NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANTIFABROS, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PUNCH NAZIS. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE STRONG...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANTIFABROS, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PUNCH NAZIS. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE STRONG, BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN IN OUR VIDYA, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO REVOLUTIONIZE VIDYA.

HOW DID THE FUCKING PLUMBER BEAT US? WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND HIS ONE DIMENSIONAL DAMSELS IN DISTRESS? I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/auschwitz-guard-guilty-accessory-murder-charges-jailed-five-years-reinhold-hanning-nazi-germany-a7087341.html
youtu.be/hECquPt0xwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone post the webm of the super badass pregnant woman

90 is extremely high though.

please dont

Go look at the damn reviews for Wolf II

Top two is from "Playstation Lifestyle" and "Dualshockers" and they give it a NINETY FUCKING FIVE

A GAME WITH A QTE FINAL BOSS AND SHIT LIKE GETS A 95. 9 fucking 5.

Absolutely disgusting level of shilling

For a video game, not really.

It's because of They literally have a ton of shill reviews...read the fucking top reviews and tell me it isn't shills

>Prerelease for a game from Bethesda
They literally cut you off from revview copies if you don't give their games a high score.

Yeah, plus thanks to the game is basically REALLY an 80 or less, combined that with reviewers unwillingness to dock points for politics and the game is a fucking sub-6 at best

Is there a single game review site that isn't kosher controlled?

This too, fucking reminder

Do you think Fallout 4 was better than New Vegas?

Site? No.

Is Dunkey still right all the damn time? Pretty much.

hes not a plumber anymore

It is. Only 3 other games got above 90 this year. 4 including Mario.

Not really when you consider they paid for it. It's not reflected in the actual sales or unpaid reviews.

Fallout 4 didn't even get 90.

see
the fix is in man

The only thing that gets me is this fervent, almost fetish-like hostility towards nazis. You know, the guys that have mostly been dead for about 70 years. I'm just so tired of every medium of media and entertainment painting nazis like some sort of evil cartoon villains. It's repulsive. And this has nothing to do with "le hitler did nothing wrong", but these were men that dedicated and gave their lives for a cause they believed in. Just let them rest in peace already.

are the alt-right actually getting excited by this?
baka desu

Is Wolfenstein even a popular franchise? I've literally never met anyone who's played it. I own one of the games because it got given to me through an early access promo for some other game. But I've never considered downloading it - it just looks like a shittier version of FEAR.

Wait until the game actually releases, no one is getting a review copy from Bethesda is going to take a chance of not receiving the newest Elder Scrolls game because they gave one of their other games a shitty score.

only like 5 numales played it
just wait until next week when a few million goy rate it

I thought fallout 4 was bad.
The settlement stuff was only fun for a small amount of time

90 is very good. But mario games will always be masterpieces.

It's almost as if a certain group discovered the AAA game industry buys reviews and got labeled as misogynists years ago.

New vegas got a fucking 84

>mfw literal communists have the top comments on Wolfenstein's facebook page for that character who's a "marxist intellectual"
I really don't get why communism gets such a free pass these days when those fuckers did shit on the same scale if not larger than the nazi fucks.

Not really but its more popular than Fear ever was. I doubt Wolfenstein 2 can come close to Doom 2016 sales.

Anything which even remotely resembles SJW/leftist/BLM/whatever pandering is going to be destroyed from here on out, whether or not it actually is.

DOOM was fucking good.

>revview
wwhatevver user

It's time to stop playing silly games now children.

It was one of the original FPS so it has a lot of history but yeah its lost it luster
Here's some of the reviews

95 - DualShockers
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus has become the new benchmark for single-player shooter campaigns. The sheer amount of freedom that players have to go along with the excellent gunplay make it one of the best shooters in years on those merits alone. Add in what is one the year’s most compelling, important narratives and you have a recipe for an instant classic on your hands. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus isn’t just 2017’s best shooter, it’s a game that will be looked back upon as one of the standout titles of this generation when it comes to an end.
>compelling, important narrative

100 (!) - Cheat Code Central
>It’s a game about killing Nazis, and reveling in that violence. It’s part righteous fury, part joy in the face of madness, and part dope-ass first-person shooter. To put it simply, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is a lot.
>one fucking hundred

95 - Playstation Lifestyle (kek)
>I had high expectations going into Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, but MachineGames managed to outdo them in every way imaginable. They've created one of the most ridiculous video games ever made, and one that is never afraid to be clear about its message of equality & justice. While it's easy to focus on the over-the-top story beats and memorable scenes, The New Colossus is carried by an incredible amount of heart from start to finish.
>never afraid to be clear about its message of """equality"""" and """"justice"""
>implying that should earn a video game any points if you aren't a faggot

I love how it's all millenials who didn't live through the Cold War who are praising Marx on there.

Not really, TNO barely made a profit, that's why this one is packed with SJW cringe in hopes of making a timely hit.

Is mario a fascist?

Have you ever seen the soyboys that do the game reviews?

One more

98 - Game Informer
>98 - Game Informer
>When I finished my playthrough, I sat watching the credits roll with a huge grin on my face, quite convinced I hadn’t played a better first-person shooter in years. I’ll keep coming back for a long time thanks to bountiful epilogue missions, plus an alternate-timeline playthrough that grants access to another side character, scenes, and weapons. But these things are just gravy. On its own merits the campaign is unbeatable, packed to the gills with unforgettable story moments and fantastic combat sequences.
>packed to the gills
>game is FOUR HOURS LONG ON HARD WITH PISS BREAKS
>WITH A QTE FINAL BOSS
>A FPS WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER IS "THE BEST HE'S PLAYED IN YEARS"
>A FPS WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER IS "PACKED TO THE GILLS"

How could anyone believe this review was anything except extreme shilling? You're insane if you can't see that

>based on 18 critics

No he's a cuck loser. Go watch the end of odyssey.

