LeDouch Flag

I am ready to see this fag cry like the bitch that he is. Which one of you Anons are going to get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MziU5UWZLX4
youtube.com/watch?v=3MctJHv9RxI
hewillnotdivide.us/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh archi-turbo-extra-astro-ultra-far-right nazis willing to take down MUH ART
t. press
journalists are the cancer of this world

>t.press
Past your bed time sony. Off you go

He might be a lot of things, but he is not a bitch.

Covering it with a hood and a new flag. Is that good enough? Tough place to actually take it down. Drones can get to it.

not everybody is muhrican, shiteater
don't talk to me

apparently disney ruins your mind

So long as the 'project' - showing the message 24/7 - is ruined, we're good. Destroying the camera filming it would work as well.

LMAO

I'll wager this coonass faggot would rather hear a young boy fart, than a pretty girl sing...

Drones are the best option overall
We just need to figure out the most efficient way of ruining it
tearing it to shreds one way or another would do

I have an idea for a false flag to get Shia's HWNDU flag in France.

> OPERATION PISSED BISCUITS

There should be a normie-friendly cover for the grappler.

In 2012 according to the news, an organization called "Un toit pour tous" (A Roof for All) protested outside this very building to demand more shelters for the homeless. The video of this protest can be seen here:

youtube.com/watch?v=MziU5UWZLX4

youtube.com/watch?v=3MctJHv9RxI

As you can see, they used the stairwell for this.

The froganons could get some "protestors" and protest outside the building saying they haven't done enough for the homeless. The SJWs in the complex will be too intimidated to drive them out, and the cops will have to handle it gently like a protest.

Use the fucking left's virtue signaling against them and paralyze them while we steal their prize!

We could easily get our guy up there before anyone knows what's happening, and the cops can't tackle him until he gets the flag.

It's like what the US did with that bullshit muslim video and Benghazi...

battery powered dremel? If it got snagged in the flag it would bring the done down. You could go for the line that raises it.

The protest could happen on the ground in front of the stairs.

Between the time the employees realize what's happening and the cops coming would be good to act.

No one would suspect the virtue signalling protestors are trolls

It's not too hard to get this together, just some slogans and some kumbaya shit.

Tell me this couldn't work

The grapple could work because there are anchor points (the stone railing first, then the iron ring) where someone could aim the grapple. The only issue I can see is how easy it would be to keep a grip after reaching the second anchor point.

With a false flag SJW protest, this could be done in minutes. All one needs is some agility

Of course LePoof put the flag on top of sand-nigger palace

Then we must call on our intelligence operatives lurking on this board in France to help make it happen

no no no user

Indeed! Unfortunately, most of them are asleep now.

Why not?

Someone tried to set the flag on fire with a drone that had something on fire. It didn't work.

What if they've changed the flag so it's fire retardant?

This is easy. Drop the hood over it. We had a diagram in the last thread. A drone can do that.

DRENCH IT IN GLUE

Appears it is. One user said it is an EU law that they must be. IDK. Super nice try user!

this means the flag is fire proof

Don't rule out multiple drones working together.

Fuck the Flag! This bitch put the flag up there so no one can reach it. But there is no need to do so. Cut the video feed, get rid of the livestream, crash the web side. He wants to step it up, then let's step it up.

DIVIDED

Fuck ShiaLaDickshit

A consideration to make here is that having a protest could draw attention from the authorities, thus making the are more heavily surveiled and more dangerous for the grappler and could put the mission in more jeopardy than just doing a quick run of it or going with another option.

I feel like a night climb would be safer than a misdirection strategy

HONH HONH HONH Guy LeDouche here.

how did they put the flag up there to begin with? don't they have a stair case or something leading up to the pole?

yea but i mostly think that fire couldn`t be an option (at least a 100% effective one)

Is camera on streetpole? seems like only logical place it could be for stream. could make life very easy

>shreds
Too much effort.

Just use a drone to drop paint on it, that's it.
Or shit if you really feel like it.

I see your point.

For one, the recovery team could be in a place away from all the attention. Once user grabs the flag, he can throw it with a weight to his people on the ground, which could take off before anyone notices or cares.

Besides, a couple people or one person is exactly what they're looking for now, they're on alert, unlike a false flag protest in broad daylight. The cops would then want to herd the protest off the streets or talk to the leaders, not go straight for the guy. They wouldn't want a PR nightmare over a simple protest, they'd be patient and not expect a troll, so neither would the public.

With a crane

Looks like there was to much humidity.

Try with more wind.

>fireproofed flag.

I think that was an expense. Put a condom on it and more expense to expose it again. That might get old.

You could simply deface it with fire
1. Take a sheet of flexible plastic, or some synthetic fabric
2. Use a drone to cover the flag with the plastic blanket when the wind isn't very strong
3. Set it on fire, it will shrink over the flag, getting fused with it, and ruining it

I have been a sysadmin for 15 years and engineer for 25. Close bug no cigar..

