Taboo Tattoo

Samurai is a kunoichi now.

Fun episode this week in lot of different ways

Doesn't matter how a big bitch she is, I just can't hate Hime

Here's a bump for you user. I might have dropped this show but this is just sad to look at.

You know, it was kinda cool, crippling a main character, and a main girl at that. I would have given the show more credit had it not negated that with a near-perfect prosthetic arm.

Forgive my ignorance but I haven't read the manga before watching. The anime sucks. Too fast paced in most instances, the comedy bits are all out of place its fucking jarring, the childhood friend was unbearable thank God she died. The american team got rekt in the same episode they were introduced any tension there could have been died instantly.

In the most recent episode I didn't care about anyone or anything they introduced because it all happened so fast. Who gives a Shit about the kings boyfriend dying when we literally just met him. I've seen manga anons say the anime is speeding through it and I can tell. This is the first anime I've seen where instead if moving to slow its moving too fast

You must not watch many single cour anime then.

I'm thinking Seigi's gonna end up hatefucking the princess at this rate

i wish

did evil slutty tomboy die yet

Since cat ate tits-chan the TT threads have been practically desert.

I would never guess generic childhood friend dying could make people hate this so much.

I just want her to win and rekt once for all the murricans. She and her sisters deserve it.

I do just that this show is every trope mixed into one show. Usually shows exhibit a few tropes, but this show is literally a greentext thread waiting to happen.

It started off cool but the last 4 or 5 episodes have been hot garbage

As someone who's enjoying the show the last episode was terrible, one of the worst this year.

Glad to see it's back to being fun this week though.

How the hell can you not root for Arya? She's super powerful, intelligent, a lustfull lesbian, a lolicon, and has the most hilliarious scenes in the show.

This show is bad and it doesn't even have the common decency to have doujins the character designs on the girls is the only thing going for it

CR fucked up the translation here. He said that the girl inside Lisa is Il not the girl from the history. But I guess I can understand how they get that if they only had the lines to translate without looking at the video.

She's and her whole group

Honestly not reading subs anyways, I'm just in it for the pictures.

I hope he overcomes all those deathflags.

Did she grew her arm back?

>why is Arya so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Ops that was for

>Seigi. is fucking god mode now.
No point watching any more, He stomps everyone even BLUESY FLUESY.

wew

thats bad ass though, time to fuck the girls

i want to cuddle her

Did her boobs get bigger or what?

I want to cum inside Arya.

nice

I want to forcefully impregnate all of Arya's sisters

i want to feel her thighs

This. I still cannot belive how terribly bad the last chapter has been done.

Why is Seigi now such an edgelord?

I wonder

Holy shit, she's getting even better

Thread died awfully fast, kind of surprised we didn't even make it to 50 posts.

This show is completely dead.

I'm personally just still hanging around to see if each episode actually manages to become worse than the previous up until the very end.

when will tom get his own show

I'm still enjoying it for the most part, at least enough to keep watching and taking a decent amount of screenshots.

>shrink the bullets down
>they suddenly become harmless
Physics don't work like that you dumb bitch.

Even though that metahumor about death flags has been done to death, it still got a few chuckles out of me. Nice episode.

Is the anime passed the manga translations yet? they seem to be burning through a vol an episode. How long till anime original at this rate?

Why are so many people watching this losing their shit over insignificant things? This thread is already a fucking mess.

I'm enjoying this, even if last episode was a pacing catastrophe. It's fucking retarded but it's the only thing this season that actually has me eagerly anticipating the next episode.

The pacing especially is increasing rapidly and approaching a destructive event horizon as we speak, I think this last episode covered an entire volume alone IIRC.

People dropped it before that. We actually had more posters in it for that episode. No need to come up with a reason when the show itself is the issue and had been especially with the pacing.

Yeah, if anything, the friend dying brought me back in! It's strange, but the nonsensical nature of the plot makes it easy to jump in and out for the cool stuff because there's no reason to follow the awful story. I see a main female character lose an arm and here I am, right back in!

You missed the gay king and his lover fighting the arya clones.

I wish I was making this shit up.

>They still haven't told him

Yeah why would that come in handy in some life threatening mission where he needs to stay alive.

Honestly, the only thing I care about is how many girls get limbs lopped off. It's kinda a thing I'm into.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this show and I feel that I never really did.

The USA captain is absolutely useless

I hope he overcomes the many death flags he set for himself.

He has to, he planted so many that it managed ti break them all.

anime original ending or clifhanger end?

Why not both?

Hime is way too smug, I really hope she gets her smile ripped off her face in a fucking brutal way eventually.

That slide in the beginning.

Hime did nothing wrong she was born a monster and is doing what monsters do

She didn't rape segi early on while the childhood friend watched to make her jealous .

Nah, she just made the childhood friend cum in front of him while he didn't give a shit then killed her when she was retarded enough to go on a battlefield.

I stopped paying attention to the plot around episode five because I lost the ability to be invested in it. I kept watching for Touko's weekly groping but now that she's dead I'm just sitting out the rest to rate it a 2/10 on my autismlist.

