APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was pretty smart what happened? is the speed thing a hoax?

Get fucked hope they suicide.

Expecting people to believe that your life is harder than theirs after they have gone out of their way and spent billions of their own dollars to help you while you did nothing is not really a convincing argument.

(((Rosen)))

Maybe they shouldn't have reported all those half truths, exaggerated accounts, and outright lies as facts.

Lmao

>> if our lies don't work on them we have no other options because we wont tell the truth and we arent good at anything else

enjoy the bed of shit you've all made for yourselves.

(((rosen)))

>writing falsehoods for a living is hard
I actually want journalists to kill themselves en masse

Threads like this should be a banable offense if they have no context.

WE DINDU NUFFIN!

Normally I'd agree, but it's all there - he's (probably) a journalist, saying that other journalists are tired of not being believed and are 'giving up'. For some value of 'giving up'.

Name one

>corporate news
>not propaganda machines
Good riddance. They might actually start producing and contributing to society.

Anyways, fuck cityfags.

It is time to destroy our oppressors. It is time to take this cou try back from the grips of the depraved. It is time to end the left and raise our families in peace and freedom from the disease that is the left and the deep state.

I have literally no idea what incident he's talking about. Having to try to dig up a back story is a waste of time. Absolute shit thread.

Perhaps a large portion of the media "elite" shouldnt have peddled lies in the age of information

Speed thing isn't a hoax. He was probably under a lot of pressure and on top of that the danger of those drugs wasn't know until a decade after the war, those drugs were an incredibly recent discovery.

The degenerative effects of meth and amphetamine probably did effect his mind. He probably had to be incredibly warn down to begin with for the drugs to become an option as well. He also suffered likely from PTSD from his time in the trenches.

I dont think he ever lost his intelligence really,t he just became incredibly paranoid which probably makes sense considering it was quite clear the nazis would lose towards the end of the war. Thats exactly the time you would be betrayed if someone close to you were to turn against you.

jfc.
who
what
where
when
it's not that fucking complicated you fucking kikes

This faggot taught my Journalism course at NYU back in 2012

He told me not to go into Journalism, that the field was collapsing.

Now I live with my parents and have not accomplished anything. After I gave up on my dream of being a journalist, I never really thought of anything that drove me in the same way.

So thanks for that, Jay Rosen.

t. brainlet

>boy cries wolf
>there's no wolf
>cries wolf again
>still no wolf
>boy wonders why nobody believes him anymore
>must be because they are racist retards

I believe Ben Shapiro.

Im sorry I ever believed you.

This

Perfect way to sum up modern journalism. NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI.

Say it often enough and the kids start becoming Nazi's just to spite you.

Hmm I wonder why people don't have faith in journalists anymore.

>journalists are so desperate for news that they are now reporting news about journalists

fucking pottery

GAS THE ECONOMY!
STARVE CITIES NOW!

(((Rosen)))

"Come on baby*, take me back. I'm sowwy. I won't do it again, I pwomise!!"

*goy

I can't wait to see the videos of the likes of Don Lemon working at Starbucks.

Well, the whole promotion of race mixing is a huge turn off and creator of distrust in mentally healthy white people. (((Journalists))) shilling for white guilt and non white innocence can on work if the plebs have no alternative sources of news. They have had those sources for a long time now. Peer to peer communication will be harder for the white self haters to work around than the internet.

In short, Jews lost exclusive control over the minds of the Goyim.

sorry not sorry

>our lies and shilling are having no effect on the public
>instead our persistent dishonesty has been seen and the veil lifted
seriously they're so fucked, this is an admission that their lies are no longer going to cut it

truth might prevail after all

Oh nooooo those poor (((journalists)))

the irony here is... I don't even believe him now. I think he just wants to play victim on Twitter

Like they'd ever fire their token black guy. They even got this house nigger whipped enough to cry on cue.

Oh no, we've lost the confidence of our journalists!!! How will we ever learn what scum we are?!!?!?

FUCK THE MEDIA SCUM

Your emotional dump on this issue proves your inferiority.

