Rejected by the Army

>Try to join the Australian Army
>Rifleman
>Got all my qualifications (Higher then 98% of the people that were there that i talked to), aced the aptitude test, got all positions except pilot
>Passed medical, physiological all with ease, and they both wished me good luck and said i have a very big chance of making it
>Recruiter declined, said it wasn't for me at this time and to try apply again in 6 months
>I'm 26, worked my whole life, lived a hard life, had family problems and keep soldiering on

Anyone else here been rejected by the army? I'm trying hard not to believe the thing's people on here say about the army not taking men.

the recruiter realized that only a mentally retarded individual would join the army at 26 to become a fucking rifleman

Except for me it has been a long life dream. It's like the recruiter didn't give a fuck about anything and was hardly listening.

Not me but
>Cousin prepares himself to join the Army
>Used to be a fat NEET but now he was truly a model of envy
>They don't let him in because of his Psychological rap sheet
>now he has nothing to live for except for playing Battlefield 1 for almost all of his time & browsing Sup Forums

It's a waste of time and it doesn't pay anything and i take it you don't want the college benefits it's not a video game it's more like High School where you will be taking orders from clearly and shitty retarded people that are younger than you
> not me but
user plz

Try again, they are testing you. They will like your attitude.

they don't want qualified people getting shot at. you don't recruit your best to die when there's a lot of other idiots ready to fill the role of getting shot at

Surprise surprise, a fucking leaf has no concept of someone genuinely wanting to serve and protect their country.

Sorry to hear they turned you down, OP. The worst you can do is try again in six months.

I know all this, as i said it's been a life long dream. Have some family that used to be in the army and they loved it.

I'm perfectly fine in that sense, never had a talk with a psychiatrist or anything of the likes. He litrelly never even gave me a reason except "Not for you" try again.

Felt like a very big slap right in the face. Might apply for the police force now since i'm "not good enough" for the army regardless of me acing everything they threw at me.

I'm 24 and got turned down this summer but I applied to be an officer

why would you want to fight to defend a prison country the government doesn't even trust you with certain knifes

Join the US Marines for citizenship here, cunt.

It's like how the police will reject you if you have an IQ over like 105, they need malleable retards, especially for riflemen.

This.
Try not to sign up as when-in-doubt-cannon-fodder

Not true, I got pretty high scores on my ASVAB (83 if I recall) and they took me as field artillery.

I went to basic with a guy that was in his 30s. I was in the air force though.

>turned down for grunt

Dude, you got a HUGE red flags somewhere
In you profile. It might be a genetic marker?

As a burger user, I couldn't imagine getting rejected by the army. I am a Marine and we are pretty loose with our standards.

He should do merchant marines

I got no red flags that i know of, i also even have a perfect record. If i had "red flags" i would have failed the physiological test which i basically past with ease since all the questions were straight up common sense and about my life.

What hard ship i had and so forth.

i wish i would of been rejected so i wouldnt of had to larp in the woods for a year

Also i would seriously bring lube, Australian army has alot of gay men and gay orgys, apparently its almost like an initiation

Three hots and a cot. Not as retarded of a decision as you may think.

If you made it they will isnta assign you to covert ops and kill some commies I mean Russians in Ukraine

I got rejected the first time in my country. I knew exactly what went wrong: I didn't know what the heck I was talking about. Second time I shined because I improved on that and everything else.

Try to figure out exactly why you were rejected. Right now you have nothing. If you know your could improve too.

Nice Melbournepost Chang

I’m about to be that guy (potentially) - potentially signing up if everything clears for OCS - 31 currently, and since I was out for over 3 years I have to go to that lame shit in Leavenworth that’s like basic for geriatric fucks
Eat some crayons, devil dog.

Go to /k/ and read the op of /meg/.

>DO NOT EVER disclose depression/adhd/any meds or any shit like that. Yes everybody ever has it, no they cant actually find out until you join the military. The only way it can fucj you over is if you give them reason to investigate or are in a job with TS CLEARANCE, which still can miss adhd very easilly.

>old dogs have a harder time learning new tricks
You're on the older side of things now so unless you speak multiple languages or have some other skills you'll be passed up unless they're desperate

Sounds like they might want to see if you truly want it. Try again in six months and maybe brush up on interview techniques in the meanwhile. Don't give up.

are you a tranny by any chance?

Nah im just an anti government Qlder
i fucking hate this fucking nanny state

So typical of a Canadian for everything to be about what you get in return rather than what you can provide for your country. This is why leafs are worthless.

>It's like how the police will reject you if you have an IQ over like 105

that explains a lot

I'd like to take the time to anyone thinking about joining to learn to make the best and fastest hospital corners possible.

Ex-Army here.

Mate, if they didn’t take you for basic rifleman you seriously fucked up somewhere. They’ll take fucking anyone for that. Either your crimhistory is fucked, your associates are fucked or you’re a psycho.

