Debunk. This. Bullshit

Soft ass loser journos drumming up fake nonsense. Let's destroy this bullshit and the author that wrote it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/6-objective-reasons-ronald-reagan-was-our-worst-president/
youtu.be/FfKGUF9uDxU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_garbage_patch
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up
heteconomist.com/fiat-money-and-its-social-significance-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reagan was a piece of shit though.

he was a fucking actor. of course he ruined the country

cracked.com/blog/6-objective-reasons-ronald-reagan-was-our-worst-president/

I agree Reagan was absolutely based when he flipped California with amnesty. Luckily our current president is equally based.

1. Amnesty
2. No fault divorce
3. Interventionism
4. H.W. Bush
5. Trickle down economics
6. War on Drugs

>linking to cucked.com

Archive that shit or begone shill

youtu.be/FfKGUF9uDxU

Based response to the muzzies

Reagan
>gave massive tax cuts to his wealthy corporate friends, leaving structural tax deficits present to this day
>pardoned millions of mexicans and other scum
>thought waging war on drugs would make things better despite all the evidence to the contrary
>was directly responsible for the neoliberal shift within America that lead to the destruction of American industry capacity and the internationalization of western capital flows, directing it away from America to third world countries letting his mates make even more money while throwing future generations under the bus

Why does anyone on Sup Forums defend this man?

Oh I don't. His amnesty bullshit turned California into a colony of Mexico for eternity and the war on drugs was one of the most disastrous social policies ever implemented.

No, Reagan committed treason.

Context, to normies today he's far right. If they push successfully can malign a middle of the road conservative like Regan they shift the Overton window.

How can Sup Forums deny the undeniable fact that he did the amnesty, had a failed war on drugs, and was very strong on interventionism? Sounds a lot like Hilary Clinton's platform.

I wonder which Sup Forumstard will defend Reagan in this thread.

You're right about the amnesty bullshit

I don't think anyone will defend him, and if they do they're clearly newfags from t_d and should be bullied until they leave.

What are you referring to?

>Trickle down economics

There's still a reward for anyone who can prove that it was an actual economic theory.

No one here is a neocon faggot, interventionism is a failed theory that should never see the light of day

The same faggots who think criticizing trump for some of his errors is the same as being a crybaby.
>Essentially cringelords who obsess over Lauren southern and Ben Shapiro.

Reagan DID ruin the country.
And people were too stupid to realize it.
So now the conservatives have enshrined his retarded shit into their core party line.

Honestly, if he hadn't been President the GOP would be in a much better position right now.

st reagan rightwing heroes

>war in drugs
>bad
Degenerates need to know that their habits aren't okay

quintessential boomer

It really seems like the people who idolize Reagan are those who had daddy teach them to love him. Hard to not hear the charisma card played by his fans.

That's why I feel as if Obama is the Democrat's version of Reagan. Overrated president whose flaws were overlooked by his supporters because of his charisma.

>Be boomer
>buy 5000GL V8
>put keys in ignition
>turn over engine
>ozone layer vanishes
>stock market crashes
>dollar falls through the floor
Thanks boomers.

Trickle Down economics is the reason why cellphones aren't bulky blocks in a CEO's car and why TVs are now as flat as Lucina from FE.

Reagan was the first true (((neocon))) and were he still alive today there would be a rope reserved for him.

>economic growth the likes of which haven't been seen since my birth
>ruined the country
Wow, it's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about.
I bet you think Clinton didn't cause the housing market crash also.

>Why does anyone on Sup Forums defend this man?

I don't think anybody with a functioning brain does. I mean, he granted blanket amnyest to millions of illegals, doing irreparable damage to this country. There wouldn't be 50 million spics here were it not for this open borders degenerate kike lover.

fpbp

if Reagan were still alive he would've supported Hillary

It's also why we have shit like this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_garbage_patch
Thanks Boomers.
Thanks (((Reagen)))

>6. War on Drugs
ever wonder why there are so many brown people in our country today?

i love how cuckservatives go on about Reagan, and that shill Alex Jones sells T Shirts with Reagan prints on them.
Reagan's amnesty of 1986 allowed 1 million + illegals to stay in the U.S. - the first wave of many which have resulted in low estimates of 7 million illegals in your country!
to put that in perspective, Czechia, hungary, Bulgaria and Holland each have as many people in them as there are illegals in the United States
All comes down to that cucklord Reagan who ALSO almost started nuclear war with Russia over literally nothing (look up Able Archer) and was a total moron
Just because someone's a conservative doesn't mean they're good

Reagan signed a one of the biggest illegal alien amnesties to date (Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986), and also was responsible for signing the machine gun ban (aka the Hughes Amendment to FOPA) into law. Fuck that guy. He might have been the worst president since Obama.

