Overlord

Tiny Ainz spinoff when Maruyama?

>Shota Ainz adventures where he needs to avoid being raped by the female NPCs
>Albedo, Shalltear and Yuri are the biggest threats
>Aura, Mare, Sebas and Cocytus are his allies
>Demiurge just watch from afar hoping that one of the female NPCs are able to get the bone and somehow produce an heir
It's printing money.

>I can't keep up anymore.
>We were walking this desert for too long.
>How long was it?
>Two months.
>The suffering is real.

Ainz-sama is for ______

Communism
What else for red background with yellow letters can be?

>not supreme dictatorship of all worlds

Becoming Pirate King.

Chill dude.
When communism ever was truly about communism?
You tell people it's communism but then you just take more shit for yourself and gulag anyone who protest.
It ain't rocket science.

>It's Captain Ainz Ooal Gown

>you home one day and Ainz is just sitting in your front room

What do

>Prostrate
>Sasuga
>Ask for junior position in SKAOG
>With possible promotion to magical loli

Laugh at him being a manlet.

>5ft8

holy fuck

he's tiny

how the fuck is he drawn so big? How come Momon is like 2 meters tall?

He's 5'10" actually. LN Ainz and Anime Ainz have different heights for some reason.

>He's 5'10" actually.

holy fuck

he's tiny

How come Momon is like 2 meters tall?

>Get burnt to a crisp by hellfire for being a disrespectful insect

Momon in LN isn't fuck huge either.

I swear he's repeatedly described as being huge

Ask him to be turned into Cz s lil bro so i can have her spoil me.

>he's tiny

C'mon user, you think anyone shorter than 9'8" is tiny.

Because he's still tall compared to NW characters.
However it's 'taller than average' tall not 'fuck huge mutant' tall from anime.

I suppose.

Though I suppose 5ft7 is the average height for a jap.

>In all ways but one, Albedo would faithfully follow her beloved husband.
>“Still, what’s happened to him?”
>But of course, there was no answer to the sound of Albedo’s muttering

What's all that about?
Is that about Smaragdina?

Imagine Ainz and guardians in One Piece as a pirate crew. How high a bounty would they have?

Ainz would be 1 billion because he bluff his way through everything

The way Albedo sees it, the other Supreme Beings abandoned their creations. Part of the reason everyone is so fanatically loyal to Ainz is that for years after the rest of his Guildmates had stopped playing, he carried on solo playing, grinding to maintain the Great Tomb.

the NPCs love him for that. However, Albedo is loyal to Momonga, and only to Momonga.

Taking all their abilities into consideration - no one could probably stand in their way so either the highest or none.
There would be no World Govt to place bounties on their heads you see.

She can do whatever he orders her but she will never accept him changing his name to AOG.

Then is that about Momonga?
She's not a dipshit to not understand that he changed name for good.
I thought she's talking about her creator since she could not probably go against Smaragdina even if Ainz ordered it.

I think it's about her waiting in his bed to show up but he's busy somewhere.

I think she states to herself that she'd choose Momonga over Smaragdina.

That line there I think is just about her sexual frustration. She's a sex demon thats a virgin, the poor lass.

She is sad cause Ainz stopped smilimg and is falling in deeper and deeper sadness.

So.. everyone under 180 is a manlet now?
I thought the high bar for it was for 175 and under 170 was generally manlet status if you're a gym rat

Just finished Dungeon Defense, while the MC is kinda relatable to Demiurge, I'd rather compare him to Mare, two of them seem like a much closer pair in terms of character.

>everyone under 180 is a manlet?
Yes, user.
Thank you for not using freedoms.
As fellow 175-kun myself I can confirm that bitches usually have a lot of prejudice towards male's hight.
A lot of them even to as far as to declare "everyone below 180 is not a man".
You always have to take nips anthropomorphic scale into consideration.

I have a charismatic buffed buddy who never had any issues with girls, his current gf said some shit like this.
Now he won't stop nitpicking her cuz he 172 and she's still with him.

Notice how buff guys in anime\manga data sheets are all like 185cm and 80kg.
Nigga I'm 175 and I'm 80 when I'm eating clean.
I once was 98 when I ate shit for half a year.
TL;DR: Nips are manlets and 2 meter tall is huge for them and 80kg is super-heavy-weight MMO champion.

Is it completed or you finished up to date?

Up to date to current translation only, it's quite fun, reading it alongside Lazy Dungeon Master(basically softcore version of Dungeon defense) to pass time until vol.11.

Idk, I'm at around 180 but I can't see how could someone at 175 be considered short, the difference is like, the thickness of the hand, you can't even notice it unless you literally stand back to back.

And wasn't manlet something that short(~160cm) buff gymrats were called and not literally fucking every dude under 180cms?

Don't ask me.
It's female stereotype.
Something like 90-60-90 males have (had?).

Point is: Overlord call DK huge while they are told to be "2 meters tall".
Not a day passes when I see some dudes who need to bend their heads when exiting subway tram.
That is why what is considered "tall" in nips media can be considered meh or even manlet in western circles.
They even had their fucking tanks remodeled for your average JSDF manlet.

