Poo in Loo?

Why don't you poo like a healthy individual Sup Forums?

Pajeet and Chongs may be onto something...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwKNjtx2H1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just lean forward while you sit.

I've never sat on a toilet seat in my life.

I've always squatted over it because I don't want other peoples ass bacteria on me.

Am I god-tier?

What kind of person would be so obsessed with defecation and positions taken when defecating...

You aren't fooling anyone, lakshit

the chad sit

the virgin "squat"

>toilet gives out underneath you and gives a huge gash down your
Oh yes, healthy.

Just buy a squatty potty or find something to prop your feet up on.

I shit outside just like this its the final red pill

Someone whose had hemorrhoids.

Can confirm this is the way we were supposed to do it naturally. I started squatting on the toilet seat about three years ago, and whenever I squeeze to crap, it all comes out in a few seconds or so - a continuous stream, a whole toilet bowl full.

My time taking a crap went from a few minutes to under 45 seconds, and I don't have to strain my anus just to squeeze out a nugget.

Seriously anons, give it a go, just once, and you'll be surprised you've been doing it wrong your whole life like I was.

I don't take advice from street shitters.

>implying I don't just shit into a hole in the ground

No keep sitting and we will adapt.
Quit acting like primates.

What a retard, hunans shit by SQUATING.

shit wont come out in the same angle
>american education

>he doesn't know

I started shitting in my room. God it feels so liberating. I flush my shit afterwards.

I like squatting. I can feel my abs tighten.

Have fun pissing on the seat/floor emu.

go back to india you nigger lip troll

rubber band on colon, fake news designed to sell more squatty potty products

I'm onto you, nigger

>being this desperate for replies on a mongolian icefishing board

Top politics right here. This is the stuff that really matters.

I can corroborate this, I had to shit squatting once for a stool sample and it was so easy I got scared

I do actually squat though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwKNjtx2H1g

Never missed once. I mean hey, if you want to strain your rectum and get hemorrhoids, go for it.

For someone that has a meme flag and would profess we adhere to traditional roles, you sure overlooked the traditional defecating position utilized by man for the past 100,000 years.

Evolution trumps ideology. This is why women will always be the way they are, and the natural unwinding of the curvature of our colon when we squat to defecate.

You're denying your own biology, larper. You're just as bad as the social marxists that deny biology to push their no-gender agenda.

This is the greatest thing on the internet. You owe it to yourself to watch this.

>2017
>not just shitting in the shower and mashing it down the drain with your foot

Until you get some butt bacteria on you and die because your immune system is weak and untested.

the good ol' waffle stomp

constipation is a very real malady as is ibs. ffs, show some compassion.

Shit like a real man, faggots.

sheeeeit. i laughed way too hard at this

Just grab a bucket from your bathroom and use it to raise your feet while you shit.

>-prrrt-

mfw

>Not enjoying the extra resistance of the shit coming out while sitting
Squatters are faggots

Enjoying the sensation of your anus being stretched...not gay??

I can and have shitted standing up, this meme is invalid.

>enjoys "anal resistance"
>calls others fags
Okay buddy.

Do you even have toilets in the favelas?

Burgers and australians are so easily triggered. The anglosphere is pathetic.

I got my dad one for his birthday and have used it a few times. It's bretty gud

Yeah Asians use the technique, but by the hygiene of their loos and their anal accuracy I question your assesment.

fuck outta here with these shit slide threads

>>

nothing wrong with squatting while you shit desu. hell you can buy a fucking squatty potty and get the job done just the same. the problem lies with everyone sharting all over the nice streets/sidewalks your fellow tax payers paid to have built. but wtf would you know about that commie faggot?
sage

I used to work as an EMT for LA county, and I've seen plenty of people break the rim of their toilet, or more likely a toilet at a business. They break the toilet because they are point-loading a ceramic bowl with 180-200 lb that was only meant to support 50-60 lb per square inch, and then they fall on the jagged ceramic and slice the hell out of their ass and legs. Which are also covered in a shit-water mixture.

You can lean forward when you shit, and approximate squatting, without putting yourself at risk.

>he doesn't know how to use the seashells.

Just lean forward and liff your legs up when you're about to shit, gravity does the rest.

Chad Excretion

Holy hell, these memes are getting out of control

Squat shitting is not only faster, but it's also more efficient.

That mans balls look to be sagging to his knees at 30. They'll be at his ankles by 40.

Just drink a lot of water faggot. It's a better solution than pooping like a subhuman pajeet

That's the Shit.

Don't want to carve my ass up if the loo shatters. If I had a squat toilet available to me I'd try it

Life changing