Sup Forums "dillema"

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Here's how I know you're racist psychopaths.
The train is approaching the split in the railway tracks on one side of the tracks is a hard working tax paying white male in his early 30's on the other side of the tracks there are 40 black babbies. Your move do you pull the lever and kill the white man or do you kill the black children

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

The black babies never made it on the tracks because their black parents had them aborted.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

I let the train continue on its course, I don't care either way.

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

shoot an rpg at the train. stomp on the nigglets. ask the white man what he thinks about the JQ, and depending on his answer, either shoot him or release him

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

Bait

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

I save the white man because i'n not a fucking traitor to my tribe.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Kill the fucking white male obviously

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Those black babies probably have some form of std

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Kek

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

Bullshit question. As long as I don't touch the lever, I assume no fault for your experiment. You're the sick bastard who set things up to murder people. Go $#@ yourself with rusty razor wire, cuck.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

Which are more likely to harm me or society in the future?

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

How about i kill the white man and I keep the black babies and train them into Facist then release them into this world

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Go and ask this of niggers on social media, when they give you the "racist psychopath" answer you can come back here and enjoy the bantz like everyone else

Juan White
Juan White

Fpbp

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Actually, I'm not responsible for the deaths of the black kids as long as i do not touch the lever. To pull the lever would be murder, to not pull the lever leaves me as an observer and as such innocent of wrongdoing.
Nice shitpost though grannpojk.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

so you wouldn't pull the lever if the children where white either right?

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

correct.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

what would you do in the original scenario?

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

I'd get a dumb Norwegian to pull the lever and have him arrested for murder, of course.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

A gentleman's reply.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

obviously kill the white man, men are expected to be sacrificed before women and children

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

i don't believe you.

Jason James
Jason James

40 black babies

and only one father

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

like 90% of people would do the same without thinking you're jsut so fucked up and see race everywhere you just can't see past the fact that they are black you don't see them as children

Connor King
Connor King

Here's how you should know I am a racist.

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

Nig kids are less valuable than whites ofc I save the white man. Try a harder one.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

baby tier philosophy

I don't pull the lever.

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

a psychopath wouldn't care if the babies were black or white

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

like 90% of people would do the same without thinking

you think so?

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

yeah but if the white guy dies, who's gonna pay gibs for the niglets' arizona drinks?
41 dead in this scenario

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

I'm positive I think even most committed racists would do the same

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

even most committed racists would do the same

see now i know you're full of shit

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

This. "Racist psychopath" is actually an oxymoron. Racism means identifying with others, something psychopaths are incapable of.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

What if the white male was a communist on the long march through institutions?

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

see at least this makes it an interesting scenario.

op's scenario is too boring. obviously everyone would choose to save the man

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

I bet youre white and upper middle class and never lived in a black neighborhood your entire life.

Seriously, the virtue signaling is strong with you OP.

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

I doubt it I think even Hitler would save the children first Hitler did have some sense of honor

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Killing one commie is probably easier than killing 50 pickaninnies. I think I'd still spare the white man.

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

For now.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

who's to say the level even changes the tracks fucking direction. For all you know that level could electrify the tracks and kill all parties. Best to just walk on by

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Kill the shitskins, ez

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Kill the white man obviously. He's more likely to be competition. The blacks can be chained up on the farm and put to work. They have a lot of years ahead of them so it's a good investment.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

Nice spelling OP, i'll let the Babbies die.

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Kill the lil niglets!!!

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

even Hitler would save the children first

yeah i kind of doubt it

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

Not pulling the lever, that would be murder.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

How about I just stop the train?

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

One worker is better than 40 slackers

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Depends, is the white man a leaf?

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

It's too late and you would miss the opportunity to kill a bunch of niglets.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Completely different scenario and not even comparable.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

Explain the difference

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

the white babies have fathers who would miss them very much

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

One is humans, the other is a destructive pest species imported from africa by jews.

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

I have no business touching that switch. I don't work for the railroad. That switch might change the tracks, or do something else entirely different - how the fuck would I know? I don't work for the railroad. I'm not touching the switch and becoming a murderer, what kind of fucking fool do you take me for?

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Touching another man's lever would be a violation of the NAP so I have no choice but to do nothing and let the white man live.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

If it were every black person in the world I would sacrafice them for one hardworking white male.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

this should be an eye opener for you - people arent created equal. a single white person is worth more than 40 blacks. age is meaningless. 1 x 99 year old terminal white is worth more than 100 new born niggers.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

My answer to this is to always not interfere. Its not my place to change that person's fate.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

I don't fuck with the train either. I didn't get tied to the tracks like those gunless faggots did.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

a single white person is worth more than 40 blacks
not really and it shouldn't matter since people are still people but if you're born white you don't automatically get a +3 intelligence stat on character creation race menu that's not how IQ works low income appalachian tier whites will have shittier genes passed down and be dumber than someone born rich even if that someone is descended from Nigerian princes or Oprah's relatives it's influenced by the quality of the nutrition water the environment education etc

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

So what? Children that will grow up to life on welfare and rape white grandmas and little girls. Kill my friends and brothers, and destroy everything right in the world. The more niggers on the tracks the faster I'd pull that lever

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

TIME FOR SOME DUAL RAIL ACTION

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

low income Appalachian tier whites will have shittier genes passed down and be dumber than someone born rich even if that someone is descended from Nigerian princes or Oprah's relatives it's influenced by the quality of the nutrition water the environment education etc

what are you even saying here? they will have shittier genes passed down because of environmental causes?

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

As usual, fpbp

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Came here for this

Asher James
Asher James

this

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

that’s asking a bit much

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Jesus H Christ leaf, the answer is so fucking simple. Run over the niggers, then go shoot the white dude. There, was that so hard?

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

What the trolley does isn't my problem.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

You obviously save the baby chimps, after all, my cotton field could use some work.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Switch it half way and derail the train.
Faggot train riding commies

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

underrated

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Switch it half way and derail the train.
Fuck 4th grade philosophy teachers.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Genes are transmitted by parents to their offspring. Nutrition and environment can have an effect on how genes are expressed but play zero role in gene determination. For example: If your food and water are of poor quality, you will be likely grow to be shorter than you should be. Conversely, if you are well fed and have clean water, you will reach your full height potential, but will not exceed the height programmed by your genetic code.