Any human being who is even remotely intelligent can solve their problems through logic and reasoning...

Any human being who is even remotely intelligent can solve their problems through logic and reasoning. Only non-intellectual Chad's use guns to address their problems. Come on Americans, wake up. Guns are a thing of the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBYqfMams3w
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41699245ernetly.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you fundamentally misunderstand the 2nd amendment, so why don't you mind your business and worry about your own shitty country

I'd call you a shill but that would be an insult to the shills on this board who are actually good at it.

Is Henry Rollins fake based? Only then would this statement nawt be true.

Discuss.

My country has about 30 years of progress on yours. What are you talking about?

I completely agree user, but its an attempt to level the playing field if you will, albeit in vain.

That image is 100% Correct. Guns ARE the tools of the weak.

That's why it's important we have them. So they weak have the power to not be controlled by the whims of the strong, so they can fight back.

we have the 9th oldest government in the world. you can fuck dogs.

okay, so if i get attack by the weak who carry guns its ok if they killed me because i had the moral highground and they didn't? i win a ticket to heaven and my bloodline is erased and their price is raping my wife? living on?

fuck off turdeau

>Only the weak use guns so we dony need them
Then how do the weak defend themselves?

There is no stronger tool than a healthy brain with superb logic and reasoning skills. Guns are for pussies.

yet we allow you to exist. you're country is a joke

You’re making a lot of progress in killing your nation faster than us, congratulation.

> a photosynthetic organ of a maple tree

Your military might be stronger in the sense of the technology and equipment it has, but my countries military is much stronger when talking about the actual soldiers fighting on the front lines.

Try explaining it to the overlords before you tell it to Joe just tryna give himself peace of mind thats what I'm sayin

>guns are tools of the weak

That's the fucking point

What are you going to do if a violent criminal rapist breaks into your home? Argue them into submission?

A healthy brain with superb logic and reasoning skills won't help you if someone else decides to attack you.

Henry Rollins is an uber faggot

Rollins spent the first half of his life living in a van, hating cops, and whining about how the world sucks. Read Black Coffee Blues, and you'll realize how much of a beta pussy this guy really is.

Tell that to the dead victims of Hitler’s Gestapo, you fucking moron.

I will secure my home properly so no one can break into it.

This is Major Richard "Dick" Winters. He lead 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division during WWII. His tool was a gun. Was his a weak man?

>w-well, I mean unless you're in the military
What if the military is antagonizing you? What if you live in a 3rd world shithold and the military is raiding your village, and raping your wife? Do you challenge them to a fist fight, Henry?

Shut up and sing a song, tough guy.

Your statement is overflowing with fallacies so I will dismiss it on those grounds.

And you’ve spent more money fortifying your home than you would have on a gun. Does spending twice as much money for some contrived point seem very rational to you?

The criminals will always be able to get guns. The law abiding must also have this ability. Guns in the hands of the law abiding is a deterrent to the criminals. People are less likely to do armed robbery, mugging or home invasion if there is a chance they'll get shot.

I don't put a dollar value on safety and security.

Not if guns are made illegal.

Because that stopped drugs so well right?

We all know you have no argument.

This is the same line of thinking as "everyone will just work together in a free utopian society." Works great if everyone was as smart as you are, but they are not.

Guns are pretty safe and secure for someone with the cognitive capacity to follow basic gun safety rules. I’d go so far as to say that being dangerous toward an enemy is a pretty damn powerful defense. Plus the precious poor people who can’t afford a heavily fortified home can more easily afford a gun

>Drugs are the same thing as Guns
>American Intelligence

So this is why anti-fa uses clubs and sticks and masks.they aren't. .

If gun control does work then they have knives and blunt weapons and muscle, and you don’t have the least injury prone means of self defense that exists

There's no reason to suggest making guns illegal in the US would reduce gun crime.

>surely insulting the manhood of gun owners will have the effect that we desire!

God, their baby tactics are so pathetic.

I have a gun. You don't.
I just decided that I win every argument and my political views and plans shall be respected without question.
I'd ask for your counter-argument, but I just outlawed counter-arguments.

Someone. Always. Has. A. Gun. Sometimes it's many people.
If you have rights and freedoms, that means they are protected by someone somewhere with a gun.

Your bum is overflowing with spunk m8
>obvi slide thread be more obvi

That works just fine with a pistol in your holster as long as you're around your fellow logicians and sophists. What happens when you step out of your bubble? That's when the gun is your ally. If enough people are armed, you'll never need to use it.

Look at the UK. It's an island with harsh gun laws, but criminals are still able to get guns their.

Excuse me sir please put my wife and child down. I'd like to have a logical conversation about not raping my wife. Sir please we can solve this logically please take your dick out if her ass your making a big mistake

>Any human being who is even remotely intelligent can solve their problems through logic and reasoning.
I've reasoned out a lucid solution to my problem, putting a bullet in your head.

I love you man. People don't realize how the believable possibility one of the three women you're going to mug can pull out a 9mm can serve as a deterrent, whether or not they do have one.

This is why, apart for murders, even with the black population in the state, CRIME RATE IS HIGHER HERE IN CANADA.

Check 2016 Stat Can and compare to FBI's report!

