Makes you think

POL takes credit for their ancestors achievements but not responsibility for their crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I was never a slave, that was my ancestors!"

"So you have no problem leaving up the statues?"

Slavery wasn't a crime

Bongistan only takes credit for the crimes of its ancestors.

also RESIST

www.politiclapback.blogspot

what crimes?`

>immigration is revenge against white people

You don't fucking say.

Then when are blacks going to take responsibilty for niggers.
Once blacks cop to the nigger problem and help to effectively end niggers then all blacks are niggers. Control your shit blacks.

what crimes? slavery was legal, and those statues were put up after the war to unite the country. the only reason to go after them now is the left is so butthurt that they've lost all power, that they are trying to erase history and further divide the country.

Slavery was not a crime.

Do blacks benefit more from their actions or not considering African Americans live far better lives than Africans?

> the sons are somehow responsible for the sins of the father
> implying it isn't all just another "fuck white people" thing

If you know anything about basketball-americans, you know their culture is all about "how can I piss off a white person today".

And that's only when they can't benefit from it financially first.

Oh, and lets not forget "if I can't steal it, then I'll burn it down".

why so much shitposting from UK flag now?

all the time with these bait threads

I take full responsibility.
We should have tripled our slave market, then shipped them back when finished.

>slavery not a crime

Fuck you, try being a slave and see how you like it

>he's not even going to be charged with homicide

make me faggot

Feels don't matter when we're talking about the law, Nigel. The fact is, it was legal, making it not a crime.

My ancestors didn't own slaves.

It's a crime against humanity you sociopath. Have you no soul

My ancestors owned slaves and made a bundle selling thousands of niggers on the other side of the Atlantic. That's what happen when a superior civilisation encounters a bunch of tribal societies who can barely qualify as kingdoms.
Niggers complaining about that would be like me complaining about the roman conquest.

Who do you think we are child? We are slaves.

If you're white there's 99.99% chance your ancestors benefitted from slavery

We already are, we work and they eat.

every race has practiced slavery, all but one still do. White people didnt invent slavery, they ended it.

Not an argument

Its how civilisation is spread you mong. Romans did it to most of Europe then Europe did it to the rest of the world. Sadly niggers wont get any benefit from it. If we leave them alone in 100 years they will be reduced back to tribal societies with no technology.

>clapback

kys

You dolt.

The Atlantic slave trade was slavery on an industrial scale. That's like comparing the Holocaust to a few random murders.

The term "crimes against humanity" was invented 25 years after slavery ended in the US, ex post facto clause motherfucker.

I guess we have to rip apart all that cool shit in Egypt now.

How? I'm not a filthy arab.

Niggers want white people to not be proud of their ancestors achievements but feel guilty for their crimes, all the while ignoring the fact that every other group has committed the same crimes, and that these subhumans rely on white people for handouts

yea, just like there was no such thing as racism until 1936. hindsight bias makes you look retarded

>That's like comparing the Holocaust to a few random murders.

Not really. The slave trade actually happened.

And it was disproportionately controlled by Jews

the holocaust isnt real

>a slave cost 2000$ minimum
>average wag was 10$ a week (yes , a fucking week)
>huur duur all white people are racist , they owned slave
the civil war was never about slaves , it just a cover up

>imblying those are veterans of the United States by Federal decree.

"Specifically, the word "racism" appears to have been coined by Magnus Hirschfeld, a German-Jewish medical researcher who specialized in the field of sexology, or the scientific study of sex. The second edition of the Oxford English Dictionary (1989) lists the first known use of the word in English as appearing in the 1936 book The Coming American Fascism by Lawrence Dennis, a self-described fascist and advocate of fascism in America. However, Hirschfeld, who died in 1935, used the word in the title of his book Racism, written in German a year before the first known use of the word by Dennis, and the word "racism" is used throughout the text. The word is a pejorative and was always intended as such; Hirschfeld himself denounced those he viewed as racist, and very few if any people use the word to describe themselves or their ideas, only those ideas they disagree with or find reprehensible."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Also, why would you want to remove the confederate statues? You're not some retard who thinks that they're symbols of slavery or black oppression right? You're aware that slavery into America was banned years before right? You're aware of all the black southern volunteers who fought for the confederacy right? You're not just some ignorant cuck whose been indoctrinated to hate being white right?

conquistadors are one badass motherfuckers

slavery was not a crime.

slavery used to be legal. It is still legal in some countries.

So once again, the germans have fucked us.

molon labe

This is why we need anti-sodomy laws again, because it is a crime

Why, why is this all you do.
Stop replying to bait or go back to redd*t

>Jews import niggers to be used as cheap labor by aristocrats in order avoid paying European workers a decent wage
>Working class European are to blame
Niggers were literally the Mexicans of their day, and they need to go back.

my dear newfag, replying to bait if how to redpill 90% of the people who come here

There is an irony a brit is trying to trying to say slavery is wrong.

confederate statutes can go down once it's legal to be white

Let's destroy ancient Greek statues while we are at it since they killed tons of people

Being proud of != taking credit for.

Was no crimes. Tits or gtfo

black people can never make sense of anything

if black wuz kangs then the pyramids should be taken down by jews.

stupid thinking produces stupid people

we learned slavery from watching you, dad

Sure. Confederate statues can and should be removed. They have fought for the wrong cause and lost. You don't see a lot of nazi statues in Germany, do you?

Law =/= Justice

>heather heyer

Can you elaborate?

Why would Ashkenazi care if Confederate statues are removed?

I'm a yankee whose forefathers fought for the North and I think the statues should stay up because black people shouldn't get to have the things they want.

Nope dam proud of my heritage wiping out red skins

It is a Semitic tradition to desecrate and completely erase the memory of a competing tribe. Once they are done with confederate memorials, they will move on to the founding fathers and every other symbol of European American heritage.

I don't view my ancestors' actions as crimes.

The American Indians were a truly savage and brutal people who deserved worse than what the colonists did to them.

>Ahmed perpetuating white guilt
You do know that arabs and africans not only sold slaves to the world back in the day but still continue to do so?

He who forgets history is doomed to repeat it.
Communists are trying to erase history under the guise of sanitizing it.
We fought to abolish slavery. We're the only nation who ever has.
This shit is starting to make we wonder if we fought for the wrong thing.