Another poltard gone wild

>A 33-year-old YouTuber and 4channer who was obsessed with conspiracies, from vaccines to 9/11 inside jobs to pedophilia rings, stabbed his own 73-year-old father to death after his father allegedly called him a Nazi.
>The dispatcher suggested Catherine and Charles keep their distance from their son until the police could arrive, but Catherine replied, “We’re trying to but he’s chasing us around the house. He’s mad about something on the internet about leftist pedophiles and he thinks we’re leftist and he’s calling us pedophiles. And I don’t know what all.”

dailywire.com/news/22726/youtuber-kills-his-own-father-allegedly-calling-hank-berrien

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was also a gamergater, pro-Trump rapper and ghostwriter for Milo Yiannopoulos

ben i am going to have sex with ur sister m8

>But on July 14, weary of his outbursts, they told him to leave. Lane responded by chasing his parents around their home, spitting in his father’s face while screaming he wanted to kill “pedophiles who were taking over the country.”

>When queried as to whether her son was drunk, on drugs, or had reports of mental illness, Catherine responded, “No, not reported, but he’s not working and he gets on these rampages and he’s just needs to move on.”

>But Charles' phone kept recording. The 12-minute audio file later recovered by Skagit County Detective Kevin Sigman, revealed Lane, who heard the 911 call, threatened, "Ok well, so here's the deal. If l am going to go to prison for threatening to kill somebody, I mean ..."

>Charles pleaded, "Leave the knife alone,” while Catherine tried to calm her son down, saying no one wanted him in prison, just to get some help.

>Lane either didn’t hear Catherine or was oblivious, saying, “So, you are going to send me to prison? My life is over.”

>Only minutes later, Catherine called 911 again. The sound of the call was not clear because Catherine was running, screaming, “He stabbed him” before the connection was lost. Charles had been stabbed in the chest and the back; , Lane walked outside, waiting for the police, while Catherine called 911, moaning, “He’s dead, he’s dead, he’s dead.”

also she's my cousin

That's a dude in a wig

arent we all?

she's got some nice khazar milkers

they all do

goy pls

>aut-right faggot is actually a loser who lives with his parents and browses the internet all day long, obsessing over conspiracy theories

Holy shit, really?

He eliberately picks bad pics of her, she's a qt youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8
would smash her with my BBC

he killed his pedophile father because his pedophile father was a pedophile
when confronted about his typical boomer pedophilia, his father got defensive by calling david a nazi and then crying to the pedo defense force aka (((police))) to incarcerate his son for being against pedophilia
the boomer pedo got what all boomer pedos deserve
david lane did nothing wrong

there are no bad pics of her she is a semitic angel

proof this is his sister?

R A R E
A
R
E

this

My cousins cousin knows a kid who lives across the street from the next town over from them and this really happened.

ideology can be worse than PCP

HAHAHAHA

Lol

be a pedo, get a knife to the headdo

PSYOP
S
Y
O
P

preemptive damage control?

who's to say they aren't pedophiles though? who's to say he was wrong?

4th thread on this subject in less than 15 minutes...

You all are shilling very hard tonight.

What are you afraid of??

FAKE

NEWS

Right...but you are here with your copy pasta

They are leftist pedophiles afraid of getting stabbed.

She looks weirdly like a Sims character.

This might be a made up story. I'm not even going to waste my time with it.

Is this really Ben Shapiros sister? I didn't even know he had one.

he has 3
>everything I dont like is fake news

this
ruin a child's life, you eat the knife

>Offended at being called a Nazi
>Poltard

Pick one.

>REEEEE they called us nazis

>implying this doesnt happen here

this sounds so fake and the guy looks like a fag with his pirate earrings

>the guy looks like a fag with his pirate earrings
and this fits his retardation perfeclty

I swear i'm just here to shitpost but some of you niggers are really fucking nuts, maybe is time to leave this dump.

just make sure your parents arent pedos making frogs gay before that

Have I got a hnnnnng for you

where are the proofs she's his sister?

>ywn marry Ben Shapiro's sister and make fun lf him from a foot up when she stays with you on Jew holidays

>ywn get jewish children

why live?