Forgot to add:
girls like to look up to the guys.
Due to quality of life, healthcare, food distribution and other improvements we have growth acceleration in western world.
Even being a slav for every girl much shorter than me I see 5 who are the same, slightly lower or slightly higher than me.

>I guess Jircniv does this too.
>After all, he leaves a lot of things to his maids, Ainz thought as he commented on the role model as a king whom he had been constantly studying.
I now understand a bit more about stalker mentality

Idk man, at 175 you should be taller than ~85% of female population in slav areas, otherwise it's ~90% world wide due to asians.
Regardless from what I've experienced it's the wide shoulders that matter a lot but we're getting off-topic.

Ainz is considerably taller in the anime, but even so he should still stand out a bit from most people according to the LN, and even more when he's in his Momon armor, which should at least give him 5 extra cms.

He is literally stalking him, and JUST literally knows this but believes it to be just paranoia, He can detect high-level spy voodoo by Ainz with power of paranoia!

>should be taller
Then I'm living in a fucking northern equivalent of amazon or something
>power of paranoia
Eh, Maruyama, as most nip authors, likes shit like "he felt the strange presence" or "the displacement in the air" or some shit.
IRL you have to be a fucking monk or a PTSDed war veteran to twitch on that kind of shit.
But that is funny
>I'm feeling a gaze
>That damn skeleton
>Gulping hp potion
>Ainz literally writes everything down and uses it as textbook

>Ainz thought, I can guess why Albedo wanted to sit on my thigh, but why did Aura want to do that?
>It’s not like she loves me like Albedo does.
I see that NW did not heal the classic terminal case of MC thickness.

Can't blame him really, first he thought it was because of Aura and Mare being kids, which was probably on-point, so 50 points to Nazarick, then he started trailing off and thinking same way JUST does these days, except in less crazed way.

>Aura and Mare being kids
>Implying BukuBuku crush on Momonga was not imprinted into twins

>I see that NW did not heal the classic terminal case of MC thickness.
You can't blame him the only person who ever loved him was his mother and she died while making him a sandwich.

>pledge eternal loyalty
>expect nothing

If Demiurge is so loyal why did he lie to Ainz about the sheep?

They've been made as 70 year old perfect brother and sister kids in BukuChaga-sama's vision, and Ainz literally treats them as kids. I would push it really hard that they see Ainz as a father figure like PA does, except in less literal sense.Unless it was literally written as flavor text that they're Buku and Momonga's children

That supposed to be sad, but gave me keks instead.
Somehow I've immediately thought about Chinese guy who jumped on office chair while sitting and a pneumatic thingy blew up his anus killing him by blood loss before medics could do anything.
Is something wrong with me?

He didn't lie. He used a euphemism and knew Ainz-sama would understand.

hope I don't get banned

Using euphemisms isn't lying.

You're just assblasted.

fund it

Because he didn't lie? He doesn't see those elves as nothing else but cattle/sheep for Nazarick's farm.
I bet he said it ironically thinking that Ainz would naturally know what he was talking about, and was convinced that Ainz was simply playing along to his sarcasm with his unknowing answer.

He though Ainz knew and belittled humies by calling them sheep on purpose.
He has -500 karma after all and he thinks Ainz think low of humans too as a projection result.
I though about how Demi and Sebas inherited their creators enmity.
Could twins not inherited their creator sympathies?

>That supposed to be sad, but gave me keks instead.
Yeah it makes me kek too, of all the possible ways to die she died while making a sandwich.

That's mostly ST humans and wild demi-humans like orks.
Elves supposed to be a rarity near places where Demi operate his Happy Farm.

>died while making a sandwich
>females naturally drawn to strong
It's almost as if Maruyama tries to tell us something.
If only I could understand what.

Unless there's text that states otherwise then they've inherited it too, and since they're like, you know kids, the inherited feelings would just strengthen the father-kids bond, especially due to way Ainz treats them.

Well Cocytus confirmed personal growth in NW.
Ainz treated Aura with sympathy in "Two Leaders" on their way to Troll&Naga lair.
She could've remembered that and developed a daddy-crush on him.

Albedo had no problems with Ainz going on a trip for several weeks with 2 female rivals?

She had a kiss and she's house-keeping.

>Make it easy enough to
understand that even a child could get it.
>But I don't know what the plan is!
>He was simply trying to buy himself time.
>Ainz felt like running away
Post more Ainz catch-phrases

>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!?

>if I can’t think of it, it couldn’t have been that important
When did this ever ended well?

>This guy with the same name as me, Ainz. I would like to meet him.

Every single time? Well, it ended generally well for anyone Nazarick related, for other folks not so much. It's almost as if Ainz was some incomprehensible monstrosity so mighty in intellect that it surpasses mortal concept.

Imagine touching Fuck Me
What happens if you touch him?

>Ainz leaned forward, so he could look right into Ainzach’s eyes from close up.
>“I am very upset. But more than that, I am saddened by the fact that you are nothing more than simple monster exterminators. How dare people like you call yourselves adventurers?
>Ainzach, what do you think? Are you willing to adventure under my rule? It is my hope for you all that―”
>Here, Ainz paused for a beat. Then, he let the strength flow into his eyes and his voice,
>“―That you will all be able to become ‘Adventurers’.”

