If you don't drive stick, you aren't white

If you don't drive stick, you aren't white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6BIKpMg7qCU
physicsforums.com/threads/cvt-efficiency.304935/
youtube.com/watch?v=mkC9G53QoPA
youtube.com/watch?v=kN8CCY1vFC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong. White people only ride horses and buggies.

>taking archaic technology in consumer goods as a signal of authenticity

You bugman

>Manuel transmission
>white
The fastest and most expensive cars in the world are automatic or at least semi auto, Pablo.

why do american cars looks like big boxes unlike german cars, lbmws mercs and volkswagens look betterand thinner

sage and reported

naw

Because of the Jews.

>his truck only has one stick

>he rides the horse and buggy jew
yeah real white people walk.

w-what happens in 5th when the compound is in lo-split or direct?

Nice wheel gap, faggot.

But i do nigga

youtu.be/6BIKpMg7qCU

>White people only ride horses
damn right son

it really grinds my gears

I was hoping it exposed the Jews and their lies or something cool :(

quick someone tell me I'm Gay

You get fired

You're heterosexual.

are paddle shifters based, or gay?

driving stick is too hard and there's no point, why bother?

You reach terminal velocity

based

They're definitely gay
t. Volkswagen owner

the whole fucking world drives stick dude wtf

How the fuck is driving stick "too hard" ?

Is riding a bicycle "too hard"?
Is picking up a pen and writing your name "too hard"?

How the fuck is a simple fucking task like changing gears "too hard"?

Do you even consider yourself to be a fucking human being?

Guaranteed anti theft device. .The stick

Manuals are annoying as hell to drive in traffic and in almost every single case now way slower than automatics. It just gets worse as you add in more and more HP to a car.
Every single modern manual driver thinks they are pro rally car level and wringing out an extra 2% performance and blah blah blah. The reality is they tend to be 10-20% slower at everything. It's just a dead tech now.
I can see getting one in a classic muscle car from before 1973 but that's about it.
I drove a manual truck for years and it's far from the impossible life skill modern day people try to pitch it as for some reason. Almost any woman from in their late 60s to early 70s can still drive a manual too, being they grew up with them.

always the same arguments with u autocucks

My grandma learned on a 3-speed manual. She refuses to drive stick if it has more than 3 gears because that's too much for her.

She also believes that the man of the house should be in charge of the finances. I love her.

5th has a gear of its own and it's the last one on the transmission block, it can't reach the slow gears on the other side

direct is not really a gear it's a bybass
the shunt of the hi-gear can run on it's own

you won't fuck the main gears if you do it
but you'll overrun the others for nothing and you'll have to shift both to neutral so they can slow down and stettle

this!
niggers don't drive stick

CVT > all...only drawback is it only survives with low hp.

That's Very rude thanks.

CVT is absolutely terrible. It has the same power loss, if not worse, as an automatic and belt slippage under load as it becomes worn out or exceeds it's capabilities like a clutch. It's the worse fucking automobile transmission developed in years and should have stayed on snowmobiles.

If you're driving that car, you aren't White.

I love my manual Toyota Celica, but driving it in downtown Toronto traffic is fucking my foot up. First to second to first to second to first to second to third to first.

> way slower than automatics
I'm able to take on 2 year old BMWs and Porsche Caymans with my 15 year old Celica because I know how to use a clutch correctly. You're just a fuckwit that can't drive manual.

Where the fuck would I get a stick shift when 90% of cars are automatic?

I would if they made a fucking 1/2 ton with a stick these days

oh hell no
it only works with no load in an ultra light vehicle, and tends to suffer from overheating at sustained high speeds
completely useless in anything but a fucking smart car

Tesla

automatic masterrace reporting in

you are absolutely fucking clueless my dude

I ride a horse though

my car has flipper paddles
but i never use them

how difficult is it to learn how to drive stick? have auto license, but havent driven in years

>drops shads over eyes as burning model x lights up the night sky

Only simpletons drive stick. The automatic master race has important shit to do while we drive, not play with a little shifter knob.

>Tesla
>Doesn't even have a fucking transmission.

