Why do Americans hate cities so much?

Answered your own question with that pic

Same reason you don’t like London?
>tfw no niggers here

shiiiieeet
Britbongs channels his own insecurities regarding the safety, prosperity, and future of his own nation and race into totally kekable fpbp

City. Noun. A place where people without resources go to die.

Literally live just outside London. Acid attacks daily, Muslim wielding a machete walking the streets screaming at people weekly and attempted/ successful attacks on human life for religious purposes are monthly.

Before the tidalwave began, Nigel Farrage/ Nick Griffin where a laughingstock to us. There where so many native brits and our culture was so in tact that we couldn't even conceive that what they where saying could be true. They where just 'Islamophobic Bigots with racist agendas' and we should pay no attention.

Shit changed. Shit got real.
They where right.

That looks like a rundown zoo with no keepers.

We have thousands of miles of places to live in nature.

Cities are congested, the people are over socialized to the point of not giving a fuck about anything around them, the taxes are too high and the services for the those taxes suck if you make too much. Cities are really for poor people to take advantage of public transportation and services. If you don't need either, then you don't really need to live there.

that's philly not gary indiana wtf

FUCK this id

London is a fucking dump, I refuse to even go there anymore.

this

The unique ID algorithm knows you're a nigger

Everyone crammed in together.
Constant noise, litter and pollution.
Full of migrants/immigrants/homeless all looking for gibs.
99% of the whites are numales.

Ditto. Live just outside the M25 zone. Refuse to go into the inner circles of the Inferno. If you look at the 'London Zones 1-8' map you can actually superimpose it perfectly over a map of Dante's Circles of Upper Hell.

What's so great about cities?
Sell me on it kiwi.
>inb4 degenerate arts, culture, diversity and us smarties live in cities

u afro nau boi!

nasty niggers have ruined everything.

Because they are filled with niggers.

I don't like the concrete nature of em. I need to be in my rural and suburban setting

FPBP

Negro
Urban youth
Gorilla in the mist
Porch monkey
Basketball-American
Watermelonius
Future Astronaut
Nigger

demographics, shoddy traffic engineering, ugly

Lack of control. If things go to shit you’re relying on public transportation and fighting everyone for limited supplies at the grocery store. All the taxes and zoning for my bunker isn’t worth it compared to a rural setting.

>What's so great about cities?
this

Hell, If the cities were 100% I still wouldn't want to live in them.
Stupid people grouped up in masses, no thanks.

Too congested, too much bullshit. Live a short way outside a city and you have access to all the good parts and none of the bad

>gorilla in the mist
Just when I think I know them all

They are filled with niggers

>Why do Americans hate cities so much?
your pic shows you

how about Mighty Joe Yungthug?

niBBa have you been to one of our inner cities :^) there's a reason for "white flight", and a reason we abandoned them. We sacrificed our major cities on the altar of gibmedats as containment zones for the chimps of all races, white, black, hispanic, etc.

>539 killed in shootings
>2560 injured in shootings
>Homeless people everywhere
>Highest taxes in the state
Yup, you got me OP. I need to learn to love my city more.

>Why do Americans hate cities so much?

Google "red lining"
US government policy was to sacrifice the inner cites by forcing mortgage money to the suburbs.

Cities like Paris protected the cities and built their slums in the suburbs.

Cuz dey fulla niggers brah

Chur bro

Cities either slowly kill their inhabitants or drive them insane.

Humans were not meant to live in concrete hives.

Cities are open air prisons. Small town America is more healthy for the individual and society not to mention A E S T H E T I C

Because for some reason we gave most of them to pavement apes, etc.