Sup Forums here

why you guys are so racist? is it because you are too dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lRxKHC7AlHc
newsweek.com/dancing-dead-plague-madagascar-693513
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow op is not a faggot

youtu.be/lRxKHC7AlHc

I used to be a giant KC Sup Forums fag but now i browse mostly Sup Forums. Sup Forums's Sup Forums feels to sterilized and not enough bantz. I would definitely say that the average Sup Forums user is dumber than someone from either int board. But that just might be because of the massive amount of people who browse here.

Sup Forums Nigger lover central of 4chain.
S

>why you guys are so racist

its not "so" racist, it's the aqeduate amount of racist
enough to realize that there are differences between the races
clear, manifest differences in ability and aptitude

anyone who embraces that "we are all the same" is either 1) a shill for the globalist jews, or 2) an ignoramus

so which are you?

i don't mean that kind of racist... i mean the ones who acts like "Yohh fucking beaner","SPICSSS","You have to go back","t. mahmed".

Sup Forums racism is exactly the same as Sup Forums racism, only we're allowed to talk about current events.

Pop by for the next habbening.

I'm not racist, I'm just realistic...

why is every UN post atrocious ?

newsweek.com/dancing-dead-plague-madagascar-693513
>homogenous racial harmony
>preservation of culture, blood, soil and heritage
>refugees and mass immigration
>passive invaders

Too dumb? Too dumb for what? I can pronounce nigger, you cunt.

>using United Nations flag

go black to Sup Forums fag

fuck you fag.

a
fucking
leaf

This is about bad words

Browse /pol for a few months and see what happens to you. We'll have you quoting Hitler by February.

I was an Sup Forums poster for a few years and then migrated to Sup Forums and was surprised to find that Sup Forums posters were both more intelligent and less racist than Sup Forums
Sup Forums is unironically a containment board

whoa there. that was pretty homphobic

When did Sup Forums stop being Sup Forums with flags (before Sup Forums had flags)? Don't tell me Sup Forums is anti racist these days.

The board died when everyone starting huddling in country specific generals in 2014 anyway.

> February
> implying it takes that long...

Not racist int is boring

>asserts that there are fundamental differences between human races while presenting facts, statistics, studies, and arguments
raysiss

>asserts that voter ID laws are racist because black people are too poor and stupid to go to a dmv to get a free id
not raysiss

into the trash. fuck off back2reddit, faggot

>Don't tell me Sup Forums is anti racist these days.
It is, unforunately.

Hello, Sup Forums leaf. How does it feel knowing you aren't even safe here anymore?

Then as such an abide fellow 4Chinner from another board you know you should lurk and not be such a fag.
There are many good things you can learn but you're too much of a fag and usually this board has become too much of a shithole where nobody even attempts to red pill others,I really feel lucky when I found this magical place and i found so much info for me to check and confirm/dismiss you see nobody becomes a bigot because he wants,or natshee,we know people hate that ideology,we understand what it means and what we can turn ourselves into and yet why do we choose it,because we are retarded enough to not close our eyes and keep digging the truth,it's awful but some of it is right,till the point that willingly you understand and become willing to sacrifice being able to share your view for social brownie points,having a mainstream acceptable point of view,for your own.
The worse about being here is that reality keeps wanting to prove you right again and again against your own wishes.

Wrong post, idiot

Pattern recognition and self/group preservation are signs of higher intelligence you fucking liberal cuck a duck

And yet you still fell for it.

what guys?
who are you talking to???
low quality post...
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Why are you on Sup Forums in the first place? I thought people were to raayycis for you here?

Sup Forums isn't anti-white

No we're dlighted that you're getting a taste of niggers firsthand, and that it's driving Europe to the hard right.

Sup Forums is unironically the best board on Sup Forums. You're right 2bh, we're a low IQ board in comparison. I'm a non racist based centrist agnostic, myself

What argument? I didn't even know it was a typo.
Stop following me.

white trash. they can't help it. mostly southern hicks. they are white and they don't mix. they marry their sisters.

No :^)

>they don't mix. they marry their sisters.
whites aren't typically muslims, though

It's just noticing trends.

If one group of people are far far more likely to go against your interests than growing animosity towards them is a common reaction.

Allowing those than threaten your interests to do so without reaction is a cuck reaction, as in you actually let people going against what best benefits you, and it is an undesirable trait.

Politics as a whole is people grouping to serve self interests.

That's why conservatism and big government is so separated into two camps, one that wants redistribution of resources and the other wanting to protect their own. Nothing wrong with not wanting people who largely want to take your resources for their own not to gain state power in a democratic system to do so.

Digits of truth.

What is "racism" anymore?

Honest question.

Did you come here for our meme flags?

Furthermore race and IQ strongly correlate to how successful a nation is.