What happens when your enemy has a gun and you don’t have fun trying to talk to them

So what you're saying is all the things that are actually important in warfare don't matter because your guys that get killed are tougher? Nigga you literally just pulled a if you kill your enemies they win.

okay you dense motherfucker solve this problem

>be you
>upstairs in your house
>t.v shows that police are going into every house rounding up men to work in a labor mine
>your door gets kicked in
>you don't want to go into a mine.
>wat do?

NOTHING
Without guns you cannot protect your freedom from those assholes who kick in your door.
Solve that problem without guns dickgina

You're a dumbass. Try to talk y ourself out of being beaten and robbed or raped, or killed. Try to talk your way out of your home being invaded. Talk your way into killing that deer or whatever it is you're hunting for meat.

Damn you anti-gun people are high-grade retarded.

but but but there aren't any examples of a modern society collapsing into anarchy or a police sta - oh wait.

a fucking leaf

Henry Rollins is a manlet, who fucking cares

youtube.com/watch?v=XBYqfMams3w

Be animal, use fists and teeth.
Be dumb, use club.
Be intelligent, design and make gun.

OP is intelligent everyone...

Give up your guns ....ladies

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040

You are free to remain unarmed

Yeah, I agree with that.

You lot fundamentally misinterpreted your precious 2 amendment.
Gun toting dickhead's

He's a faggot enabler atheism Muslim pusher. No he's not based, just an angry looking drummer.

"Guns are tools of the weak." No shit. It equalizes power immensely. Why would anyone ever want to put their life in the hands of a stranger? You act like democide has never happened.

Circular logic shit

>progress
To what?

Then live in a prison faggot, it's free to you.

>when dealing with other intelligent people
too bad most of you stupid fucks need to be put down with a gun though

>Any human being who is even remotely intelligent can solve their problems through logic and reasoning.

While Theo Van Gogh was being attacked and murdered by radical muslims on the streets of Amsterdam, his last words were:

"Can't we talk about this?"

So no. I disagree. Some people only understand violence, and because of this those people need to be met with equal or greater violence.

>it's my first day on Sup Forums, so I'll just parrot a logical fallacy from the sticky and hope it makes sense

Stop talking non-country faggot bitch.

Why not be Andrew Jackson and do both?

You don't actually know what that means, do you.

Why is the liberal position of argument always ad hominem. You would think that would have realised by now it only fuels the fire...

>progress

Confirmed troll
>nice try you fuckin leaf

Progress?

It’s only been 20 years since the last residential school was closed and now places like Ontario are going right back to stealing children because the government knows better.

We legalized animal blow jobs.
We legalized drug safe sites.
We legalized euthanasia and now parents want to kill their kids.

Oh yes user we are so fucking progressive.

You can't solve niggers with logic and reasoning.

The weak shouldn't fear the strong?

henry rollins is a meme.

HAHAHa! Cmon leaf I’m a leaf and now fully understand why pol hates us. Go smoke weed and suck off muzzies for fagdeau

History shows that guns (and violence in general) have settled all sorts of problems. Fuck off.

>Only non-intellectual Chad's use guns to address their problems
>posts quote by some chad
haha, wow.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Only someone this infantile could be brought up in Canada. Money is on him being a Starbucks suburb or city fag

Fuck you and the entire weak British Empire. You could have solved WII with logic and reason. Instead, you had to come begging on your knees for America arms and solders. You fucking cowards, you wouldn't know intellect if it kicked you in the cunt. Good luck having your intellectual society taken over by fucking muslims. Don't come crying to us to bail you out anymore.

hope someone shoots him

Oh wow, you've made all of Sup Forums against Gun Ownership, well done leaf.
Is that what you honestly expected to happen?

>solve their problems through logic and reasoning
>Only non-intellectual Chad's use guns to address their problems
I'm the chief strategic analyst for a top-50 Canadian firm and have more guns than I do shoes.

bait / 10, well done. Your country is a shithole too.

t. European übermensch

Alright leaf... have fun getting raped by the sand niggers let in by your faggot of a pres

OP is, well, ...

No, anti-gun rhetoric just triggers Sup Forums very hard, and they swallow the bait every time. Bonus points for quotes by some smarmy liberal cunt.

How do you enforce laws without guns?

MFW I learn it's legal for Canadians to fuck dogs.

Yes, lets put all our faith in the government.
But wait... aren't the police racist killers? Why should we trust in them to protect us?

and rape if you're ignorant of the laws here apparently (only if you are a Muslim from Gaza of course)

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41699245ernetly.

Reminder, hernry Rollins is a colossal faggot who blamed himself for being beat on by blacks in school. Any mention of his name should be done so in mockery. This guy is a huge cuck. No point in subscribing to self loathing homos, who only wanna hold you back from your true potential.

guns consist of chemistry, engineering, metallurgy, manufacturing, maintenance... all things discipline and logic came to create, through science.

And by extension, these logical combinations into a tool to shoot motherfuckers like this if they show up in my house saying they're going to take my guns.

Yeah that's great and all, but at the end of the day you've got to outsmart the bullet, leaf.

>Almost every problem can be solved with the appropriate application of violence.

Sup Forums is all consuming and not an echo chamber. All points get addressed, especially shitty opposing points. It's because at it's core, Sup Forums is pro-human. You could learn from us.

I wanna be buff and have guns

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I never knew Henry Rollins was huge bitch

Too bad there's millions of dumb niggers in the world incapable of logic and reason.

He's an edgelord who only has an audience because his bands had fans who grew up and stopped listening to his music