Yeah because Auscucklia where they can't even own guns is really worth defending

Auscucks are so numale they literally gave up all their guns. Ausfailia is a nation of bugmen.

idk in the US they love high ST (IQ) Scores, I scored a 128 and they waivered like 2 other issues I had justb ecause of it

Doctors tried to give me (((ADD/ADHD))) diagnosis as a kid because I was a white male that questioned authority. Dad saw right through that bullshit and didn't let it happen. My parents knew even if it was real (which it isn't) that it's a benign disorder anyway and it's best to keep it off your medical record so you will not be disqualified from things.

I'm a pilot and many in my field lie on what they can reasonably get away with for their medical history. Same is true for the military. Lots of dumbasses go to the screening doctor in the military and answer honestly. Then they wonder why they can't get a job.

Are the psyche boards you face still the same as they were 25 years ago?

If so they may have sniffed you out... Even if you have scrubbed your social media to appear acceptable you may have tripped up and the shrinks got you..

Went to basic before, I know how far the green weenie goes

Breaking news:
Sup Forums tards aren't even good enough to die for their country lol

Did you know enough about the position?

Do you have a family or anything tieing you down?

Any pervious medical conditions?

Possibly the family problems then brus or just our army only recruiting women because were not fucked enough as it is.....

The thing is i was thinking about it, and it was hard to give up on but now the police force is my next try. As i said it was a big slap in the face, espcially since i really wanted it and wanted to feel the pride of wearing the uniform and australian patch on my shoulder.

Uniform i earned that i sweat, bruised, and had a lot of hardship in.

On a funny side of things just to give you guys a picture of what sort of people applied;

>Writing on a piece of paper my previous jobs and strengths and so on
>Guy beside me asks what i'm applying for
>"Rifleman"
>Him; Cool bro me as well!
>Want to kick doors down, blow up buildings and shit straight up call of duty

I shit you not, i was thinking to myself don't tell the damn recruiter that.

Maybe this is sort of the people they are after.

Your lack of awareness is so fucking hilarious...

Join the French Foreign Legion. Merci bonjour baugette, monsuier. Honhonohon

fucking this, i have no idea why anyone would want to defend this fucking cuckfest dead corpse of a once great nation

Got a couple of options my friendly shitposter. Reach out to other recruiters, and talk to them about what happened, see if they can give you a reason for why it happened, or see if they would be willing to recruit you when the time comes instead of risking it with that shithead.

otherwise...

the US military is still taking filthy foreign scum like yourself, to be made into wonderful Americans. Help tip the balance. Also slay left and right with your digery doo accent.

>I scored a 128
>idk
>waivered
>justb ecause

Jim Beam comes in a can?

Auscuck nogunz numale hiding behind a memeflag. Sad!

You know they’re not an elite force? They’re essentially the little giants of militaries, literally the fuckups and retards of all other countries.

im in the army, and my father is in the police force, one thing i can say about the recruitment processes for both is this.

Army is much more interested in younger people. while for some jobs they wont turn down older dudes (a guy in my platoon at kapooka was 56 when he marched out, going in as a driver, though this is a very rare occurence) most of the people were in the 17-20 age bracket. i was 20 when i joined and i was an older dude in comparison.

The police force wont even look at you if youre 17. they want people generally a bit more experienced with life. this shit that other people are saying like "hurr durr they only take you if you have a sub 100 IQ" are fucking morons because becoming a police officer is almost like a degree in the amount of stuff that you have to learn about procedure, policy, legal obligations and responsibilities etc. ive only spoken with my dad about his work a little bit and the amount of stuff he knows about his job is incredible, comparable to a lawyer being a subject matter expert on their field. though admittedly he has been in for nearly 40 years and he was 17 when he started at the academy, and was younger than i am now when he was on the beat in the red light district in my city.

honestly it would be worth looking at police. some cities are struggling to fill classrooms with people, and even though dykes are making things difficult for dudes to join they are desparate enough that they can only do so much. just be ready for a lot of reading and studying because like i said you pretty much are studying law for a lot of it and things like handling of evidence that while seem simple are very particular and mistakes have big legal ramifications.

Australians aren't allowed to have bottles because they can be used as weapons

>you seriously fucked up somewhere

Did you not read the thread? i aced everything.

>Either your crimhistory is fucked,

Incorrect

>your associates

Incorrect

> or you’re a psycho.

Incorrect, passed physiological which is meant to check for such things.

>Did you know enough about the position?

Yes, had family that served.

>Do you have a family or anything tieing you down?

Nope

>Any pervious medical conditions?

Zero

>Possibly the family problems

Nope, not anymore and not been for years.

Hence why i was stunned.

yeah only $35 for a pack of 4, What A fucking great place Australia is

Im in the army and i can tell you why they said try again in 6 months.
Its because your a guy they have cut recruiting for all males so they can swell the ranks with females.
this isnt even bullshit this is the truth.
the army isnt pushing this but canberra is they want the ADF to be at least 25% female by 2020

This. What kinda fucked up country is Australia?

Actually I'm from the best country ever created, and you're a faggot.

