Whites have to manipulate just to get a date

>the absolute state of white men trying to date

How did white men become so emasculated and fucking pathetic?

The War killed off all the good ones.

'come over' doesnt work?

We have to fear threat of getting fired/expelled if we flirt too hard. Plus, unless you are in the top 20% of men today, or want to settle for a fattie, you have to be a real smooth talker to get a quality girl.

>offer a woman free food
>celebrate when she says yes

Kek she is bringing along Chad with her

>Plus, unless you are in the top 20% of men today

>tfw iktf

it's a great time to be alive, in the past women might have opted for a more traditional route. i'ts 2017 though, and they all get to try me out before they get married.

Why are white men so sensitive and feely these days.

It’s so fucking weird.

I’m not particularly manly. And I guess I was behaved pretty pathetically with the first girl I went on a date with, but I fucking learned and stopped this bullshit fast.

It just sounds so sniveling
>S-sorry, I h-hope I’m not coming on too strong

Beta bitches aren't indicative of all white men, thankfully. Not like a nigger could manipulate anything more complex than his own dick, though.

that was incredibly smooth fuckface. in the real world people are nice to each other, its not a fucking scripted action movie or whaterv youre basing your conceptino of human interaction off of. do you or ever have you had a girlfriend?

>Using "haha" in texts

Beta male behaviour. Only teenagers and mental teenagers do this.

>gets help from teacher to ask girl out

tons of girls will say yes if you just ask. that guy is not fat or greasy. and he wasnt funny. tons of girls jump at the chance to be adored with attention... something white bois dont get

i dunno, but there is this qt who works in the floral department at safeway who i have a crush on. instead of talking to her I just buy frozen fish sticks a few times a month because they're right next to the flowers. My entire freezer is fish sticks right now. I don't even eat that shit.

This, she's going to get free shit
That was the least sexy text he could have possibly written

And given the relatively long length of her prior text, she actually probably was a little bit into him. For shame

I consider acting gay to get free meals off tindr sometimes, still haven't followed through though

The only people who say this shit are dudes who watch pick-up videos but have never texted a girl themselves. There's nothing wrong with a playful haha

I really want fish sticks now.

nobody has ever doubted that

You should tell her about your freezer full of fishsticks, and why you have them. Invite her to a fish stick feast. Never know, she might think it's cute.

Maybe I am just looking at it from the perspective of a man, but it makes my skin crawl and comes across as "safe" and drenched in cowardly plausible deniability. When I asked my ex girlfriends out, it was always in person, and when we texted I never said "ha ha" or anything like that.

>Watching pick-up videos
>Giving enough of a shit about women to watch videos on how to interact with them

Fuck you, Canada.

It's all manipulation. For some reason we can't be honest and just say we are looking for a mate because we have to pretend to be sophisticated when after all the bullshit is over the end result is fucking, just like it has been for 100,000 years.

Oh fuck. This is absolutely embarrassing OP. What a faggot. To all you shitbag NEETS, if you want to get laid, treat them like dogshit.

all men employ manipulation to get laid

same as women

i would guess there is an equal amount of men and women who was raised on fishsticks and lets not pretend they aren't delicious.
In Denmark we eat them with Remoulade.
Invite her over for fishsticks and trailer park boys and if she says yes she's a keeper.

He assumes that she understands that this is a date. She very likely doesn't.

Take notes kids, this is exactly how you end up friendzoned. Make your intentions known early, women like men that know what they want. This guy is walking into a huge letdown and he's too beta to understand why it'll be his fault.

No. The is one of the reasons why women like assholes. They are not manipulative. They are straight forward. A guy being nice to a woman is just doing it to fuck her. And women the masters of manipulation can see right through that and hate it. Chad and Tyrone on the other hand dont do that shit. "Yo bitch we fucking or not?"

Sometimes i think guys look at it as a trial. A judgement of their worth.
It's not wrong for the man to ask and such but he should judge her aswell.
I think it's another sign of pussyfication.

>I’ll be sure to bring Winston
Zero to Friendzoned in 1.6 seconds flat

>types like a nigger
>no date

>types like a civilized man
>instantly get one

Women have the power to ruin your life if you manage to make them feel creeped out

No, they're manipulative, to be sure, they just don't shy away from making obvious (if not verbal) expressions of intent. But girls aren't as easy as guys and have to be primed to accept that intent, and that's where asshole manipulation comes into play.

>instead of talking to her I just buy frozen fish sticks a few times a month because they're right next to the flowers

>Winston
kek
made my night

I think it's cute

do it, suck like 5 minutes of dick for a $100 dinner, it's like you make $1,200 an hour

winston's clearly the dog he just mentioned you brainlets.

If he had left off the
>come on too strong
I'd agree, but i think theres an understanding. at least until he spaghettis all over her floor because he had to phone a friend to compose a fucking text message to ask a grill out.

Haha is better than lol

>the absolute state of white men

so fuckin corny
>Well, if you ever need a foot massage at defcon level 5 or just wanna grab a slice of 'za then let me know, I don't bite.

it's a wonder that shit even worked

This honestly does not seem real. Women don't date men in college. They date for status, money, or power.

