D I L A T I O N

Why do people support the surgery that involves chopping a dick off and turning it into a fake pussy which cannot lubricate itself that must be dilated a few times every day to stop the open wound from closing up?

How could anyone put their dick in something that'd require so much external lubricant to the point where you'd be better off fucking a tub of vaseline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVo9rKnT4Nw&t=14m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Truly the lobotomy of our generation.

Been a while I didn't have a good laugh, have a (You)

>When it is the 12 378th operation you're doing

also bump

Wouldn't it be easier to give them a sex doll so they can pretend they're getting laid when they see their frenemy fucking it?

Sex cannot feel good after that

It'd be easier to give them anti-psychotics and ban them from attention whoring on social media

Just think about this. Some experienced surgeon/MD had to plan out this surgery for years or decades.

or ECT

Cannot feel at all, anything besides pain that is

damn in that surgerons knife work is impressive, shame hes using it to ruin lives

dude wtf why do you have that on your computer.

Were the left in favor of ECT or lobotomies at the height of their popularity? I'm curious I feel like nobody wants to talk about those ever but I wonder what the attitude was towards them in their day

Fuck that's so hot

WHAT THE FUCK
FIRE UP THE OVENS DEAR GOD

Never actually watched that video critically. The "clit" is just the very tip of the penis with the urethra still attached. So trannies per all over their legs. Fucking lol

You forgot to mention the neo vagina grows hair on the inside and when dilated or penetrated the hair can be pulled out. This collects at the bottom of the neo vagina and can get permenantly stuck if it heals up, and if the hairballs aren't removed it causes painful yellow pus and sometimes bloody discharges.

Jesus Christ.

I know it's pretty degenerate by itself but I can't but wonder that all these trannies would lead healthier lives by just looking for someone who doesn't mind the dick, God knows there are enough lonely people out there that wouldn't mind. I truly feel sorry for the people who do this.

disgusting

Worth the read

So fucking disgusting

>caring so much about what other people do with their own money and genitals

lol

enough pol for me, nice to have met you all

how the fuck can you reverse that? makes me think of garrison in southpark^^

Ya i just realized just because they create a "vagina" doesn't mean you get all of the nerve endings or the gspot that women get.

Damn I always thought they made the penis go inside out.

It’s the most disgusting fucking thing I’ve ever heard of, and transfaggots are having huge regrets.

Trans people need therapy, not surgery.

Seriously, this dick chopping is how Africans would cure something like gender identity disorders.

Bump

You really can't. I imagine it'd be the same surgery in reverse so a fake penis or a deflated vagina that's been put through a blender. Explains the suicide rate

the more i see stuff like this the more i want to just fuck off in the woods with a innocent thing like doggo and live my life happily without this degeneracy and this twisted fucking world

I dont know if i should feel sorry for those that regret the brainwashing they went through, or to just laugh that they were stupid enough to go through with it

damn! damn damn double damn! what a nightmare.. you wake up from the illusion and realize,"WTF have i done"

do you guys think there are trolls out there who do it for the lulz? like they get a kick out of manipulating some one to chop of there dick

>why you care if deranged diversity cultists are brainwashing people in mutilating themselves and destroying the very fabric of society

lol am i right?

thats fucked up,would never wish it upon anyone

I think if u change your mind but you end up stuck with an open wound where a beautyful natural penis should be, you deserve the despair and regret.

Sup Forums's final form

Pretty good bate mait, I'll bite.

Nowhere in the surgery does the dick get chopped off, it just gets chopped up.

Neo-vaginas can and do lubricate, the old Tucker Max story of a tranny excusing "herself" to "freshen up" before sex and actually going in to squirt lube up it's cocksock is no longer true, medical science does keep advancing.

You only have to dilate very often in the first couple of years, after that once/twice a month is enough and you don't have to do it at all if you get laid regularly by some real cock.

Don't forget real women's vaginas collapse too, you'd better tell your mom to get some jade eggs in there ASAP op.

Hope I could be of some halp m8ey

I can't believe people would do this voluntarily.

Modern white culture.

Its better because jews say so, the gods of the white race

Shoud execute any male seeking this operation. Your family, government, God, you name It, has failed you. Your gonna kill your self later once you realize how much of a waste you are.

im gonna open up a clinic for convincing parents that their children need a tranny operation. That would be a 10/10 troll if they actually did it

Imagine how much worse it is for the kids who were pushed into it by their parents.

Thanks for your input rabbi

Just gave this guy hundreds of thousands of dollars to ruin my body and destroy any chance I had of having children lmfao what an idiot

Damn OP got rekt! Tranny neo vaginas now have an automatic lotion dispenser built into them! Transphobes btfo

Literally writing my psychology capstone term paper on why surgery is a bad idea. NOBODY who is down for these surgeries has done any real research and surgeons are never truthful about how much the post op sucks. Or the fact that you dilate and lubricate plural times every day forever. God it makes me sad to know so many peoples lives are forever FUCKED just for following a dumb social justice trend.