A high IQ populace is more likely to go for individual freedoms and produce more for the common whole, while low IQ nations tend to not understand difficult concepts such as how basic economics work and vote towards idealism and thus ruin the wealth of their nations.

IQ is the strongest correlating factor to success of individuals and nations, and race is the strongest determining factor to IQ.

>hey guys , i want you to go raid this board so i will pretend to be them and talk shit.

Even more so people best work in large groups with common identities and common causes.

Fracturing these things makes inefficiencies occur in the system as distrust and the inability to associate others as being commonly linked to their survival and well being becomes normalized. This leads to a strong state to try and bring fractured groups under the unified domain of a central power, or a state that unifies people under a common identity against domestic 'threats' to the new identity.

You see this in the Middle East and in African nations post colonized where different groups where made to live with one another in a single nation, dictatorship and ethnic cleansing often occur.

Wanting to prevent that by stopping massive changes in an otherwise homogeneous society is not wrong, it's common sense.

Let's have a little thought experiment, OP.

Let's say you're creating a community somewhere. A new village, new town. Everything is built beforehand and now you have to choose who populates your town.

Now, look at these graphs and pick which race you want to fill your community with.

Hey our sun its famous now

If you point out common problems held by a common people then you shorten the ability to have a solution, rather than avoiding the correlations which avoid the common means to finding solutions.

By ignoring race you ignore problems, by ignoring problems you fracture society, by fracturing society you make the state have to grow in size to take reigns of the problem.

Hmmm sounds like a goal of some kind of politically minded people that want to erase identities and give government supreme control rather than communities with common identities.

Sad because you're bored or because of lack of attention?

I know you're lonely. Well, come on in. All are welcome. Please, lurk before you speak, thx.

If you had a heart and two eyes you would be racist too, groups of people are different, If we don't acknowledge that problem then we will never fix it. Forcing people in the lie that everyone is equal will just bring more suffering to the world.

Can't even uphold yourself to your own standards for more than two posts. What a weakling.

what if a white person posts "kikes kikes gas the kikes, niggers kill the niggers" on Sup Forums 24/7
what do you call that?

Nigger grow a thicker skin

>IQ scores just getting higher and higher
>Soon the average will be 150

my homeboard
Sup Forums can only dream of being even as half as good as Sup Forums

Even if you average for the Flynn effect Western countries have largely lost IQ, at the same time mass demographic changes have occurred.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html

why is pol obsessed with IQ?

That's actually funny, when I watch some old video from the 60's with some dudes talking, they genuinely sound smarter in a way. I don't know how to describe, but they feel more polite with a more rich vocabulary.

We're hopeless romantics

Because it's the biggest determining factor of success of an individual and of a nation's success in garnering wealth.

Read this if you want to learn more.

rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations.pdf

Can't wait for filthy wh*tes to be purged by the flames of kara boga and the sun

That's more culture than anything else, some academics talk like that but most don't since the popular vernacular is easier to get hits from than one that is better descriptive.

The world is getting dumber from the linguistic perspective.
French lost the imperfect subjunctive in 1800's
The dutch grammar lost cases in early 1900's(?)
German is losing the genetiv case
Future subjunctive is no longer used in Spanish and the 2nd form of imperfect subjunctive is rarely used
Portuguese is the only language that keeps most verb forms. But the future subjunctive is probably dying too.

ok, why is pol so obsessed with determining the determining factor of success?

So you can replicate it and make your surroundings better.

It's like asking why anyone would want to correlate anything with anything. It's logical to determine what actions create what outcomes and then use the actions that generate the best outcomes.

Why wouldn't you want a nation with more wealth, less crime, more chance for success and a better society that generated greater chance for success for you and your children?

because these wh*toids have never experienced true success that my BLACK brothers know

You Sup Forums fags have done a hell of a job raiding Sup Forums lately. At least be a little edgier to scare off newfags instead of just getting them to accuse you of being shills.

Daily Reminder for newfags: thread that ask "Why doesn't Sup Forums like women/blacks/muslims/jews" or "why is Sup Forums so X" are low-tier bait threads. This board has a delicate mental ecosystem, and this kind of pollution is a serious problem. Please help keep Sup Forums healthy and shill-free by not replying to these threads, but if you do, make sure you reply in such a way that it doesn't bump them.

Thank you!

-- Sup Forums Ministry of Philosophy and Hygiene

ok, you convinced me.

nobody seriously believes that here you fucking low/int/ brainlet.

Y*s, a** the n******, f**ever ****. Furthermore, ***** ******* 64*** , hahahaha, **** * ******** ***. *** ***** *********** ** *** * *'* .

alri wh*toid

Hope you know the greatest determining factor for IQ is race.

Used to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Silly racists couldn't possibly be right.
Then I met them.