Dramph and his retarded fan base are triggered by pic related

Dramph and his retarded fan base are triggered by pic related.

Top kek

Not really, it's for the greater good desu, those electoral college votes and liberal district judges will be gone and the Dems will cease to be a national party. The US will likely be 68% white and recovering. It's a great trade off, and once we've recovered, we can probably declare war on you guys and take it back, purging the leftists and sending the Mexicans south of the border, making California 1940s tier. I hope Calexit passes.

>we declare war n you

We have guns too you know.

thats the worst faction in new vegas

Cali recently attempted to criminalize guns with more than 10 rounds, your "guns" will be useless. You don't have the numbers or the quality of firepower. Even then your populace would attempt to ban guns the second your nation-state is declared. It's a moot point, Californian liberals cannot beat the US army or even Californian conservative counter-guerillas, they'd be wiped out within weeks.

This.

We they go right, we go left.

Fuck BLDUMPFH.

You know what to do.

We have enough patriotic people who will defend our freedoms from the dumb fat rednecks like you. Better shut your mouth. Your faggot army of fatass boomers will be crashed before you even get to our border.

hands off my states rights you federal government shill

Aren't you fags suppossed to be crying or something?

You forgot the part where the bear is sickly with dehydration

>We have enough patriotic people who will defend our freedoms from the dumb fat rednecks like you.
Yes and they're all on our side, the demographic who would vote for Calexit would most likely be those who have never held a firearm in their lives and think that suppressors completely silence the gun like in the movies. You'd be demolished in a civil war with American patriots in your own state before intervention would ever be needed.

That magazine is designed by autists.

do these retarded star magazines actually work

>tfw live in California
>Go to LA
>Only white people I see are Women
>Almost everyone is ugly and overweight
>Black Israelites are screaming about Native Americans near the Chinese Theatre
>Everything smells like shit

I don't know how anyone lives there and enjoys it in any capacity, it seems fucking awful, traffic everywhere, shitty cars and people with no insurance, random schizos on the street screaming. Really is a shithole.

We have the best infrastructure best economy best health care best schools and best food in the Union. All of these were accomplished by our California liberal values. Sorry you will fail miserably if you try and take it from us.

>near the chinese theater

so you went to the biggest hollykike jew tourist trap in LA and whine when you see nothing but shitskins?

shoulda called me up dude sounds like you didn't get out to the white parts

are you seriously some shitlib commie cali faggot that posts pics of right wing chicks shooting guns to pretend like you're a badass?

listen you shitscum, my crew and other cali right wing nuts are going to fucking street sweep the shit out of you faggots, long before the cavalry from the gov or other states show up...

you keep going to the gun range and voting to take away everyone elses 2A rights...you fucking stupid faggot

we can't wait to kill you faggots

you are such a lazy limp wristed faggot you have a fat illegal mexican clean your house

tacos fucking suck for food and the LAUSD is a mexican continuation school...healthcare is good if you are an illegal...

you have a poor LAUSD education if you think CA was accomplished by shitlib values

please hurry up and secede so i can find you, give your mom and sister a good fucking since they haven't had one in a while, and fucking murder you in front of them.

>tacos fucking suck for food
don't be a faggot. mecixan food is great. healthcare is great for me. i pay like $10 a month and get great coverage through my job. LA is a shit hole. SF is a shit hole. there are still good places/people out here though. you type like a faggot and you're shits all fucked up.

>OP

lol he literally thinks we are all fat. XD shit even the fat asses have enough skill to kick your libshit ass. Are there no true texans in the house?

Nice larp faggot. Most of my liberal friends have guns. Your right wing bs will never make it out of your parents house.

Stay mad manlet.

It's actually a pretty nice looking flag desu

>california republic
>hate the electoral vote
>openly full retard democratic
You're damn right it triggers me.