>Why are so many people watching this losing their shit over insignificant things?
Yeah I noticed it too, must be stress from forcing themselves to watch the things they don't enjoy.

>It's fucking retarded but it's the only thing this season that actually has me eagerly anticipating the next episode.
Same here, I actually enjoy that it moves so fast and the only time I disliked it was the the previous episode.

He will overcome his death flags and avenge his waifu's daki in quite the gruesome way.

She is trying to transform humanity into jelly, dude.

If she only wanted to conquer the world I'd give her full support (specially if she gives me the chome chome treatment too).

But there is no more chome chome for anyone if she wins. She needs to be stoped and her "sisters" need to be mass produced and marketized for the public.

Well, if there's any good news its that the anime will go past the latest translated chapter next episode, which I would have laughed at you for if anyone suggested this when the series started.

That pretty much is as saying they dont have intention of making a S2

I think its going to go for an anime original ending with them beating Hime in the final episode, instead of her retreating.

I want to grab and pull on her hair loops during rough anal sex.

>Out of all the anime in the world you could be watching instead, including your backlog, you choose to punish yourself with this one instead

If that's how you like to spend your time.

I bet they defeat her but she manages to scape.

Toying with the protagonist is all well and good but Arya takes it to a whole new level.

It's honestly annoying, her and her cohorts are so hopelessly overpowered she could have probably achieved whatever she's trying to do five episodes ago, but she keeps dicking around.

It also makes her a huge hypocrite for preaching to other people about conviction and motivation when she apparently can't be assed to move things along.

She deserves to be a literal god.

>America shaming
>Another American Sealed getting btfo
This is silly.

I still watch this show. Not because it's good, but because it gets worse with each episode. It's a fantastic trainwreck. It's a action comedy "meta" parody show.

>She is trying to transform humanity into jelly
And Kane wanted to tranform everyone into Tiberium (originally), but I still rooted for Nod.
So yeah, Hail Arya!
And when she dies:
Arya lives in death!

>because it gets worse with each episode
Looks like you don't really watch it.

The bad guys are way too great, they should be in a different show.
Or at least be secondary protagonists, like The Monarch in VB.
The good guys are also neat, like the Colonel, Izzy, the fodder dudes and so on, but Seigi is boring, angry or not. The show would be better without him, but with the other characrers. Or without him as the MC.

Not him but while I wouldn't say it gets worse each episode, it certainly hasn't recovered from the fiasco that was ep5.

I would say it has almost completely plateaued, in more ways than one.

What was so bad about ep5?
The worst episode is easily the 9th.

No, I do watch it and it's terrible. Horrible pacing, no characterization, forced drama and the most retarded, inconsistent tone I've ever gotten from any type of media.

The only thing I care about right now is that that guy (who was introduced in what episode? I honestly don't know if I've seen him before.) survives all the death flags and makes it back home to marry his cosplayer girlfriend.

Must suck forcing yourself to watch the shows you dislike.

Not really. 25 minutes every week or so (?) is not a lot of time to waste.

For me, it was mainly the ridiculous tonal shifts, and the fight scenes and transitions that looked like they could have come out of a cheap preview. Not to mention the catastrophic pacing. It feels like shit just happens, with little to connect the dots.

As said, this show as a whole has suffered from wildly inconsistent tone and subpar pacing, but I wasn't really feeling it until 5.

I should also point out that I don't dislike the show despite the problems I have with it. It's in the "so bad it's good" category. I am a man that can appreciate a good trainwreck when I see it, and believe me this show is off the rails.

If you like it, good for you. Don't let me take away your viewing pleasure.

Fight scenes are decent though.

>Horrible pacing,
This has got to be the worst pacing I've ever seen in an adaptation. I mean literally last week's episode was 1 volume of a MONTHLY manga. Bloody ridiculous. This anime is going to end around chapter 45 and in comparison it took Owari no Seraph 24 episodes to get to chapter 42.

Rediculous tonal shifts are a part of every episode

The most dramatic tonal clash was one second there was this moemoe comedy scene and the next the MC is being repeatedly impaled by large spikes against a wall

Not anymore they aren't. Lately they've been pretty lopsided.

BB vs Cal was okay, but it wasn't animated as well as some of the earlier scraps.

>Rediculous tonal shifts are a part of every episode

They are, but I felt 5 took it to a new level.

>Hime is way too smug, I really hope she gets her smile ripped off her face in a fucking brutal way eventually.
Don't worry she will lose to the power of D from the male MC at the end where she will realise she did evil and will fall for him too, pretty much that's the only reason I can see why author of such kind of show introduced a lesbian villain.

I have a feeling that you're just exaggerating. This week's episode had exactly the same tonal shitfs as the episode 5.

I never said 5 was the worst episode, I said the series has never recovered from it. It set a new low that the show has pretty much been coasting at since.

So yes, of course this week's episode would have similar tonal shifts.

But that's not a H-doujin.