days of food in there. you should not leave your house until your stocks dry up, because you can.

The rich man is the answer to both questions.

>Rich people deposit millions of dollars in banks
>Reserve rate is something 12%
>Rich people have 88% of their stored money recirculated in the economy

Libtard pls.

>because rich people put money in their mattress
Its like these people don't understand banks or investments

Obviously the rich man will create more jobs.

Give a poor man $100 and he'll use it to pay his unnecessary cable bill because he's too fucking stupid to budget his money properly.

If he knew what he was doing, he wouldn't be poor. Or, he'd turn that money into more money by doing something useful with it, but the poor are poor for a reason, which is that most of them are subhuman garbage who can't exist on their own.

>I don't understand velocity of money, investment, reserve requirements, or really any basic econ principles the image

Poor man will spend it on a stolen iPhone from Kijiji or some crystal meth, neither of which will infuse the economy with capital.

Rich man will spend the $100, along with another $17,900 on a new luxury watch.

Or he'll invest it, make interest, and reinvest those earnings to make even more money. Probably helping small companies, such as those making custom watches, grow to be large and successful employers of many people.

Fuck poor people, if you're poor it's because you're a student or you made bad life choices and deserve to be poor.

Sort yourselves out, poorfags.

I mean, that's just how the NEET life is though.

It's pointless to address the logical fallacies and untruths in this... post.

Just the fact that it was made shows that honesty of thought was not something OP wanted to engage in.

Taking money from you and giving it to me seems like a great idea!

So when will you give me 100 dollars?

>poor man spends it rather than saves it
>rich person saves it rather than spends it

Makes you think

This is some really stupid libertarian junk in this thread.

We give it to the poor man not because he will create more jobs or spend it, but because he is a fellow citizen and we want to help him. 14/88.

The stock market is scary okay!

>give a rich man $100 and he’ll do nothing because he can
Do leftists think that wealthy people live in some ethereal bubble or something?

Poor man will spend it on weed or media. Rather than bills or food.

Rich man will put it into a savings or invest it.

>Rich man will spend the $100, along with another $17,900 on a new luxury watch.

Rich man is rich because he doesn't buy junk, he puts his money to work.

Even J. Paul Getty had pay phones in his mansion for "guests" to use.

>honey buns

Fucking thank you! It sounds like a joke but these cretins literally live off of this shit.

People wonder why I'm racist when niggers swarm to shitholes run by Habibis that take advantage of their convenient location in the ghetto to add nearly 2 bucks to everything in the store.

Fuck now I can't stop thinking about all the gas stations around here with signs given to them by Rockstar:

Rockstar now accepted by EBT!

IM FEELING THE BURRRRRRN

Or also spend it on food or bills. Rich people usually have expensive lifestyles and tastes. Lady filed a claim today for an $81,000 engagement ring, lives in a 4.3 million dollar home.

Pays about $15,000 in insurance premiums every year for all her shit. Rich people spend way more than poorfags ever do.

>Even J. Paul Getty had pay phones in his mansion for "guests" to use.

That's fucking kike level cheapness.

1) No one is giving anything. It's a matter of taking less. Nothing is taken from the "poor" man. Thousands ("rich is invariably the middle class, btw when it comes to tax the rich) will be taken from the middle class.

2) What stimulates the economy more? Capital to be had, or a case of Ripple?

Definition of "Poor"?
Definition of "Rich"?
Also, were does the $100 come from?

>poor man needs the $100
>no poor man will give it to him, as every poor man according to you needs the money
>need rich man to 'give' that $100

also a rich person doesn't 'sit' on their money you ignorant nig, they invest it.

Yeah because the poor man has such money sense and has well invested his capital leading to his predicament.

The rich man has no idea how to invest capital to make money, hence his lack of wealth

It's not like the wealthy man has made his wealth from voluntary transitions and has employed people and shared the wealth by doing so.

Poor man will use it to roll his weed in.
Rich guy will use it to

BUMP!

>"it's in savings, it LEAVES the economy"
>how do banks make money

>Be a (D) billionaire
>granted the title "Superdelegate"
>Rigs the primary and steals campaign donations

wew lad

>Buys $80 worth of alcohol and some Wendies

>Lady filed a claim today for an $81,000 engagement ring

Who stole the ring?
Hmm... who could it be? The rich man?

The left totally ignores the concept of investment and think that rich people save their money in giant gold coin polls like ducktales

What a time to be alive

>"Now, for months after Sutton Place was purchased, great numbers of people came in and out of the house. Some were visiting businessmen. Others were artisans or workmen engaged in renovation and refurbishing. Still others were tradesmen making deliveries of merchandise. Suddenly, the Sutton Place telephone bills began to soar. The reason was obvious. Each of the regular telephones in the house has direct access to outside lines and thus to long-distance and even overseas operators. All sorts of people were making the best of a rare opportunity. They were picking up Sutton Place phones and placing calls to girlfriends in Geneva or Georgia and to aunts, uncles and third cousins twice-removed in Caracas and Cape Town. The costs of their friendly chats were, of course, charged to the Sutton Place bill."
A justified course of action.

