Dead Rotting Baby Found in Iowa Swing

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/10/26/iowa-infant-found-rotting-swing-parents-charged-murder/802439001/

A northern Iowa couple has been charged with murder in connection with the death of their 4-month-old son, whose body was found covered in maggots in a baby swing at the family's home.

Cheyanne Renae Harris, 20, and Zachary Paul Koehn, 28, were arrested Wednesday on charges of first-degree murder and child endangerment.

Their son, Sterling Daniel Koehn, was found dead Aug. 30 after Koehn called 911 requesting an ambulance to the couple's Alta Vista apartment, court records show.

When Chickasaw County sheriff's deputies and medics arrived, they found the deceased boy sitting in a powered swing in a bedroom separate from where Koehn, Harris and their older child slept, according to criminal complaints filed in court against the couple.

An autopsy of the baby's body revealed "maggots in various stages of development in his clothing and on his skin," court records show.

A forensic entomologist studied the maggots to determine that Sterling had not been removed from the baby swing for more than a week and that he had not had a diaper change or bath in that time, court records show.

The State Medical Examiner ruled the death a homicide, and the cause of death was failure to provide critical care.

Sterling was born May 1. He weighed less than 7 pounds at the time of the autopsy, court records show.

bump

Hang both the parents. Evil fucks like this should not be allowed to live and breed again.

i know this place is supposed to be edgy and all but as a father this almost made me cry.

pics of dead baby?

(((her nose)))
not surprised

>refilters your image because you keep spamming this thread

Meth addicts?

may i fart in your mouth?

Fucking sick.

Someone remind me why we don't execute sickos like these by firing squad anymore?

the kid is better off

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Yeps

>(((Koehn)))

Looks like fucking Sansa Stark!

pic related is the baby

Just shows you're a goodman desu.

Tortured babies is supposed to make a man weep. We alleviate our sadness by hanging the torturers.

That's got to be the name attached to his stolen SS# because he looks like a border jumper to me.

noice eyes user

i would love to be that mums child her torturing me burning my little penis making me eat her waste

He is the Jew. His last name is...

Zachary Koehn? Literally a Cohen. A Jewish last name, a priestly family.

Least the guy isn't white, bought time we dodged one, shit.

7recaps for this shit post ffs.

This guy should be hanged for being under 5' 6" anyway.

LOL

Its a shiksa.

>Koehn

Good riddance to all involved.

It is clearly a spic.

>Zachary Paul Koehn

It feels good to know this evil spic and worthless cunt will rot in hell for eternity.

Dude last name is Koehn.

Jews can mix with spics, niggers, Thai women... I've seen it all. California or bust!!!

pussy

>live in north central Iowa
>get real nervous after reading first sentence
>relieved to read these scum live in north EAST Iowa

Kinda suprised desu. I would have expected something like this more from north west iowans.

Prove that he's Jewish. I'll wait. It is clearly a full spic.

Wut to see? Sounds like a botched late term abortion and those are cool, right??

>that dad

Marranos were Jews living in Iberia who converted or were forced to convert to Christianity yet continued to practice Judaism in secret. Marrano in this context means "swine" or "pig", from the ritual prohibition against eating pork, practiced by both Jews and Muslims. However, as applied to crypto-Jews, the term marrano may also derive from the Spanish verb "marrar" (of Germanic rather than Arabic origin) meaning "to deviate" or "to err", in the sense that they deviated from their newly adopted faith by secretly continuing to practice Judaism.
(((clearly)))

Prove that he is Marrano.

he is a spic
boom
Koehn boom

burn the bean your baby rot in the sweeng

No shit sherlock

Mexican DNA includes Spaniards who converted from Judaism during the reconquista. Colombus himself was a crypto. Hang yourself by your prolapsed anus, faggot.

Spics can't be Jews.

Ok prove that this guy is a Jew. His last name alone means nothing.

Not ones from rural Northern Iowa.

>the baby swing for more than a week and that he had not had a diaper change or bath in that time
> entomologist studied the maggots

Literally a baby in its feces eaten alive. That's some medieval torture shit.

Who does number two work for....?

WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR...?

clearly you are working for Dr. Evil, a fucking furfag probably.

>Sterling was born May 1
>He weighed less than 7 pounds at the time of the autopsy
>article dated today

This kid was not being well taken care of before being left to die

Who else here
/P I S S E D P A R E N T/

I see you beat me here.
I feel you bro

>Koehn

I'm with you man. Imagine that poor kid after 24 hours of being ignored and unable to move. Fuck man I need to go hug my kid now

date a shitskin, kill your kin

Where the fuck are there families? Parents, siblings, cousins, do any of them enquire about their child. This is Godless and disgusting.

>fellow Iowan

I know right? Aside from the meth, this state is pretty white and wholesome

REFRY THE BEANS AND PAY THE LIEN

If I was the responding Officer, I would have killed them. No doubt. I would have hoped for jury nullification, but regardless I would have done it. I could not have lived with myself if I didn't. This doesn't make me strong, it makes me weak. I believe in rule of law, but I would not have been able to resist. My justice would have been African in its stupidity and emotion-based reasoning.

But it would have happened.

That girl is damn cute. A shame she's a race mixing psychopath.

Fuck off moral fag

I bet the woman will get a lesser sentence, because vagina.

Sure you would have, tough guy.

Wanna see my cut dick, you filthy homosexual.

