Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNLBDDWmGx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ir*sh way of thinking
>something bad happens
>it's england's fault

>russia
>white

I didn't know Hillary Clinton was Ukrainian.

FPBP

It usually is their fault famalam.

Ukrainians are subhuman and have no right to live in Europe. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoвянcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

All Ukrainians must be exterminated and Ukraine absorbed into Russia

I doubt that he is Irish, most Irish people don't give a shit about Ukraine.

when the first post is also the best post

Its this same russian larping as a white hopping between proxies, here he is again, see Russia will never be white you stupid light skinned nigger, stop spamming

>mick taking a stab at anyone
>peasants of Europe

My sides mick. You people are dog shit.

Shut the fuck up nigger

They're more white than turk

>tfw ukranian
>tfw irish
>tfw checkem

here he is again, russia will never be white, poland, serbians etc are real slavs, not you chink sorry excuses for a "white man"

I agree I always cite Russia as an example of nig tier third world white people that prove that the white race isn't automatically superior and that white countries aren't automatically rich

>Canadian diaspora hohol detected

Hohols are not human. They are a mix of the nigger and jew. Look Japan 1 and another nuke = anime, science, booming economy. Look at fake the Ukraine 1 radiation accident = poor, ugly, retard, chimp stink. Uk*aine rightful Polish, Hungarian, Russian and Romanian clay.

go divide and conquer elsewhere the white race is united against you right now kike, we can go back to killing each other once we remove the existential threat

for all i care russia can have europe, they might save them from their own suicidal altruism

Then western Europe can fuck off. Eastern Europe will not yield to Russian mongol chimpouts anymore.

>serbians are real Slavs
Armenian subhumans are so obvious there days.

this, russia is a cancer

good luck with that but seriously focus on the jews and stop posting in slide threads without saging

>xaxa i detect cyka armenian subhuman quick!!!!!!!
Have you ever stopped and thought that the whole world hates you and not a bunch of caucus niggers you stupid chink vodka nigger

you're a non country that can't defend itself. The jewish led world order is the only thing keeping your shithole alive

>Pure Varangian heritage

There are only six anti-Russian (on racial basis) shitposters on this board: three armenian subhumans in USA, Tatar in Belgium, Chechen in Germany, part Jewish “Pole”

Hmmmn

t. 1/32 lipka, first since the days of Rome to bring nonwhites to Europe

Kek do people actually believe this? Look you can despise Ukrainians all you like, no really go ahead, but this meme that Ukrainians originated from the Steppe is ridiculous. Its like saying all Russians are mongoloids, its patently false.

Not an argument.

>ethnic russian jerks off to southern slav niggers and caucus niggers all day
youre probably that cockroach turk with the proxy, actually or just a mongel russian with fetal alcohol syndrome

Only a turk rape baby hohol emigre would espouse such nonsense.

Suicidal altruism. Nice words, at least.

>tfw bf is ukranian

Yeah I'm pretty sure hes one of those two cockroaches who live in russia/use russian proxies, hes been real angry these past few days.

fag

How do I get Ukrainian master-race gf like pic related???

Most of the radiation went up north to Belarus and Poland. I think its hilarious that your attributing one nuclear accident to why Ukrainians are subhuman, when the reactors were designed by Soviets and their incompetence shows. Also Lithuania just as an aside get a better flag please, it looks like it could have been modeled after an African country. How about returning back to your old Lithuanian flag, the flag of Vytis it looked so much better.

t. ataropig

Order online starting from 1k dollars.

Given demographics of Australia and three generations expirment, do the following: find 1/4 Scandinavian Slav and ask him to impregnate a wog-hapa. Here you go - Turkanian.

Sure perhaps, and your probably some sad fuck who has nothing better to do then shitpost about how your neighboring countries are less white then you. Its pathetic. Deal with your central asian migrant problem instead of worrying about which countries are white and which aren't.

>butthurt Russians are hating on Ukrainians when people can literally tell zero differences between them as a people

KEK

Ukranians have a dopey accent. Russians sound more badass.

they literally look exactly the same, they just nigger on about each other all day

Judaistic Khazarians are squatting in that country. Crimea is Russian.

You can't distinguish a mongoloid from a turk rape baby? Tough words from a 56% face.

Lmao you are not white (according to a European study I made)

How do you construe Balts as being not white?

