You lose

you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

begone homosex

Wait, I thought blacks were die hard christians, like in that blue brothers movie.

Why is the media shitting on christians?

TOPKEK

Nigga that's older black people. Look at any black church.

its time for us white guys to give up

>big cities and college towns
>isolated, enclave bubbles
>implying they are producers of sustenance and skilled maintainers of society's infrastructure and functions
>real America
Kino as fuck, desu.

The demographic changes in America are being caused by spics and asians, not niggers. Regardless, hispanics tend to be very catholic anyway

May as well Scorch the Earth then if it wont be ours

Woah, it's almost like the media is all controlled by jews who are collaborating to push an anti-white message.

>Armenian
>works for a company called The Young Turks
>hates Christianity
>hates her race
>hates her identity

I will never understand this level of self loathing and being smug about it to top it off.

Religion is for stupid people anyway.

You dont have to be christian to murder leftists and jews

>implying there can be a winner
in the end Sharia will take you, insufferable faggot.

So the end of America?

>Hitler
>Christian

We own all of the land

nice wet dream kiddo
we will have the last say

more like BEGIN homosex

Catholicucks LITERALLY worship crackers and pedophiles, not Jesus. They aren't Christian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

So instead its Hispanic Catholic America...

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood.

So, it's brown more Christian America?

Blasphemy, we must reintroduce Christiany to Christendom.

Whores do strange things when there's enough money involved.

Eh. I'm still fine with 70% of the entire population being Christians. They don't all have to be white, but it would help.

Ugh stop Lying! You must be baptist. I was raised Southern Baptist. They lie about other Christian denominations, and will tell you that other CHRISTIAN denominations are not "saved". It's a lie. Because they are so threatened by other denominations. Catholics are Christian, I converted. I converted because I figured out that denominations who talk like that about Christians are lying. We believe in the same fundamentals. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the son of God, died for our sins, and was raised on the 3rd day and by believing in him we are saved. That is catholic. We do not worship saints or Mary. That's another lie. Catholics are the original Christians. You can't possible believe that everyone before Martin Luther is going to Hell because Protestantism did not even exist until then.

this isn't losing, breh, this is consolidating power. image it: nigger/spic/chink/indian mulattoes as far as the eye can see, willing to work irregular hours for low pay and no benefits.

t. salaried 9-5 who sees too plainly how most professionals are in fact white anglo-saxon protestants

>Idaho is literally le 56 percent face

You're mentally ill if that's your idea of winning.

Or probably jewish.

>right wing folks
>MOST of the country's producers of sustenance and skilled maintainers of society's infrastructure and her functions
>ALL big cities are vulnerable to sudden halt of shipments
>MOST anarchist, marxist, feminist and far-left strongholds are MOSTLY in big cities & college town bubbles
>Zimbabwe2.0: Electric OogaBooga

Hard Times are incoming as soon as all the right wing boomers die out, and America becomes a liberal supremacy welfare state.

of course the welfare will run out and it will be time for world war 3 or a massive civil war, my bet is the collapse happens in the 2020's-30's and the wars begin 40's-50's unless technological innovation prevents this

You mean "this is why ass posters lost the election in 2016 and will lose again in 2020"

They're probably just larping Pastor Anderson

Niggers replaced God with government.

The Great Deception. Nice try goblin.

>ugh
Stopped reading there fag

>you lose

We'll rise again.

1) Denial & Isolation
2) Anger
3) Bargaining

She probably enjoys it.

And the nation is sure doing great without any moral compass.
When nothing is forbidden, everything is allowed.

As long as its just black and white people im happy

We all lose you fucking retard

but arent Mexicans, the ones set to replace whites, even more religious than whites ever were?

It's you who really loses in the end.

[book of revelations intensifies]

If some day I feel like tackling this problem, what would be a nice soft target? I'm looking to do a lot of damage, but I'm not even going to waste my unless it's going to leave a fairly deep wound.

>The Atlantic
Sage

I was never a Christian and American Protestantism has proven to be a terrible driver of Western cultural innovation and preservation. One thinker some decades back whose name escapes me said that that the endpoint of protestantism, in its throwing out of all cultural symbols as 'idols' was plain room with a cross on the wall.

Seriously, fuck American Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

She looks like a female sperg in that webm

Imagine being these people who want to see white people extinct looking at countries in Africa, S. America, and the Middle East and thinking "Yeah, lets combine all these people together, that will make a superior society." You'd think they'd start to realize the only countries people want to go to are a majority white.

le0%face.jpg

>The Atlantic

fake news