Yeah, I love it here. My city is so based. 2 years back city council was working to bring this new hog plant to town, but everyone in the city made a huge movement to reject it because they didn't want 'undesirables' (spics) moving in. I sure was proud.

Good that baby would have turned out just like its parents. Natural selection is beautiful.

Ya man. As far as I'm concerned my city is GOAT and I want to stay here my whole life. 2 years back city council was working to bring this big hog plant to town, but everyone made a huge movement to get it rejected because they didn't want 'undesirables' (mexicans) moving in. Made me damn proud.

>Zach Koehn
Why? Finders? This was his own son?

No, I'm not attracted to non-Whites.

that's embarrassing. not sure how that happened.

Dumb faggot.

no man, feel no wrong for that. These fucks need to die. Neither of them feels any wrong doing. I hope they show their mugshots at the trial. Look at that fucking whore, she took the time to do her makeup. Who in their right fucking mind, who should be feeling some shred of pennance, does their fucking makeup? Prison murder for both of them.

fellow Iowan here (eastern IA, Quad Cities)

They're probably up in the bathtub crystal-meth game stealing farmer fertilzer for product or
they're trafficking & using 'ron & fentanyl.

If I'm not incorrect they're off the trail between Des Moines (1/2 mil metro) & the Twin Cities (3 mil metro?)
so they're probably involved in drug trafficking & could also be drunks.

(((Koehn))) & (((Sterling Koehn)))

This region of Iowa is extremely German Dutch & Scandi.
Jewish populations in Twin Cities & Des Moines.
Koehn can be just a Northern European name, but it many times it has Ashkenazi ethnicity.
Or it had at one time a handful of generations or so back.
Looking at him i wouldn't be surprised.

Would fuck his maggot baby killing wife/10

Have you read Chris Hernandez's blog post about the time he essentially found the same thing, but with two living kids left in a walk-in closet while their mom worked and their mom's boyfriend sold drugs to children?

As an iowan that spic needs paraded through des moines on a fucking pike and the bean burner needs tied to a millstone and thrown into sailorville lake

You unsympathetic fucks and people like you are the primary cause of a circumstance such as this. This loving modern couple have most likely been tortured by the trump presidency and the accompanying onslaught of racist whites like yourselves. You killed the beautiful biracial baby. Fact you are all scum. Fact this is why people hate you. Fact we will overcome. All your white women crave brown cock and will kill on our behest. I only hope my brother will get a fair trial but this is amerikkka.

>date a shitskin, kill your kin

>Literally a baby in its feces eaten alive. That's some medieval torture shit.

kek lel :]

Imagine the last thoughts of that baby.

>mommy? Where'd you go?
>I'm so hungry and thirsty mommy where are you?
>mommy please I won't cry any more just come back

every time

Just a Koehncidence goy

You saw what happened with Postville:
>Haredi mafia comes to small Iowa town to run kosher slaughterhouse Agriprocessors
>legacy media frets over possibly anti-Semitic hayseeds
>Haredi mafia behaves typically, nearly destroying the town with aggressive and massive fraud
>The Mexicans they bring in to staff their slaughterhouse operation are literal modern day slaves
>rape rooms
>when the feds come, every Jew but one flees to Israel, which will admit and refuse to extradite anyone who says he is being poisecuted
>Obama administration replaces Mexicans with Somalis because God forbid a small white town recover

this.

he got off easy. he would have turned out like his parents most likely; too drugged out to even remember you have a kid to take care of.

Yeah man, fellow iowan here.

I have noticed a large amount of fentanyl and heroin over in creston and madison county

These people need to be murdered. 100 percent. And when we murder them we need to recreate the hopelessness that the poor child felt. I mean like put them in chair and chain them down in a room. A dark room. Fill the room with mosquitoes. But not let them die. put an IV in their arm so that they get food and water. Make them live as long as you can in this dark room with no contact to anyone only to live and feel as that hopeless poor child. This shit is so fucking sad that people like this still exist on this earth. I know we are supposed to be trolls 100 percent of the time but we need to weaponize our thoughts to find a way to kill torture these people .

I've been on Sup Forums for a decade and this is easily one of the worst thing I've seen

Obama hated whites and did everything he could to destroy them.

Surprised at the warm response to this. Only one guy saying fuck off. On Sup Forums nonetheless

It's infuriating, isn't it?

Decomposing baby full of maggots in a powered swing

That's the stuff of nighmares

You people are trash.

Ja ya ya.

We don't have the problems of Pennsylvania & Ohio yet,

but it is slowly getting worse.
Being smack dab in between Chicago, Twin Cities, Saint Louis, & Kansas City, we're bullseye in the cross hairs of trafficking.

>Koehn
jewish Palestinian?

jesus christ grow the fuck up. obviously it's sad but to blubber about it? give me a break

Part of the opioid problem. Hang them high !

I remember that raid when it happened because I was in middle school at the time. I had no idea it was a kosher plant owned by jews. Of course it fuckin was though.

>meth addicts and spics that don't belong in this country are trash

Fixed that for you

>bro, wtf yo kid got maggots on the inside & outside himself ?

>ah hell, that's just some hog-feed now
>ll'throw 'em out in the trough t'morrow mornin prolly.
>Cheyenne, fetch me muh pine cone liquor

With a name like Cheyanne, you know she was trash.

Kråmpüs came for this little boy early this year.

>let 4month baby die and rot in your house
these fags should just be gassed