Is he a grasshopper or something?
Look at dat fukin' thigh!

Touch Me is a bigger fan of Kamen Rider than he is a justice fag, figure it out.

>amabo sknaht [By your will]

t. victim

So the first person to make him a sandwich wins the Ainz bowl? or he just gets PTSD?

Will Re-Estize and E-Rantel orphanages will be run under same principles and with the same goal by Nazarick?

No, Renner opened the orphanage with an ulterior motive in mind, poor kids. Ainz would more than likely run the place like an actual orphanage.

I'd sign up for that desu.

Like a race transformation bath in the blood of 1500 virgin children or something?

I wonder if Brain has any idea about Renner's true aim or characters since he is pretty observant and also has a malicious aura as narrated by Climb.

Then again Brain might as well find the successor and then fuck off to power-up his own sorry ass (E-Rantel Dungeon or not).

>“You really need to thank your luck for that.”
>Climb could only nod in response.
>Little did Climb know
How many lives already sacrificed in exchange for his "luck".
And how many will.

He's probably going to head to the dwarf kingdom, get his katana runed up.

Poor bastard is going to meet chair again.

Would be amusing if they took Zenberu along for the trip since he has actually met dwarves during his travels.

The less we see of Shounen Lizard the better.

They're endearing since they at least know their place and the limits placed upon them.

So is Demi's kidnapping of elves be a reason why the Elves suddenly went to war with the Slaine Theocracy?

Nah, the shit between ST and Elves have something to do with CD mother.
Likely humie fucked her, CD was born and after some time purefag elves couldn't bear it anymore and killed her or something.
CD then was transported to ST and raised there by a bishop.
At least that's what I got from vol10 intermission.

That or some hypocrite humie couldn't live in Rome like the Romans do and strangled the elf mother and claimed persecution and escaped with the young child and they decided to brainwash her.

It's an age old feud seemingly since CD doesn't seem to give a shit about the other side of her family tree, poor elf needs some therapy from her peers at Nazarick.

Make that father humie one of 6GG on second thought.
That would make more sense: elves hating his guts, ST taking his half-bred child in, CD being powerful godkin.

Iirc the late bishop who took CD under his wing was talked in past sense like he already kicked his boots off so who knows how old the feud is.

>Old feud
CD is fucking old like centuries
She can be direct 6GG descendant for all I know.

I doubt it would be a direct descendant since that would mean the feud has been going for over 500 years.

Surshana the Death God was the only one living when 8GK killed him after appearing half a millenia ago as per oral traditions from the era.

Probably another bloodline mixing/experiment to see if they can get more of the bloodline to awaken than just the paltry 2 they have now.

I doubt the feud is older than war against Demon Gods 200 years ago. Older than one generation of humies for sure considering the past tense of bishop being talked about but

How accurate are the oral traditions?

200 years is hardly anything when the life expectancy is so long, especially amongst the people who will be most focused on retelling the oral stories, the priests that also administer the medical magic. A few exceptionally old people and suddenly its only a couple of generations from the current day.

Considering the 6GG are holy to them I doubt they would knowingly obfuscate their demise or departure unless there's really really heavy reason/benefit to it.

Theocracy isn't as secretive in the end since even Evileye knows about the "Godkins" to be of descendants of mysterious race called Players.

And she could have gotten that intel only from granny or during her stint in the war against Demon Gods.

Since Ainz wishes an utopia for all races it would be nice if the elves under Aura & Mara would have given more intel on the history of the feud or how they ended up being slaves.

Unless of course they were born to captivity and raised as such before being sold to that dick from Empire.

I don't think Brain suspects Renner to be a psychopath, but he doesn't see her as a saint like Climb does, but that's not saying much. Either way, if he ever finds out about her true self it will probably be too late. Beofre that he'll probably ditch the Kingdom to train in the SKingdom in hopes of beating chair one day, or not. I don't see him sticking around too long though now that Gazef is gone.

The manlet definition depends on the country. Here, a manlet is below 170cm, while we assume that viking women obviously consider a 172ish guy a manlet, since they0re all bears over 190cm on average.

Ainz explicitly states that the orphanage's purpose is to scout for talented individuals that can be of service to Nazarick, that was the whole point of his technology speech. Renner basically says the same thing after her orphanage goes up an undisclosed amount of time later. They're both arms of Nazarick.

This is a fun theory, but I don't think the timetable works out. CD's tragedy seems to be either the cause or related to the war, and they said "the people who knew the situation back then are all dead", as in it happened 1+ generations in the past.

It's really hard to follow what they're talking about, but my interpretation was that the elves were responsible for the death of CD's mother, which either caused or inflamed tensions between the nations. If elves killed her and the Slane humans had CD's back, it'd make most sense if the mother was human right?

Because she was born from "impossible odds" my personal theory is that the father elf was one of the 13 heroes and the mother was a god-kin.

You should be banned for posting this shit in every thread.