Do you think deleting these threads will stop the FREE FLOW OF INFORMATION MODS=GODS???

You deleted my thread in less than 12 minutes. Lets see if this thread lasts even that long

GIVE US A FUCKING STICKY YOU FUCKING LEFTIST CUNTS'

Anonymous is all about the free flow of information... WE ARE ANTI CENSORSHIP ...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CAUSE YOU ARE NOT PART OF US

MODS=GODS can we please have one single sticky to organize what may the single biggest and most important document dump of our sad worthless lives?
His assassination made LB Johnson President and he escalated the war in Asia and ushered in his fucking Great Society which led to our massive welfare state.
Was George W. H. Bush involved? Was his death caused by a grave mistake from one of his own Secret Service detail?
Please I beg as an oldfag (I was here for snacks mass bans) and am pleading you to create a sticky so we can have one place to sift through the chaff with out shills derailing the threads. Please please please help us have a safe place to figure whats real and whats fake and monitor the thread and ban the shills. America's fucking future depends on the free flow of this info and what else have we all been about of not THE FREE FLOW OF INFO... whether you are conservative or liberal you are Anonymous... and that means you live and die by fighting censorship.

Help us MODS=GODS.. help us figure out what this is about.

Love, Anonymous, and thanks for your unrewarded service to our beloved home..Sup Forums. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32272526.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32271350.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32423498.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32424731.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Young fag here but the old fags talk about JFK like he was an actual hero and CIAfucked. It up.

Tbh I know the truth it was hw and zbignew brezxisnki from different angles.

>

focus here, brew

bump
the sliding is unreal

Rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.

City people voted for Hillary

they're deleting duplicate threads you faggot
stop being so thirsty for you's that you don't check the catalog

>inb4 what difference does it make

do you really deserve to know the truth? have you been properly bogpilled yet?

bump

cocaine

JFK was a leftist, you retard.

bump

what does the spreadsheet do?? wont open for me, i donwloaded all 20gbs tho

So was Hitler, you retard.

Bump, been away a couple hours any highlights?

SHUT IT UP

Bump

so when i try to open the spreadsheet the national archive gives, it takes me to try to open another xlsx file?

My best finds so far: archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32272526.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32271350.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32423498.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32424731.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf

Mods are deleting JFK threads?

This is a legit happening and deserves a fucking sticky.

If mods don't allow this HIRO MUST KNOW

This event is one of my earliest memories as I was only 4 when this happened. I really wish I knew what the real story was behind this tragic event. Politics aside, it really sucks what happened on that fateful day but maybe this info release may shine a light on some of the truth that the deep state has been trying to hide for all these years. God bless Donald Trump

Bump

Have you been BOGpilled or are you just a lazy Mexican
Being BOGpilled means knowing we won't get anywhere as long as children are used in sexual blackmail schemes and powerful people are brought before BOG
The BOGpocalypse is a reversal of the Apocalypse as its for the pedos, Satanists, Wahhabists and alike.
Haven't you read Morals & BOGma

Full boat..checked my man

Can we make a church of BOGtology like Scientology. But is artistic autistic and full of anti pedo anti slavery rhetoric. We will rip off all religions and BOGify them all into one tax except pedo fighting network to fight corruption with BOGs face everywhere.

OP here...don't let them bury this shit. Don't let them do it

How often does pic related happen?

>Do you think deleting these threads will stop the FREE FLOW OF INFORMATION MODS=GODS???
GIVE US A FUCKING STICKY YOU LEFTIST SJW MODS....WE DESERVE IT

notice it says (they) when referencing kikes

To be a memeber of the church of BOGtology you must seek out evil daily if you can and use your will to try to stop or show it for what it really is.
Its like being a pizzagater but knowing we will win if we keep pushing forward

Bump

Bump for faggotry.

JFK didnt die for the reason you think he did.

bump

bump

Lol deepstate began the (())

Bump for the cause

Ted Cruz is gonna get you.