I am a legit 9-10/10 and I could get one night stands within seconds but could not get a date to save my life.

I'm betting she's a 5/10 or less.

tell her the story, she'll laugh and think it's cute

Sup Forums tier fuckig kike slide garbage. It has nothing to do with pol. Sage; shills are trying to distract you while they close pizzagate threads with haste.

Trust me not being able to date a woman was a huge redpill for me also. Cause I knew I was attractive and had a good personality. It's literally why I became a PUA.

>How did white men become so emasculated and fucking pathetic?
Xenoestrogens

>not saying top kek to a grill

>threads regarding the differences between races aren’t Sup Forums related

>made up theories regarding pizza places and LARP child trafficking investigators is perfectly fine

>instead of talking to her I just buy frozen fish sticks
Buy flower you fucking moron.

Thank you for your input, Mr. Weinstein.

Don't feel bad, I get the autism as well.

(((Jake)))

fucking whitey
STOP learning

>Assholes aren't manipulative

lol buddy you're a virgin right?

>it takes a literal PHD to convince a girl to date a regular assed guy
I dont think the males are the problem.

The girl would probably rather fuck the teacher than that pathetic beta cuck.

fpbp.

I don't have a lot of xp with girls but this is a bit fishy
because girls don't ever offer a time to meet after you ask them out.
I'm going to say this didn't happen/10

This is how you do it.

tell me more about Dora.

Holy fuck. You should invite her to fishticks at your place.

Plenty of women date in college. I guess they just don't see you as relationship material.

Are you a mimbo?

yup. nothing is more envigorating than a woman trying to make herself above a fuckbuddy.
go diego go, go diego go

That doesn't work if you're not attractive,even girls with cereberal palsy or facial deformities have their pick of Chads.

Next time you go tell her what you told us and invite her over for a fish stick feast.

Fuck, well thanks for confirming a suspicion of mine brah.

t. average looking dude who can also get sex but not a serious relationship

I use 11.
I was also raised to believe that swords helped raze buildings, and that rams had wheels.

fpbp

>you have to be a real smooth talker to get a quality girl.
>T. fat and ugly retard

hahaha my sides

>Ok

You should take them out, go to safeway with your treasure trove of fish sticks, chuck them at her, and yell, "you never notice anything I do for you!". It's a sure fire way to win her over.

This woman sounds like a passive idiot with a

That would mean he's in the bottom 80%, you fucking retard.

>i dunno, but there is this qt who works in the floral department at safeway who i have a crush on. instead of talking to her I just buy frozen fish sticks a few times a month because they're right next to the flowers. My entire freezer is fish sticks right now. I don't even eat that shit.

Go to the Floral department and find the strangest looking flower on the display and ask her what it is. If she finds you attractive she will ramble on and on. If she says I dont know she thinks you're ugly.

settle for a fattie and get the weight down to a manageable level but fat enough she's still fugly

t. my dad and his happy 45 year marriage

>one fish stick is weak
>many fishstick are strong
>bundle many fishstick around one fishstick make mighty fishstick Fasces
>march on Rome
>retake Fiume
>fuck cutie with imperial fishstick dildo of righteousness
>profit
>Hail Ceaser

>No, I just fuck you
>"no"
>I'm going to have fun with you, you're my toy
>"ok"

Lad, is this a breathing fleshlight

Pics for proof.

Right about the moment their dad's let them be pussies.

>This woman sounds like a passive idiot with a

>Ok

the "good ones" busted a nut into women before they left for the war you idiot.

>That would mean he's in the bottom 80%, you fucking retard.
That's such a bullshit argument. Anyone can get quality ladies. You just have to look.

Lack of parents raising us coupled with being surrounded by a weak Jewish media and a weak Jewish education system. I left my liberal upbringing and joined the military. Got bigger, got tougher, questioned liberalism more, and now I see the light.

Leave a bouquet of fishsticks at her work area for her to find.

>girl wants to date guy who can't even speak for himself.
>Cute
Also known as pathetic.

get your shit together user. that feel is surprisingly relatable.

pro tip for dating working-class women: pretend you are Black, then do what comes naturally.

Wow, you sound pretty cute

One word: Feminism.

Now that even asking a woman out or brushing against their purse in an elevator or using the wrong pronoun is sexual assault, most guys are more concerned with a lawsuit than rejection.

Especially here, lawsuit is possible while rejection is guaranteed.

>it's a wonder that shit even worked
It likely didn't. You can literally text yourself and make it say whatever you want. I bet if there was enough text to read you could find out it was the same person texting themselves because they are an incredible loser.

>pretend you are Black

Nothing wrong with that

working class women are retards, they respond to nigger mannerisms more than a more general approach.

Nope. only if they accuse, and you apologize. They say, did you just touch my ass? Say yeah, want me to do it again?
Anything else is asking for you to get cucked.

>not using a recursive learning algorithm to calculate the most tactful possible text to get her to open vagene