I didn't miss this one!

i didn't miss this one!
PRESENT HATS LADS.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/President-Donald-Trump-Pumpkin-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Authentic-Halloween-/112605696121?hash=item1a37d29079:g:q7AAAOSwyXNZ5mHV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From TX

thats awesome

user do you know the total amount available?

sold out

i meant total made

It’s been in stock for over a week, so no, you won’t be able to resell it for sheckles on jewBay like the l.e. 4 chan version

some dude is selling for 200 and got 3 sold so far.

czech it: ebay.com/itm/President-Donald-Trump-Pumpkin-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Authentic-Halloween-/112605696121?hash=item1a37d29079:g:q7AAAOSwyXNZ5mHV

$45 bucks a piece for a $4 hat with maga on the back. You Trumptards really are suckers.

I got an email that said mine was supposed to be delivered today, but nothing arrived. Hoping I didn't get fucked and it was "misplaced" until after Halloween.

I like Trump as much as the next guy but you realize the election is over right? There's no reason to keep buying these hats. The original red will be the only one to ever have any historical value.

delivery man KANGZ'D you bro

Did you buy that ironically or do you actually support that retard?

ITT nerds

>The child rapist posts again
How's Chicago this time of year?

Lol found the poor fag who struggles.. I'm sorry I have all this money that I have no idea what to spend on. I'm sorry I can live such a frivolous life and you have to keep scraping the bottom. It must be really hard having to struggle with everything. I'M SOOOOOO SORRRY

tfw Chicago here, so there's a decent chance that I was KANGZ'D

i missed this one, it would have looked great next to my green one

Waiting on mine to get here. I like to wear my hats backwards so I like that the MAGA is on the back

Should get it by Saturday. I ordered two. One for my day to day use, the other for preservation of history. Fucking love this hat BTW, best one so far. I wish they did it in three versions like the easter one. A pumpkin, a skeleton, and a witch. Season of the Witch, minus the Stonehenge murder and all that. Glad to see it sold out too, means we may see more unique MAGA hats.

>tfw missed green maga hat

Why is this the first thread im seeing about this hat. Why do i come to this god forsaken place if I cant get this comfy hat.

Nobody really seems to make topics about it. Which is fucked up because not only do you get a hat to piss of libshit friends, enemies, and strangers. You also contribute to The God Emperor 2020. But yeah, I got lucky and saw a thread made about it the day the pumpkin came out. Also for the green. Benefits of browsing Sup Forums before breakfast, at lunch, and throughout the evening I guess.

This. Saw a thread last week while I was browsing before work. Bought one as soon as I saw it

>Shabbos goy thread

Funny... I'm here more than any other most visited (reddit, Gaia Online, Gunbound, MySpace, Neopets, Xanga)

I actually feel betrayed.

Hm. Well, I didn't make the thread that I saw. But next time this shit happens I'll make a few. I'd feel a little betrayed too :( these fucking hats are great.

badass RWDS hat