There is no place for a gun in a family's house

Why some people in the united states tend to shove up the toxic "gun culture" to their own children?

I can understand that you are obssesed with an asault rifle, but letting children freely use and manipulate these guns only puts in them in danger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. cuck

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

how about no, you're a faggot

this shillin here has gotten so fuckin bad its self defeating

the actual ship of left/pol/

Yeah let's just only allow guns to be in the hands of the people who WILL have guns no matter what the law is those people being all government agents and security, the police and criminals. Yep makes total sense to me let's just not try to defend ourselves from those groups of people even if they decide to eliminate all the non gun owners, we should just roll over and be shot because that's what good people who don't want to spread toxic gun culture do right?

>me and my pals at the shooting range can overthrow the entire govt.

Here we go

Maybe because we want our children to be able to protect themselves instead of being a limp wristed fag like yourself. That little girl is literally more manly than you. Think about that.

Lazy shill thread. You know what to do, lads.

Homo...

Both my kids have automatic weapons and love America... my 9 year old daughter will take out your commie ass if you fuck with her... the up and coming generation is going to rule you snowflakes.. it’s going to be fun to watch.

>toxic

Stopped reading there. Just like every other “-ist” buzzword, you libtards have driven that word so far into the ground that it’s lost its meaning

Guerilla warfare is best warfare.

>muh daughter!!!1

Lol your granchildren will be brown

REEEEEEEEE

Guns are bad, cuck me some more jamal

LOL that's a fucking .22 faggot!

Kids should know how to respect and use guns if necessary, now more than ever. Helicopter parenting and constant chaperones is not a good solution and it is what most parents are doing now. I'm not saying kids all need to be strapped and packing heat at all times, but more self reliance in youth is needed. It will only create more self reliant adults who do not want a nanny state to do everything for them.

Lol you will have no grandchildren you numale incel mangina cuckold

>incel mangina
those concepts are mutually exclusive burger

> Flag scanning complete

I have them specifically because of them. Their lives are important and I must be willing to take another's life to defend them.

No criminal has the right to threaten my family and live.

How do you know i’m Not brown? Cracker

>M&P .22
Weak, give that kid some real nato to shoot instead of .22

The homo wouldn’t know the difference...

M&p also has a pink & purple version

hi sam, new mde video soon? get off Sup Forums lazy kike

Pretty rich coming from a VIRGIN
HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you it's fun, I had one before I bought the 5.56 and I regret selling it.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

>the government is going to open fire on its own citizens with military grade weaponry
Here we go

>toxic "gun culture" to their own children?

We love you Sam and hope you get help

>He unironically promotes the forced meme "cuck"

You're an idiot.

OP is without a doubt a shill.

Without a gun how would they have shot Harambe?
Makes you think.

Not an americuck here, but gun laws are for faggots.