Drone with a butane BBQ lighter protruding. The flame jet will be hard to blow out and easier to snuggle under the fabric of the flag. Much hotter too. An open flame will be more difficult to apply to the flag.

Someone copypasta this, I'm sure it will work.

It would be hilarious if 5-10 people did this at once on video. I bet it would go viral..

That is a good plan B

hewillnotdivide.us/
hewillnotdivide.us/
hewillnotdivide.us/

ya but this is capture the flag.

hewillnotdivide.us/

you figured this out while smoking weed on a windy day didnt you

>flag is fire-proof

There are two options I picture being most effective right now

One is to do a two drone operation, one suspends a paint filled balloon/balloons over the flag and another drone with a needle attached to a pole projecting forwards pops it. The flame drone was clearly able to maintain a stable position for a while, and it'll be even easier since it doesn't have to come into contact with the flag

The other option I see being viable is to use a 5 gallon bucket, or preferably a large cardboard cylinder with the kekistani flag painted on it, and place that over the flag from the top. The difficulty here is wind, so there would be some need to wait for a still night, but these options are clearly viable from the previous attempt

>applying an open flame next to lift-generating props in the air

An open flame would probably work if he placed the flame directly under the flag, fag.

how do we know who will do this though? How will we operate and direct people to do this task?

Paint is REALLY heavy. You'd need quite a drone.

kek, have a small chamber with lighter fluid that drops on the flag from above and then drop down and light it with the bbq lighter

how about we make a ball of fire attached to the drone attached to some of these things so that the ball of fire could cling more easily to the flag

I mean if the guy who flew the fire drone is up for a less normie-fear inspiring flight, then that's one guy right there, so assuming he's game everything for option two is already available

Since option two is less complicated it's probably the better option.

Didn't French user climb up there? Why not just get some /fit fag to climb the pole?

Lebouf - 1
Nazis - 0

Eh, if the thing is fireproof, then why bother trying to burn it?
Just cover it in molten plastic

that's a good idea. But how will we convince them?

but this leaf ( ) is saying a windproof bbq lighter would be easier. they burn hotter than an open flame. i use them to solder plumbing together in a pinch

yes but just to be sure though

Drone some good roids up and tape them to the flag?

So, sheet of synthetic fabric with some fishing hooks on it?
Sounds good

Use one of these. Fuck a BBQ lighter

Ok, so forget option one, because is right, paint is heavy and just splotching the thing is meh in lieu of other options.

So expanding on option 2, you could attach a kekestani flag to the bucket or cylinder(from here on referred to as flag mount), thus cu-keking Shia more thoroughly

How has this ultrafag with anger management issues not given up yet?
Is he a glutton for punishment?

Most half-decent drones have GPIO to control relays for things like say, electronic strike for the lighter, or to open a latch for a compartment full of flammable liquid..

cant a blade be attatched to a drone, to cut the rope holding the fag flag?

Not for long. you just activated my almonds.

What about some lasso action? One could rip the entire pole of the roof.

THE FLAG IS FIRE RETARDENT
>THE FLAG IS FIRE RETARDENT

I've no idea if this is true but I've read in some Drudge article that the flag is supposed to be fireproof.

use one drone with a small canteen of petrol it can dump on the flag first or a spray of some kind then follow it up with drone number two holding a fireball.

Is there any footage of the fire drone?

how did this guy ruin his career so fast? what will he do when he completly deplete the money from the shit movies he was part of?

okay so we all know that the flag is fire proof. And aren't we going with option 2?

Anything spinning is gonna wrap around the pole before it cuts the rope. It will just be hanging there. One of my first thoughts as wll.

>HE will not divide US
how fucking stupid can you be?

a better phrase would be
>We will not be divided
since it actually makes fucking sense
god what an idiot

anons the main problem i see is that is not that these ideas are bad...is just that who is going to make this ideas come true. mainly beacuse french anons are rare

use the fireball to cut the flag free. ropes catch fire.

In front of your face, lurker

Because you bet Shia wouldn't have done this if SHE won.

If we could replace it with a Pepe Will Unite Us Flag that would be Le Shit!

>you now remember the comfy 2016 HWNDU threads

are you waiting for someone to say me, me, me.
CIA?

well is it possible we can find a way to fly drones to multiple countries? And then fly them to another, closer and closer to france?

just cut that shit up. get some blades on a drone and slice through it

sooo did you get it the other night?

That can be done, user. Unbelievable difficult for the drone operator, but she was damn good.

RIP based drone

It wouldn't surprise me if the flag isn't captured again but taken down because the building its own doesn't want the heat anymore.

A vomfyll remikser for the fans

BASED JESUS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA, NAZI DRONES!!!!

WOLFENSTEIN WAS RIGHT, OY VEY

EVERYTHING HAS A FUCKING FLASHPOINT

no im just saying that it will be good if a french user whoms brave enough to take down the flag (by using some of these ideas) could just...do it on his own and just single handedly take down the flag as low profile as posible

Just shoot it with an RPG