Are you a white male? Don't stand a chance mate. The fucking army has fallen for all the SJW bullshit. If an actual war breaks out we're fucked.

tastes like absolute ass but thats JB in general

Jack Daniels and Coke my man, thats if youre still beta enough to imbibe the fermented jew

Yeah but that bruised ego you have now is exactly the kind of thing they are going to try and condition out of you when you enlist. They try to break people down and see if they wanted. They probably saw you did real well and wanted to see what happens if they knock the chip off your shoulder. I would say try again and don't resort to the police force just yet.

I keep reading this, since i cant find any reason why i was declined. And was told by most people at the recruitment place I'll make it and so forth.

I don't want to believe, if so makes me not want to join even more and makes me want the police force even harder.

We can't, only beaners can do that.

Keep defending Auscucklia where they can't own guns or join the military because Australian bugmen want it to be full women, you 52% fucking mongrel

I have a friend who also rejected from joining for no specific reason, so this doesn't surprise me.

fuck you for defending a fucking nanny state, cuck
youre defending a country that ensures innocent people cant defend themselves, seriously fuck you, piece of shit

They probably profiled you and worked out that you're a Sup Forumstard. Australian internet traffic is intercepted and inspected much more than we think -- just look at some of the ISIS-relate arrests they've been doing recently. The army is wanting to clean itself out of people with fringe beliefs, trouble makers, and people who might contribute to racism and sexism in the armed forces (since these have been endemic problems recently). Your psychological testing is also a likely area of difficulty.

Also, you haven't explained what you've done with your life before you were 26. Your CV might mark you as an underachiever or worse.

*was

You ARE a zionist and race traitor if you join the military, no excuses.

The govt are nanny state faggots but this country is still worth fighting for m8

>I'm 26
there's your problem
fresh out of high school or college only is what they're looking for

I forgot to mention, i actually don't use Facebook. They never batted an eye to it and even the physiologists.

I told them i use whats-app and so forth and they were fine with it.

I was accepted in the army, and I didn't even apply. You must be one of those Üntermensch.

Hooah, king of battle.

hahahahaha because you were a autistic fag lol

You aren't supposed to lie, fucktard. Holy shit, with people like you serving, there's no doubt that we're doomed

This is probably true.

Unfortunately the ADF is going through a huge politically correct phase and even though it's destroying morale they are pushing it hard.

Mate would you recommend joining? I've been thinking about it for a while I fall into the age bracket. Also what are you planning of doing after as in workwise?

Thanks

>>Passed medical, physiological

They actually gave you a psych test? Is that normal for your country?

No it's not you reddit spacing cuck, you can't even own guns lol because Shitstralians are so impotent they gave them all up because "muh feelings"

Fuck off back to red.dit

You know your army only accepts women right?

I mean they're probably looking at the IP addresses that you use and building a profile based on some of your Internet use. This would, I expect, put you a long way down the list of people they want to be defending Australia in times of crisis.

Its true dude. Ive got friends in recruiting positions and they tell me no matter how good the candidate is if its male they are told to say "Try again in 6 months" if they are early 20s and male they have to say " we think you need more life experience, try again in 6 months"
There is a massive push to get females in infantry and the first one "Passed" IETs in singo a few months ago. Now that one is in they are trying to cram as many chicks into infantry as possible. Its not going to work but Canberra has basically told us " Fuck off and make it work".
Only thing that is saving us so far is the PESA but they are trying to have that scrapped.

I guess I'm in ghe same boat then. I got pdq'd after disclosing a hospital visit because I got intimidated by the threat of jailtime. My recruiter didn't warn me ahead of time. I'm stuck as a civvie till I die.

Its a test they doing it in jewish military too then you are older to test you how realy you want this. I know a jew with same story but he realy wanted and getted it.

Arty officer here, you will be shit tested by DFR consider the 6 month wait the next stage of your recruitment.

Rifleman always has applicants and isn't really in short supply. This is just them ensuring that you can take advice from senior staff without being a dumb cunt....

Maybe you're the wrong color/gender, and the quota is already full for your group.

This they want pretty 18 19 year old guys, because the higher ups like fuck them in the ass
australian army is controlled by gays

Most armies only give a shit about that stuff once you try out for more inportant jobs in the military.

Havent heard? They only hiring women at the moment

Ft. Sill, land of Herpes and Brown Recluse spiders. Situated in the asscrack of Oklahoma, Lawton.
>Gotta Be 13B

Also, join cav or arty or sappers all will be better than rifleman. You'll certainly have an easier ride through kapooka as a non infantryman.

You should try the Mexican Army fka the US Army. It's pretty easy and we'll take any immigrant that wants to enlist.

Better hurry up and get a flight here though, War with Korea soon.

they tell that to everyone so to make sure they actually want to do it.

they give you six months to think about it basically.

You are basically fucked. You could get an associates and join the police maybe.

AFP is doing the exact same thing in regards to female recruits btw.

Join the FFL or try again in six months.

What kind of man can't fucking wait six months for something he's been waiting his whole life for.

I thought about it my whole life, I'm not a school drop out of straight fresh out of school. As i said, reading peoples posts here saying how they aren't hiring men has made the taste in my mouth sour.

Police force now.