I could only watch 3 seconds, any doctor that would do should be jailed.

uhhhhhhh

>14 counts as a "surge" for 5 years

Transphobic propaganda is really reaching at this point. How many people complain/sue their plastic surgeons and doctors on a yearly basis? Unsatisfied customers are to be expected in every market

lol with any surgery there will be blood. You should see the bandages from my knee surgery my entire bottom leg had blood on it. It looked pretty nasty.

If it was easier for kids to get on hormones younger and get mental help that wouldn't out them to their parents/cost a fortune I think you would start to see more people comfortable with their genitals. I never had genital dysphoria and I'm very thankful for that, but for those that do this really is the only thing that can give them an ok life. For most who get it it really is a blessing.

Here is dilation in action.
youtube.com/watch?v=nVo9rKnT4Nw&t=14m

Die.

>Self lubrication is required for sex
Typical hetero cuck

Why the fuck is this happening here of all places?

No I like living now you go ahead without me.

Memes aside ECT has actual, quantitatively measurable, evidence to support its use in treating certain disorders. Hollywood is just perpetuating the myth of a grisley electric-chair spectacle. The actual therapy is either painless or requires sedation before higher levels are used.

If you'd need, and I bet you haven't, but a woman who's had a c-section requires some lube. What's your actual fascination with a trans vagina?

Trans people exist in every society. Because of this there will be at least one place who helps them even in a hostile society. It's just because of necessity. If there wasn't one then someone would form one to meet the demand.

I knew i would regret clicking on it... Jesus im about to vomit

Do their pussies stop working properly after a c section?

>How could anyone put their dick in something that'd require so much external lubricant to the point where you'd be better off fucking a tub of vaseline?

Ask a poofter. That's what an arse needs to get a cock into it (unless it's been regularly fisted).

It's basically feminisms desire to cut penises off & castrate men, paired with leftist propaganda and lies.

They make mentally ill people think that they can get a perfectly working pussy, while its actually just a crippled, broken, nonfunctioning, cruel joke.

Anal sex is one level up of enjoyment from shit dildoing

i know this pain
t. californian

Scarring from surgical intervention can lead to a loss of lubricating glands and elasticity, yes

There's a reason the ass was made to poo in loo

When you put it that way it's really quite evil.

There's really to logic to encourage a man to cut his cock off, unless it's for intentional malicious reasons.

oh? how much lube DOES it require hmm user? you sound like you know from experience.

My wife had a c cection and she doesnt ever "require" lube but having a kid in general will sure fuck you up

Correct; to be clean for inserting ovjects

> shit dildoing

People who voted yes should be force fed your last comment.

It's so disgusting. They're literally sticking their dick in a pus infected wound. The doctors that do this should be publicly executed.

>Why do people support the surgery that involves chopping a dick off and turning it into a fake pussy

How do people support mutilating their son's penises at birth?

Spoiler: The kikes. They're OBSESSED with mutilation.

>Ausfag apparently never seen shit dildoing meme

>Girlfriend
I'm still not over this

What happened to the hippocratic oath or whatever its substitute was?

The Emu is not a worldly creature. It keeps mostly to itself and abhors visitors.

How do you pronounce dilation?

Die- lay- shun

Have to admit. The work the surgeons do is amazing

We've been baby-blendering in hospitals for decades now Klaus, get with the program. That tired oath was so problematic anyways.

die-lay-shun

At least the degenerates are sterilizing themselves

Great female conspiracy

The people fucked in the head enough to do this would probably kill themselves anyway.

Yes. Look up the eugenics movement. Original modern liberalism at work.

There really isn't that much lube required for anal, ass has several nerve endings, warm and fleshy, a lot different from a literal wound pit that needs to be penetrated to prevent from healing.

Before doing this they can get help. After this, its over.
It is effectively murder.

why don't they just get with f to m's instead of pretending an inside out cock is a pussy?

Because they have a cock made for them out of arm skin.

>God gives man free will
>Man cuts off penis

A fucking mound of dead skin, absolutely disgusting

I honestly feel bad for every mentally ill person being tricked into doing this to themselves.

They should get therapy to make them accept, that they can NEVER truly be female physically and to not hate themselves for it.

well put.

fucking hell, how is this butchery allowed

fucking Frankendick

Ah yes the old "people with mental issues should realize they need help and get it"
Because crazy people always think of using logic

Why would people even fall for this?

You literally have dead meat hanging from your crotch which doesn't even give you any stimulation.