The most beautiful woman in the world is Sade, a black woman. This is a fact

The most beautiful woman in the world is Sade, a black woman. This is a fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WcWHZc8s2I
youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

kinda ugly desu

>subjective opinion
>fact

she looks like a shaved ape

i too, can talk out of my ass

none of you pathetic subhuman trash will even catch a glance from a woman this beautiful. stop the damage control and just kill yourself now.

You're trying too hard, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WcWHZc8s2I
she is literally perfect fuck off or show me a picture of someone hotter

epic meme you fucking retard. i am amazed how you able to right click and save pictures like a big boy and then use them as your argument

lopsided eyes

i wouldn't even fuck her with your dick

you'd need my dick to fuck anything because you have a disgusting micropenis you worthless impotent sissy faggot

>muh dik
NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT

I have an lp of her album diamond life.
Its a solid 7/10 at its worse.

omg did you use the NWORD! so shocking! oh god pls ubermensch pls spare me. you are hurting my feelings!

shes an incredible singer but not that great looking, like not 22 year old blackless heidi klum good looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A
>youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A

i agree her music is amazing, but for me she is number one hottie.

I only know who this bitch is because a cougar i used to fuck always played her music while i pounded her dried up vagina.

she had good taste. sade is a cougar now.
>60

She looks practically identical to any other lighter skinned/ not fat black girl I've ever seen

I have no clue why people find dark skinned people attractive, they all just look the same. Especially Mexicans

why does she look like someone just sharted in her face?
>this is what niggers think is attractive

>she looks better with 60

holy shit, still pretty average tho

lol pass

is this true??

That woman us at least a quarter White, and she is still ugly.

no its this boat

le epic nigger meme. mommy i can Sup Forums too! you wish you could get with a woman even half as beautiful as Sade. you wish you could go to a fabulous yuppie party in 1991 and do coke with her in the bathroom before hitting the streets in your testarossa and making love all night in the backseat until sun rose.

lol fag

u have shit taste

Mik Jagger was a better looking woman than this skank.

that's because u are attracted to men user

How is she even good looking?

try looking with your eyes

she is stunning in every way

The eyes look terrible.

In the third world?

She doesn't need to be the most beautiful. Her voice alone makes up for that.

Potato head

I could park a jack knifed Kenworth on her forehead.

Safe was always "pretty" and classy, but hottest in the world? You're fucking autistic. And if you ever heard her SPEAK you would think you were talking to a 50 year 3 pack a day smoker.

Poo in looer

Fuck....*SADE I meant

>SADE whispers in your ear diring sleep

> wake up abruptly

> "Get out of my bed you chain smoking sailor!!"

Beautiful, yes.
Most beautiful woman in the world?
Not even close.

She look like a maxican/filipino mix

What a toiletful full of homos this thread is. Sade is hot as all fuck, I had a huge hard on for this woman from 85 to 88 but she achieved Planck Temperature around the mid 90s.
Be white and be proud, just don't be such obtuse faggots and allow yourselves to admire the beauty of other races. You don't have to racemix screwing anything that breathes like a common ghetto nigger, you're better than that anyway, RIGHT??

>When Most Asia country prefer white model than negress

Tell me , Negro

Then why wealthy guy regardless of skin color only dating white girl

And Black "women" stuck with single mother and poverty

Even niggers prefer white girl than negress

Artie told a storie were a black girl told him the best music to do heroin to is Sade. I could believe that.

You clearly have not seen the most beautiful woman alive

Sade is not really black, in that she has one white parent.

But a stunning mixed race lady in her 50s.

You pop singing whores should learn
from her.

Sade is an ugly chimp. This is a fact.

Chou Tzuyu

have you ever seen a woman in your life OP?

>Sade
How about Sage?

Take your crooked-faced niggress with you you absolute Mischling