Can I be a white nationalist and not believe in the Jewish conspiracy theory?

Can I be a white nationalist and not believe in the Jewish conspiracy theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but jews are not white

slide thread
you must get diseases
sage in all fields

Who is white then according to you?

Yes abslutely, but chances are eventually you will come to notice that (((they))) are behind most of the bad thigns that are undermining white nations.

I'm not into the full on conpiracy. Some of (((them))) like Stephen Miller are on our side. It's a group psychology thign where many of (((them))) decided to vote for more and more mass immigration so that they ceased to be an obvious minority as (((they))) have often been perssectued in history.

Put it this way, if the Third Reich had a black and Mexican population the SS would have been tasked with eliminating them first, so (((they wanted))) to bring other groups to the west.

The fact this involves destroying western societies is why so many here are now against (((them))).

It's subject to interpretation. Personally I think blond to dark brown. blue to green to light brown eyes are white. Which describes nearly every ethnic European.

"Can I be half right about things?"

>conspiracy theory

Good goy, it's only a disgusting lie that 40% of America's most influential positions are made up of Jews despite them being 2% of the population.

Sure. Just like you could be a feminist (believe men and women are equal) and not believe in the Patriarchy conspiracy theory.

In theory being a white nationalist just means that you want a white ethnostate.

Obviously you will run into some problems though. So if you are feminist (believe men and women are equal) but you deny Patriarchy Theory which claims that men have been systemically holding women back then you need to come up with an alternative explanation as to why supposedly equal women are so far behind men. Likewise if you are a WN and you accept that whites are superior to muds but you you deny the ZOG Theory (a third party, the jews, have weakened whites) you need to come up with an alternative explanation as to why the muds are currently beating the whites.

this was your time to shine wasn't it cleetus

can i also be a white supremacist but not believe in the jewish cospiratardsy?

Yes. Give this a listen. He explains liberalism. youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

No, lurk more newfag

Even if the Jewish conspiracy IS real, we look like nutjobs to EVERYONE spewing shit about Jews this Jews that. It gets us nowhere.

Maybe you should give youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0 a listen.

It wasn't a requirement for entry into Identity Evropa, last I knew.

And it's hard to know what to call it - some Jewish mafia, as some Israeli flag suggested. But hatred for the goyim is deep in them, which you'll see if you stick around (don't have my meme folder on this machine), and they're crafty, rich, and powerful enough, that probably little conspiracies arise organically.

Some, like Hollywood degeneracy, may not be a conspiracy at all, just Jews being Jews.

You can but eventually you will see (((-stein))) at the end of one too many names and change your mind.

Sure. But you'll eventually come around.
Took me awhile, but there's too many (((coincidences)))

Right now Abdul is raping your women, Look after your own country

Yes, but youre a cuck and dont want to face the facts. A total ayran victory is the only reasonable option user

he's fucking right with the movie industry and telecommunications. cnn has (((Zucker))), comcast ceo was born in (((certain))) type of family, facebook has (((Zuckerberg))). the movie industy is nothing but a bunch of kikes peddling a bunch of globalist shit. no surprise then that a (((Weinstein))) would be behind a sex scandal and possibly a pedo scandal. every single time one of (((them))) is causing some kind of fucking problem.

don't you mean it's a cohencidence?

>conspiracy theory

Pol is only right about one thing, and that's the Jewish conspiracy. It's not really a planned thing for most of them, though, it's just how they innately are.

>theory
No, go back to rebbit faggot.

no
kikes planned to kill Europe right after WWII

>hey fellow goy- er.. white people! We should really stop telling the truth about the Jews because they don’t like it and no one is listening anyway, let’s just go back to sleep :^)

You kikes are so pathetic.

Of course.

You can be whatever you want bro... It's 2017

Can I be a college student and not take any exams ?

Like pic related? they look here whiter than quite a few countries in europe.
I think most ashkenazi are white, the problem is they also identify as jews

Is rather you be a white nationalist that does, considering its true brother just keep reading, digging, and watching. Only then will the truth unfold before your eyes and that's when it all clicks and the redpill has kicked in

Jews are good people.

yes they are

Why is it so difficult for you guys to google?
It literally take 5 min. to google the term of White Race to know who is it

Elsa is half Egyptian she is not white, no elsa posting or else

source? ive always wanted to blow my load to a hot egyptian but sadly, seen one i have not

You can try. We all tried that at one point.

I tried to deny this for years.