Sup Forums "dillema"

Here's how I know you're racist psychopaths.
The train is approaching the split in the railway tracks on one side of the tracks is a hard working tax paying white male in his early 30's on the other side of the tracks there are 40 black babbies. Your move do you pull the lever and kill the white man or do you kill the black children

The black babies never made it on the tracks because their black parents had them aborted.

I let the train continue on its course, I don't care either way.

shoot an rpg at the train. stomp on the nigglets. ask the white man what he thinks about the JQ, and depending on his answer, either shoot him or release him

Bait

I save the white man because i'n not a fucking traitor to my tribe.

Kill the fucking white male obviously

Those black babies probably have some form of std

Kek

Bullshit question. As long as I don't touch the lever, I assume no fault for your experiment. You're the sick bastard who set things up to murder people. Go $#@ yourself with rusty razor wire, cuck.

Which are more likely to harm me or society in the future?

How about i kill the white man and I keep the black babies and train them into Facist then release them into this world

Go and ask this of niggers on social media, when they give you the "racist psychopath" answer you can come back here and enjoy the bantz like everyone else

Fpbp

Actually, I'm not responsible for the deaths of the black kids as long as i do not touch the lever. To pull the lever would be murder, to not pull the lever leaves me as an observer and as such innocent of wrongdoing.
Nice shitpost though grannpojk.

so you wouldn't pull the lever if the children where white either right?

correct.

what would you do in the original scenario?

I'd get a dumb Norwegian to pull the lever and have him arrested for murder, of course.

A gentleman's reply.

obviously kill the white man, men are expected to be sacrificed before women and children

i don't believe you.

>40 black babies

and only one father

like 90% of people would do the same without thinking you're jsut so fucked up and see race everywhere you just can't see past the fact that they are black you don't see them as children

Here's how you should know I am a racist.

Nig kids are less valuable than whites ofc I save the white man. Try a harder one.

baby tier philosophy

I don't pull the lever.

a psychopath wouldn't care if the babies were black or white

>like 90% of people would do the same without thinking

you think so?

yeah but if the white guy dies, who's gonna pay gibs for the niglets' arizona drinks?
41 dead in this scenario

I'm positive I think even most committed racists would do the same

>even most committed racists would do the same

see now i know you're full of shit

This. "Racist psychopath" is actually an oxymoron. Racism means identifying with others, something psychopaths are incapable of.

What if the white male was a communist on the long march through institutions?

see at least this makes it an interesting scenario.

op's scenario is too boring. obviously everyone would choose to save the man

I bet youre white and upper middle class and never lived in a black neighborhood your entire life.

Seriously, the virtue signaling is strong with you OP.

I doubt it I think even Hitler would save the children first Hitler did have some sense of honor

Killing one commie is probably easier than killing 50 pickaninnies. I think I'd still spare the white man.

For now.

who's to say the level even changes the tracks fucking direction. For all you know that level could electrify the tracks and kill all parties. Best to just walk on by

Kill the shitskins, ez

Kill the white man obviously. He's more likely to be competition. The blacks can be chained up on the farm and put to work. They have a lot of years ahead of them so it's a good investment.

Nice spelling OP, i'll let the Babbies die.

Kill the lil niglets!!!

>even Hitler would save the children first

yeah i kind of doubt it

Not pulling the lever, that would be murder.

How about I just stop the train?

One worker is better than 40 slackers

Depends, is the white man a leaf?

It's too late and you would miss the opportunity to kill a bunch of niglets.

Completely different scenario and not even comparable.

Explain the difference

the white babies have fathers who would miss them very much

One is humans, the other is a destructive pest species imported from africa by jews.

I have no business touching that switch. I don't work for the railroad. That switch might change the tracks, or do something else entirely different - how the fuck would I know? I don't work for the railroad. I'm not touching the switch and becoming a murderer, what kind of fucking fool do you take me for?

Touching another man's lever would be a violation of the NAP so I have no choice but to do nothing and let the white man live.

If it were every black person in the world I would sacrafice them for one hardworking white male.

this should be an eye opener for you - people arent created equal. a single white person is worth more than 40 blacks. age is meaningless. 1 x 99 year old terminal white is worth more than 100 new born niggers.

My answer to this is to always not interfere. Its not my place to change that person's fate.

I don't fuck with the train either. I didn't get tied to the tracks like those gunless faggots did.

> a single white person is worth more than 40 blacks
not really and it shouldn't matter since people are still people but if you're born white you don't automatically get a +3 intelligence stat on character creation race menu that's not how IQ works low income appalachian tier whites will have shittier genes passed down and be dumber than someone born rich even if that someone is descended from Nigerian princes or Oprah's relatives it's influenced by the quality of the nutrition water the environment education etc

So what? Children that will grow up to life on welfare and rape white grandmas and little girls. Kill my friends and brothers, and destroy everything right in the world. The more niggers on the tracks the faster I'd pull that lever

TIME FOR SOME DUAL RAIL ACTION

>low income Appalachian tier whites will have shittier genes passed down and be dumber than someone born rich even if that someone is descended from Nigerian princes or Oprah's relatives it's influenced by the quality of the nutrition water the environment education etc

what are you even saying here? they will have shittier genes passed down because of environmental causes?

As usual, fpbp

Came here for this

this

that’s asking a bit much

Jesus H Christ leaf, the answer is so fucking simple. Run over the niggers, then go shoot the white dude. There, was that so hard?

What the trolley does isn't my problem.

You obviously save the baby chimps, after all, my cotton field could use some work.

Switch it half way and derail the train.
Faggot train riding commies

underrated

>Switch it half way and derail the train.
Fuck 4th grade philosophy teachers.

Genes are transmitted by parents to their offspring. Nutrition and environment can have an effect on how genes are expressed but play zero role in gene determination. For example: If your food and water are of poor quality, you will be likely grow to be shorter than you should be. Conversely, if you are well fed and have clean water, you will reach your full height potential, but will not exceed the height programmed by your genetic code.