Jesus Christ that's hilarious. Journalists sure aren't what they used to be

Isn't it kind of dangerous to engender this kind of attitude in the public, and for you people to celebrate it?

Trump has told plenty of lies himself, it's fucking troubling for him to just denounce everything he doesn't like as "fake news"

Trump will just blatantly deny shit that is well documented

This.

This

Ironic because he destroyed Germany.
He was too ambitious, should have destroyed Britain before he invaded the Soviet Union

Wake me when CNN dies

I thought minority referred to power now, not size of the population. 'Journalists' have incredible power, therefore they're a majority.

No. Think of it as a cartoon.

Panel one:
Reporter stands behind group of people eating lunch. He is pointing at someone, shouting "Racist!"
Panel two:
The people all turn around, looking horrified. One of them asks "where?"
The reporter says: "This guy. He's wearing a sombrero for Halloween."
Panel three:
Guy from group (turning back around to eat) says "Oh. Well, we thought you meant like a Nazi or something. That's just a guy in a hat." The reporter looks disgusted as the group goes back to eating.
Panel four:
Repeat panel number one.
Panel five:
Repeat panel number two, except: "What is it THIS time?"
Reporter says: "She's got her eyes made up like she's Asian, and that's a Kimono. Racist!"
Panel six: Repeat panel three, except guy says "Maybe be more selective with your labels, bro."
Panel seven:
Repeat panel number one.
Panel eight:
Groups says "Fuck off, we're eating" as actual Klansman grabs reporter.

yes making manufacturing more expensive in the west will reduce emissions. its not like theyll send manufacturing overseas to places with worse standards than we have now.

Be sure to send a email to your favorite journalist telling them nobody likes them during the Holidays.

Nothing they can do, it’s not like they can report the truth or anything like that

Oh no, a bunch of literal retards are upset that no one wants to put up with their shit anymore. What a tragedy.

Fuck off UN poster global warming is a fucking hoax consensus doesn’t equal shit but a lot of yes man sucking someone more popular’s dick

Journalists spew bullshit that pertains to their own bias all the time. When they go back to simply stating facts, then I'd agree with you. As it is, everything is just an opinion piece altered into a 'news story'

>liars giving up on the public
Hang them all. Seriously just fucking kill every fucking "journalist".

Good. Now they can get real jobs.

Even if you are going to call it a hoax, Trump still lied and denied he said something blatantly easy to prove otherwise. I'm not debating global warming, I'm debating a shameless liar throwing out accusations at people who hurt his feefees

Journalists are trash people. They'd be more use as a fertilizer in a random farmer's field.

I hope they all give up on life

probably OD on pills cuz they're too cowardly to use a gun

>"That Uranium One baloney is totally debunked"

literally this

>tweet some random bs in 2012 while you're on the toilet
>reporter ambushes you with it in 2016
>"I never said that"
>"LIAR! LIAR! HIITTLLEERRRRR!!!"

If their commitment to telling the news can be so easily put down do to increased public scrutiny, then they don't deserve to be journalists

Why give up on being a journalist? Write freelance shit and submit it. Even being a Sup Forums regular is a good start, none of the normie reporters who turn up here get this place. The media is looking for the voice of the dispossessed young male so start selling it.

(((Rosen)))

>debunked.
The language of liberals.

(((journalists)))

The boy who cried nazi.
Oops, didn't use inclusive language. I don't care anymore.

>global warming is a fucking hoax
You're embarrassing.

Yesssssss

I cant wait till we lynch the media

nice gif

Stop lying for the sake of some 6000 year old talmudic plot?

Rope. Tree. Journalist.

Some assembly required.

It is you mong

I have literally no idea what the media was thinking when they ran with the Russia hoax.

This. I trust the media so little, I don't even trust them when they tweet about how little people trust them anymore.

Rope is too nice
Burn them

they were not thinking
they are gagging on the cock of their overlords, who panic at the idea of having their little practices exposed
day of the rope is coming
compared to what we will be ready to do to these people (you know the same who push transgender surgeries on 4 years old) I swear the French and English revolutions will look like garden parties