Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

When Adolf Hitler took Jewish power away from the media they used to brainwash kids and the banks which they were controlling and destroying , Jews were outraged by it. He tried to do it the peaceful way, but they were not willing to comply. America sided with the Communists due to Jewish lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Charleston,_South_Carolina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldring_/_Woldenberg_Institute_of_Southern_Jewish_Life
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/at_download/file
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VW6GtKeRo00
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYFIbcSPgIg
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Charleston,_South_Carolina

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldring_/_Woldenberg_Institute_of_Southern_Jewish_Life

Holy fuck, how obvious is it that the slave trade was heavily jew influenced........starting to wonder if jews have been subverting the south since the fucking beginning

i have a picture of hitler and a picture of trump in my safe. two men i admire.

Literally this

Daily reminder that Hitler escaped
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/at_download/file

>>/his
learn how dumb poltards actually are

Watch Europa TV... jews basically ruined the world, promoted 2 world wars and was jealous of Hitler.... Fuck Shlomo.

Since the beginning of time my dear tripnines

Well technically they weren't in the south since then but yeah agreed, they have been doing this shit the same since at least the Roman-Judea war

Hitler did nothing wrong, he didnt murder anyone.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VW6GtKeRo00

Yeah, Hitler youth was way less brainwashey than Jewish newspapers

Hitler did drugs.

Do you consider imparting in your children strong valies that are good for them brainwashing?
Hitmer youth is no different to government education.

This is "brainwashing"?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYFIbcSPgIg

fucking mestizo, u have to go back

Mestizos all need to be deported, only Europeans allowed in the US

cool, so when u going back?

We should've put Japan in their place without declaring war on Germany. We should've helped the Germans fight against the commies.

Making everyone say Heil Hitler isn't brainwashey

>strong values
>need the state go instill in own children
Way to go full retard

Wow so many nazis

He had the right idea, but his methods were unrealistic, sloppy, and impatient. In the end, he gave the Jews more power than ever before. Because of the sensitive nature of the Holocaust, they are nearly untouchable.

or or or Hitler read a Russian Anti-Semite Propaganda book (something that actually helped cause the rise of communism in Russia) then wrote his own book based on the propaganda book, then he killed some jews because he said they were evil in his book based on the propaganda book from Russia that helped the rise of communism. Am I making sense yet? That is unless you believe the protocols of the elders of zion, in which case I guess my argument is moot considering you don't listen to facts.

Anything but that!

You need to get better at recognizing patterns

>they are nearly untouchable
for now

What is it about jews, is it something in their blood, or does it all come from their cult?

can't believe it Sup Forums...after years of my life, i broke the brainwashing. holy shit. the redpill was too strong. i think hitler wasn't all that bad and the fucking jews are terrible.

and i'm 5% JEW

Pretty sure I could go on TV and say Jewy Jewy Jew, they ruin everything and still be in less trouble than if I went on and said pretty much any other racial stereotype. I you want to find out who's in control its not some multinational jewish conspiracy, its a bunch of rich guys who really like being rich and the majority of them happen to be jewish. (Something that can be explained both genetically and through the teaching of Judaism)

This is what we get:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Kevin MacDonald says it’s due to their hypoethnocentric tendencies, due to being from a pastoral Middle Eastern society

This. He used the people he supposedly cared about as fodder.

He was a good man.

Hitler was a jew.

No man in history has given jews as much power as Hitler did. After WWII they went from powerful to basically ruling the world.

He enjoyed the rest of his life living, protected by the jewish cabal, in Argentina.

Biggest lie ever told.

Can anyone give me an in-depth analysis of or point me towards some books that go over Hitler's economic system? I've read Nazi Germany used interest-free currency backed by "work" but I haven't heard a comprehensive explanation of what that means. I don't have any education in economics so forgive me if I'm being ignorant.

"Wages of Destruction" by Adam Tooze is the most recent and often recommended. It covers the economy from 1933-1945, so if you're not interested in the war years just read the first 9 chapters. "War and Economy in the Third Reich" and "The Nazi Economic Recovery 1932-1938", both by Richard Overy, are a bit older but go deeper into the statistics and chart than Tooze's book, which feels more like a narrative.
Any claims of it being an interest free society are confusing when the rise in national debt was caused by long term borrowing, short-term deficit financing, and more clever schemes like the Mefo bills which were literally an interest backed currency.

Thanks friend, I'll look into those!

This. He was nothing more than a sockpuppet Devil's advocate.

Hitler was gay. Gayer than a tree full of purple parrots kind of gay. He also did some gay sex for pay when he was younger. Don’t believe me? Read a book on it.

Glad that you nazifags worship a very gay man who was a hustler at some point in his life.

The real redpill is understanding that the Confederacy was a Jewish plot, remember Judah P. Benjamin?
Hell, Lincoln didn't like the negroes either, he wanted to kick them out, that's why he got shot
Check out his opinions on blacks, he was no cuck

Hitler was a piece of shit because he didn't kill any jews.