>spends it all on beer and cigarettes*

Just like his normal pay check and that's why he's fucking poor to start with.

Money DOES NOT have value. WORK has value. Say it with me lads, 'WORK is the source of value'.

Wow, best meme today man!

That is retarded. Rich people invest their money, they don't stick it in a mattress or piggy bank. This is stupid people logic who have no clue how investments power business growth and economic expansion. Every job requires some level of new investment.

Oh yes a homeless man will buy drugs from which the geberal public won't profit and even have to pay for that dirty prick when he ODs. Jesus user you are a dumb piece of shit

I'd be curious to see what benefits the economy more, these "investments" or actually buying stuff.

Poor and Middle-Class people buying stuff is really the ultimate in "trickle up" economics.

Nothing is stopping that. I started my business with nothing, no investor, quit my job cold turkey, worked 100 hours per week for free for a year and a half. Most people won't do this because of one this. IT IS FUCKING HARD WORK. Sorry but as a successful business owner going on 14 years now, it was insane how hard it was. But I created a $20 mil business from absolutely nothing except what was in my head. Now I employ 30 other people and invest my earnings into other businesses.

wrong. the product has value. the work has no value whatsoever. i don't care if you work your entire life on a pencil. it's still valued at 25 cents. i don't care if you made the only remaining pill that can save my life with five minutes of work. it's still worth $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Wealthy people typically invest more into the production of capital goods, which allows consumer goods to increase in quantity. Consumer spnding is good for the economy, but it'll only take you so far if no one is investing in capital goods.

Giant vaults stacked with currency collecting dust. Amazingly, the bank pays the depositor interest for the privilege of storing it on his behalf and insures it too. 'Cuz reasons.

Sure.

Cease commenting and kys, wooly-headed (((advocate))).

>give a poor man $100 and he will spend it on a packet of szechuan sauce on ebay because he has to
>give a rich man $100 and he will invest it in stocks or cryptocurrency

Well they also base most of their beliefs and arguments around fictional movies as well. They are utterly degenerate humans.

I work in a business that produces a product. We value our product based on the amount of WORK put into it.

>can't greentext
Lurk Moar newfag also
>muh meme flag

Except we have people who invest in capital goods. It's not like there are no rich people.

The plebs buying stuff keeps other plebs employed and helps them buy stuff which keeps more plebs employed and so on, with small amount going into the pockets of government and classes as we go up the food chain.

How banking works in OP's mind.

Good point. I should clarify that when I say work I mean labor that is effective. That being said a product or a service only has value if people will pay for it (whether with money or in the exchange of goods or labor).

To rephrase my initial point;iIf I destroy a batch of pencils which would have been purchased otherwise, value is lost. However, if I burn money, no value is lost.

>poor because of poor choices
People born into poverty have a tough time escaping it unless there are nearby opportunities available.

Poor people spend all their money on consumables
Biggest expense are
Food, rent, gas, drugs/alcohol and transportation(muh 24s dawg)

Rich people spend very little on consumables
Biggest expenses are
Tax, insurance, charity and wives.

Basically rich people spend most of their money on other people

I got 1000 just sitting in my bank. Everything else goes into stocks and investments. I only make 10 per hour. Going to buy a 3k civic in a few months.

Not in america
Everyone has the option of being not poor
Simple
Work at always finding a better paying job while working w/e job you currently have.
Dont get into any debt.
Thats it only two requirements.
By the time you are 30 you should have enough skills to be earning 65k+ a year and have zero debt.
While this is not "rich" its also not poor.
Anyone can do this by always looking ahead and never looking behind.

The money isnt given to a rich man. Its given to companies which use the money to create more job.

Currency =/= "the economy"

lmao where do they think that $100 comes from?

Government can give out $100 bills like candy and destroy the entire economy plunging everyone into poverty for decades.

Government can alternatively foster a healthy economy through light taxes and regulations, which results in enough jobs that the poor man is no longer poor and working somewhere for above a living wage.

>Not knowing that Rich people invest shit
>Whether it goes to the bank or a company via stocks
>It'll affect the economy as they use it

Literally, yes, they do.
Their entire ideology is based on a fundamental lack of understanding economics.

>buy beer and cigarettes
>get drunk
>wake up late for work
>under-perform
>get stressed
>buy more beer and cigs
>never reflect on actions
>repeat forever and blame capitalism

Not with $100 because our country (and maybe yours idk) hates small business and taxes the everloving fuck out of them

>Give it to poor person
>They immediately give it to a rich person

Doesn't matter really. Stop using fake-ass fiat scamcoins.

Give the poor man $100, and he will spend it on booze, cigarettes, and slot machines... all of which are owned by the rich man.

So the rich man still gets the $100, but the poor man also gets liver disease, lung cancer, and gambling addiction.

>Give
>Earn
Fuck these fucking communist pieces of shit.
We are going to have to kill them, aren't we?

the rich man because he is actually going to invest it ya dingus