Slide threads are killing this board. And the mods deliberately leave them up, despite rule violations.

whats a nice aesthetic car for a 6'3 asian girl?

it's about as hard as learning to ride a bike
very weird and intuitive at first and then suddenly it clicks and you're doing it like you were born to do it

What about my paddle shifters.. pretty comfy.

how long will it take? should i go to "school" thing for it? being a city cuck makes me hesitant

>mustang
>white

Nice try pablo

CVT is more efficient than automatics but less than a manual. The advantage over the manual is it stays in the sweet spot of the torque curve the entire time during acceleration, as opposed to the manual moving in and out of it as the gears change. physicsforums.com/threads/cvt-efficiency.304935/

Because there is no point anymore. Newer automatics are able to compensate for the loss of HP and fuel economy to where it's pointless to get a manual.

herp derp if you don't shave with a knife and soap ur a faget

Gay bike bro, sorry about your dick :(

I use a car to get from point A to point B..

you can fuck off with your unnecessary manual transmission shit.

depends on your aptitude but average joe should have a good foundation down with a couple runs around a suburb block

It's nerve racking at first so stay on quite back roads for a while until you get a feel for it

it really is all about having that 'feel' of it

Unfortunately, many cars in the US are now being sold with automatics. Good luck finding a stick shift nowadays.

>completely useless in anything but a fucking smart car
Wife has a Subaru Impreza with 2.5 and CVT. I've curbstomped Mustang GT's from both a stop and a roll...really deflates their ego.

I backed up and down the driveway a few times, and that was pretty much enough to start taking it around the block. Some people are just retarded about it, but all it takes is practice to stop stalling and jerking around once you get the hang of it.

My lesson consisted of: always move one foot down while the other foot moves up. And all of a sudden I was throwing it in 2nd mid corner without even thinking about it because that's what felt right.

I have a 1993 Porsche 964 user.

i think thats the poster's point, senpai.

If you're driving a mustang, you're a faggot girl nigger.

this is good in an ultralight vehicle that can most benefit from torque as well as in 2 stroke engines that have a very defined 'power band'

it is not so good in a heavy vehicle which creates large amounts of friction in the clutch which means heat as well as 4 stroke motors which have a relatively straight linear torque curve

On a flat surface.. they can achieve incredible mpg.. I recently got a car with paddle shifters and once you get used to keeping the rpms low it's really hard to readjust

Commitment issues, the motorcycle.

Learned on a stick in the hills of Tennessee. That's like fucking Hard Mode. With that being said, I will never own a stick shift as a everyday car. So fucking stupid.

Tell this to the Mercedes A class parked outside of my house .

>Money for Mercedes
>Can't afford a house with a garage

Because vehicles shouldn't just be vehicles user.

till you slip the belt once which melts a part of it which creates a weak spot until one day on the highway it detonates with such awe inspiring force it blows the entire clutch housing out the side of the fender and all over the highway

>fox and the grapes: the post
you can't drive stick you fucking nigger, no need to lie about it on an anonymous image board online

I drive an automatic WRX

Motorcycles>cars

SAGE

I drive a DAF 105 everyday for work
Manual 12 speed
youtube.com/watch?v=mkC9G53QoPA

Don't get me wrong I love manuals, I'm just impressed with CVTs and think once they refine them and find a design that can handle huge loads, it will be the dominant trans choice.

Living>Death

>Mustang
Don't feel like driving a car that will suddenly swerve toward a crowd of people while driving down a straight road. But then again I'm a pleb who wouldn't mind owning a Lotus.

wtf i'm not white now

You handle huge loads.
The most annoying fucking transmissions ever made are CVT...
Let's hear a constant 7k rpm while your shit Honda slowly reaches 55

there are already designs out there for beltless CVTs
for example
youtube.com/watch?v=kN8CCY1vFC8

until you eat shit on a piece of blown out tire or whatever else.

Run along kid.

Nobody drives cars with number sticks anymore stop posting this meme.

I've seen that, interesting design.

Having owned both types of transmission, I can say there nothing better than an automatic in heavy traffic. Everywhere else, give me my stick.

go to /o/. all the white americans only drive automatic and make fun of real cars

I’m a huge car guy, own two manual cars.

If I was buying anything new it would have a dual clutch if it’s available, or an automatic if it’s a good transmission like the ZF 8speed

You should learn how to drive a manual transmission car, but modern automatic transmissions are far superior.
Only europoors drive stick with their 1 liter shitboxes because an automatic transmission would cost an extra 2000 squids.

>falling for the walking jew
real whites ride bikes

except amerifats
it's too hard

Let's see your badass shitbox.
I bet it's a 2001 Polaris Sportsman

Surely that outweigh the thousands extra you pay on gas. I can drive like 100-120 miles on half a tank ($10)

>DEJA VU

DELET