Legit haven't played Wolfenstein since the fucking MS-DOS days.

because 70 = unplayable by these same people

>why communism gets such a free pass these days

Germany is still putting them in prison
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/auschwitz-guard-guilty-accessory-murder-charges-jailed-five-years-reinhold-hanning-nazi-germany-a7087341.html

>not playing the video jew

Of course, they probably write them in a "the future is female" shirt

The game is 5 hours long + 3 hours of cutscenes. $12 per hour of gameplay

>yfw you will never be as big of a faggot as this one

>tfw german jewish and getting sick of this "punch nazis xD" bullshit

You will understand when you realize that communism is jewish in origin and implementation and that jews control our media, educational system, and government.

Numale gamers and reviewers love cutscene simulators.

No one gives a shit. It was proven long ago that these reviews are bought anyways.

Dunkey and Pewdiepie crucifying this guy was AMAZING

Show them this for some epic cognitive dissonance

the virgin Swedish gamedev versus the Chad Japanese gamedev

If you ever see a mod for Wolfen(((stein))) 2 with B.J as Moonman and the Nigger Lady as Spurdo, it will probably be me.

>Launch your game at the exact same time as fucking Mario
>expect to get noticed because "LOL WE HATE NAZIS"

i'm gonna laugh my ass off when Wolfenstein fails and the series gets shitcanned like Mass Effect did

>implying you have the freedom to mod the game

>Game isn't over 50% cutscenes
>Incorporates the story into the gameplay
>Saved the studio that made it, did so well financially the series is now on of their publishers big three
>Longer than two movies combined
It's just too bad that no one gives a fuck about the first one despite being as good.

Can confirm this. I work at a small video game review site and if we don't give out good reviews they stop giving us the codes for games. That being said, they said to review that games as they are. We give out low scores all the time.

cubed3.com

Mario is the best video game character, period. Noone can beat him. He can beat Super Man and Goku at the same time. Eat shit commie.

Not just mario, at the same time as WE WUZ CREED as well. Given that's well know now that the game is VERY short with an emphasis on story, why would you purchase this AAA game instead of one that has a chance to be okay?

Yeah I posted earlier, our site cubed3.com is all volunteer, we give out low scores a lot, and as a result have got cut off from some big name companies.

It's almost as life Bethesda is trying to screw the devs purposefully in order to focus on developing their core games of ES, Fallout, and now (maybe) Doom

Did you ever learn about communism in school? Probably not.

Did you ever learn about the Holocaust? Trail of Tears? Jim Crow? Slave trade? Common core amplifies white guilt and Nazism is represented as peak whiteness. I'm willing to bet that most Americans, if asked what the worst historical event was, would say the Holocaust.

watch me nigga

why do you idiots keep involving everything about politics and your stupidity please don't come near a hobby to fuck it up with your stupid beliefs
nigger.

Blazkowicz BTFO! How will polandcucks ever recover!?!!?!?

Here's someone redpill on the wolfenstein jewbook page on the comments (upvote him if you got a fake jewbook)
"Why not make one about killing commies? I would love to kill communists and antifa members too. We'll call it, the Bolshevic Butcher or the Degenerate Liquidator."

they retconned him, hes jewish now

Stfu and play your pipes

omg how can the journalist be so fucking bad holy shit.

I thought the entire point was that he was half polish jew who looked like a Master Race?

ITT Wop Plumbers cuck Antifag Poles

Can anyone stop this madman?

youtu.be/hECquPt0xwA

Mario always wins.... Always....

>if you kill me now I will comeback at the head of a far more powerful nation in need of a leader, and you will feel the arm

azad hindh weren't nazis, they WERE supported by the axis however in order to weaken the british position in the indian subcontinent.

still amazes me how much subhas chandra bose is praised in India today since he was basically an axis collaborator.

The goddam bird doesn't even know that the block is a movable object.
Its an eureka moment for the bird when it learned that it can be moved.

Nah, whole point was that he was a tall ayran man destroying their shit, this actually fucks that up because now hes just a jew

they emptied half their magazine and missed every single shoot

We need more Fascist Mario guys.

NOTHING CAN.
N O T H I N G.

So fucking stupid. Titties didn't even make up for it.

>andthereitis.jpg

Preordered my copy of mario, can't wait to bing bing wahoo. Meanwhile antifa is getting shot and arrested on the streets Nov 4

Would Sup Forums be OK with this if it was a beautiful white blonde mowing down Commies?

Honestly what they should do is remake the series so that you play as BJ who gets freed by a nazi rebel, and you have to start and internal coup inside the nazi party in order to take control from within.

It would make sense since BJ himself basically looks like a giant living poster for the Nazi ideal man

Did they do any fighting on the Eastern Front? Or were they more or less local levies trained by the Nazis in places like North Africa and India

>90%
>OMG BTFO
This is gay dude. Listen to me, I'm your friend and I'm telling you that this is gay and it makes all of us look gay and you should stop it.

Only 2 non Japanese worked on Mario. Homogenous dev team wins

Yare Yare daze

Get cucked fag