Also

I remember the first day of econ 101 where they covered trickle down economic theory. It was really eye opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
To be fair to Reagan he had a way with a one-liner.
here's some of his USSR jokes

No fault divorce was good. It didn’t ruin marriage at all, look at CURRENT marriage statistics. It’s on the rise and they last longer. Sup Forums needs an update on statistical information.

I think you mean short term economic growth in exchange for gutting our manufacturing base.
You fucking imbecile.
I could understand if they put some of that money towards training all the people they put out of work in new industries, but they didn't.
>I bet you think Clinton didn't cause the housing market crash also.
And I bet you think it had NOTHING to do with corrupt banking practices right?
Of course you do, because you are a fucking shill for corporate dick.

ITT: youngfags who didn’t actually live during the 80s.

Protip: the 80s were fucking awesome.

>cracked

How did a comic for children that basically made its money off poop jokes become a political blog?

I only got to experience the 90s. All I know about the 80s was the cars looked better.

I don't. Though I take issue with the idea that supply side economics doesn't work. The profits were reinvested where corporations could get the greatest return on investment, overseas.
His presidency began with widespread inflation and stagnation in the job market, which his policies fixed. It's easy to criticize him out of context, particularly when Carter couldn't fix shit.

When the rich are given a cut, they INVEST the money, which nets a much higher return on investment than giving the poor free food. If you detach yourself from your emotions for a moment consider the economic reality, 8% yield for investments or a 0% yield for food aid.

Also consider the morality of this. The rich didn't rob anyone, they created excess wealth in the system. Why tax the successful at higher rates? Taxing them at the same rates would still yield far more taxes from the wealthy while still treating the rich fairly.

Reagan did destroy the country.

nice try

no one cares about cracked

>t. 15 year old who wasn't even born in the 90s
Clinton was in deep with those corrupt bankers. So YOU'RE the fucking imbecile and are shilling that big corporate dick.

Also if you're going to shit talk so much why don't you provide citations to these claims?
Maybe you don't have any because they aren't true.
While every publishing ever showed the 80s and 90s as being one of the greatest economic booms in American history.
I lived it and I watched faggots like Clinton and Obama ruin us every step of the way.

Reagan did amnesty - he was one of the worst.

I wonder if they'll ever make one of these about Obama or Bill Clinton for letting the banks go free

That's only because it went down so low and today nobody bothers to get married anymore

>Clinton was in deep with those corrupt bankers.
Oh so now it IS the bankers fault too huh?
Funny how quick you were to move your fucking stupid ass goalposts isn't it?

>Also if you're going to shit talk so much why don't you provide citations to these claims?
How about this for a citation: WE DON'T FUCKING MAKE 90% OF THE SHIT WE CONSUME.
How is that?
Are you fucking living under a rock?
>showed the 80s and 90s as being one of the greatest economic booms in American history.
So why is the government 20 trillion dollars in debt?
Maybe because we let corporations pay the about the same fucking tax rate that the middle class does?
Or maybe it is because capital gains is taxed at a lower rate than the poor are?
Or maybe it is all of these things.
Pro-tip: It is.

The country was ruined when they killed president Kennedy.

Reagan never used the term so they'll be looking for a long time. Morons on here are using leftwing language to discuss his economic policies. And they're looking at the Reagan economy through leftwing lenses.

To any regards out there that call it trickle down, it's actually called supply side economics and it's highly effective. In fact it's so effective that Regan was able to get between 4 and 6% economic growth. Quite buying into leftist narratives you morons.

He did grant amnesty to a shit load of illegals as California governor. It has been a blue state ever since.

Better hope the law doesn't take exception to any of your habits.

fuck off neocon niggerfaggot

>no archive
Suicide, now.

Bunch of liberal bullshit.
But.
Reagan indeed was great conservacuck who continued of shipping of US industry to China and Mexico, bringing in shitskins and putting shackles of feminazi slavery on men.
He was traitor who is worse than enemy.

He was the second worst president we ever had. He signed the 1963 immigration act into law, which ruined the country. There is no undoing what that piece of shit did.