Yeah you really got me dead to rights. Looking forward to your next response.

sounds the same to me and everyone else

pretty much this, they have their good looking and uglies

Ive seen russians that look like straight up spics.
pot calling the kettle black

Any Ukrainian woman I have ever met is beautiful, blue eyed, blonde haired and traditionally minded. Most of the ukrainians are crypto fascists waiting for a man to mold them into the perfect nazi woman. They seem to also love my Anglo/Slav Aryan dick so as far as I’m concerned they are grade a wife material

Actually ukanians are turks and jews bred by degenerate Slavs (see lineages), and ethnic Russians are literally less asaitic than lipk.. I meant, Lithuanians
Many Lithuanians are cryptotatars. They came up with a BRILLIANT idea in the 14-15th century to import mudshits

I was surprised at how different it sounded when the hohols started jumping up and down. Your ears suck. I didn't even know there would be a difference, but I guess it makes sense.

Oh i can assure i'm American, 100% pure Bavarian Phenotype from the motherland.

Is there any doubt this threads are made by Russians?

Look mama i can cherry pick too.

They literally sound the same but keep deluding yourself its really funny to read.

Orc and proud! Go play with your Uruk-hai friends across that border fence.

nah i was referring to the russian nigger larping as a white, because the only people who care enough about a bunch of city sized third world countries are turks and apparently this asiatic mutt

Kek this

Russians are just white niggers they are always flapping their gums. They are so stupid they will challenge a group more physically superior even when they are outnumbered 3-1, literally more stupid then a nigger. There is a reason why Stalin flung Russians at hitlers war machine with so little regard he knew most Russians were simply cannon fodder.

They hacked your election because GMO soy consuming programmers are incapable of making secure software.

Are you stupid? Have you never listened to anything other than NPR? In the US we have regional accents. You're saying Russia and its 13 timezones doesn't also have regional accents, let alone moving even further West into the borderlands?

1/3 of you guys look asian and the other 1/3 look mexican. get real silly ruski

here we see that

Show your power level to her and remind her you don’t date coal burners and if she even thought of dating a nigger she’s cut. Hint: most Ukrainian women depise niggers as much as they do russians. Imagine that

>Hohol
>White

You are a disgrace to the swastika.

These are your ETHNOnationalist ELITE ffs

stupid roach

Kek this thread is devouring itself its awesome, yes keep turning on each other. Nobody is white Yurop is full of shitskins.

Literally what, i didn't know retards lurked on Pol what a surprise.

Wot?

Almost all of the Baltic people look the same, like a large group of white niggers. At least the burgers come in all shapes colors and sizes Jesus h Christ

Hohol is good friends with the nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNLBDDWmGx4

its just fun watching that 30 iq russian get mad and copy paste that same thing in every thread in hopes that someone listens to him because hes tired of being compared to Ukranians

Western Ukraine is the hub of Ukrainian naitonalism, i dont recall steppe people or turks ever being in that area.

Very diverse! Mcdonald's yes!

this is what pure russian genetics looks like.

Western Ukraine doesn't exist. It is rightful Polish land stolen by communists and incorporated in to a fake country.

This is the last stage. The vatnik.

I'm not saying that, of course their are regional dialects and inflections, hell they exist in most if not all countries. What i'm saying that a Ukrainian speaking Russian in Kiev, is pretty hard to discern from a Russian speaking in Moscow or St. Petersburg. Of course their is Surchuk spoken by mostly the Ukrainian villagers, and you would be hard pressed to find many of them in cities like Odessa, Kharkiv or even Kiev.

Holy shit this, really.

Ukranian Polish war never happend, jewish myth right. State of Galicia Volhynia is a fake too right?

Poles deserved to get genocided

Glass houses you dumb, dirty slav.

Looks Romanian to me. He look more white then this Russian khan does.

Kek this.

Shut the fuck up and go make that 56% toilet 100% white.

how many bitcoins is that chink russian paying you to take his place in this thread?

>Slav

You have no awareness of differences thats why a Mexican taco stink has United States citizenship.

I fucking hate everyone here in this thread. I do this for free and everything I said about Uk*aine is true.

Here we see the moskal realizing it has no argument so it starts to fling shit

Dude your flag literally looks like it was copy and pasted from a nigger country in Africa. Oh and here is your prime minister talking with Mbengue Tiqwa. Cozying up with niggers is not a good look for Lithuania.

Don't worry, two more posts and your 0.0001 BTC will be deposited into your account.

See

it really does, the color scheme is disgusting.

Also one romanian shitksin.

Prime minister is a jew shill puppet that antagonizes mongoloids so that we get invaded. When he shows up on screen you can hear a jew rubbing his hands in the distance.

CIA scam is bad currency. Reliable money doesn't exist in (current year).

Being this retarded. Yeah Western Ukraine doesn't exist, its creation of the kikes in Austria. While your at it Vilnius doesn't exist either, its a famous Polish city taken by you dirty slavs larping as Balts. Kek

Sorry, "balkanigger"

Poles backstabbed Vytautas just like merchants in Israel are controlling your country. Wilno, Vilnius complicated history due to the commonwealth. They have Krakow but they still want more kek.