>No other country in the world destroys the environment for resources
>Especially not commie countries

>t. roastie

No fault divorce + alimony practices and legislation is worse thing that ever happened to US but people don't give enough credit to impact of this happening.

Hi r/The_Donald

We aren’t cuckservative shills here

Please leave

90%+ of the plastic that goes into the ocean comes from 10 rivers. Hint: none of them are in the US

>Not striving to rise above the standards of commie countries

REGAN IS MOST BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>not sending your industry to commie countries

If you don't get the love for Reagan, you don't understand the level of media control and propaganda in the 80s. It was so perfectly done Reagan still feels like a grandfather. It was top notch programming

Don't forget the Hughes Amendment. Reagan was a faggot

kys OP you're a fucking cuck.
Your Reagan a shit.

Oh boy, ((((economic growth)))) of the FIRE economy for the richest kikes, while destroying our industrial sovereignty. Fucking BASED!

RAH RAH KIKE NAZI BUZZWORDS!

Even if Reagan didn't grant amnesty, America would still be as brown as it is today faggot. If you did an ounce of research on immigration outside Sup Forums you'd see that the demographics were already shifting 20 years before Reagan was POTUS.

lel, I knew it was cracked.com just from the title

History repeats.

>this bullshit
He was a total shitbag and is the reason shit is so fucked today. Fuck him and his cop a feel sidekick

It's like getting cucked
Just because you're not in the corner watching and jacking off doesn't mean its not happening.
>srsly tho
we could have prevented this

>Let's
Is it babby's first day playing divide and conquer for the CIA? Kys.

>unironically linking cracked
kys my good man
kys my good man
kys my good man
kys my good man

kys my good man
kys my good man
kys my good man

kys my good man
kys my good man

kys my good man

>He was traitor who is worse than enemy
When China sends its memeflags, they're not sending their best.

Ronald Regan destroyed the family farm, I'm did like the way he dealed with the Berkeley riots, but in the end he was a zio puppet who increased the size of government.

>Clinton didnt sign NAFTA which destroyed Mexico's agricultural sector which led to our illegal immigration and low wage epidemic today
Ok

/thread

Reagan was milquetoast shit, he just looks good compared to the Bushes, Clinton, and Obama. Our last good president was Calvin Coolidge.

1. Amnesty

Our last great president was Andrew Jackson.

This

Can't be denied that the growth as a result of deregulation and tax cuts under Reagan boosted standards of living for all Americans.

Laffer curves (in the context of modern US tax policy) are retarded though

What do I care for the scribbles of journalists when they are only a month or two away from haha lol

No, they would have reached the point they are now regardless of tax policy.

How to debunk the war on drugs and reagonomics ?

Ronald gaves mass amnesty to spics

Don't be stupid. The only thing that matters for growth is science and technology. Raising taxes won't do shit unless it's poured into R&D. Decreasing taxes would be fine too as long as the money that is saved is spent by individuals on innovations.

Western countries have strict standards NeoCons like Reagen exported industry overseas.

Amnesty for spics

>muh war on drugs
Time to go redpill your friends at /r/politics with this nigger
archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up
>...five years of research has provided strong evidence that, if corroborated, would suggest that marijuana in various forms is far more hazardous than originally suspected.

>boosted standards of living for (((all Americans.)))

No fault divorce was like a decade earlier in cali.
Can't say he ruined the country with that
Reaganomics did us wonders
Hwbush was a great vp
Cold war meant non intervention wasn't an option.
War on drugs was needed. Laxing off of it is why we've got an opioid epidemic today.

Ray gun was elected the year I turned 13. I have to admit I have fond memories of the time he was in office. That "giant sucking sound" of jobs headed across the border seemed to be a Clinton thing with NAFTA.

t_d fags and neocons love reagan, he'sthat the worse but was still a kike puppet that was bad for the country

>No fault divorce was like a decade earlier in cali.
And who was the governor of cali back when that happened ? Really maeks you think about (((conservatives)))

dont forget he greenlit NSA spying on american citizens. you can thank him for setting the precedent for the patriot act and every other gross violation of privacy that the government has committed.

It is bad. It's a waste of time and resources. The only way to make it work is to go full duerte

Go home reddit
The economy hasn't meant shit since 1971. It's a red herring to get people to fall in line with the elites and not question the very money we've always been raised to think is important and valuable while distracting us from real issues.
heteconomist.com/fiat-money-and-its-social-significance-2/