Pedos trying to legalize their degeneracy

The pedos are trying to legalize their depraved sexual disorder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0m8-_QlwYV8
alicelovers.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews are using every possible angle to prevent their pedo rings from being exposed.

Well if you can call it a mental illness then you can use the borne that way meme

Is this real

Every one in pedowood should be castrated and executed live on television

change =/= progress
>wave of the future

This is "progress" my niggers

It's the Omega sign, as in the end...

YASSSSSS BIIIIAAAATCCCH

I always knew the Ultramarines were pedofags.

Must be Slaaneshi influence.

Now where are the Black Templars when you need them?

....or the Death Korps of Krieg if you're running a little less economically that day.

Age of consent use to be lower....Nothing wrong with going back to what it was before the sexual revolution. It may even help the lower birth rates.

This isn't going to fly. It's pretty much universally disputed that pedophilia is a horrible, horrible thing.

The omega symbol..... doesn't that mean the end.
My gonads are percolating boys

Is this finally The End

wtf, how do we stop this?

i pray to god every day, but my faith is starting to wane

she looks like she's ok with it.

>not using lowercase omega for the shota

they had one job

But, just to clarify, I'm more than sure there's a difference between this and actual pedophilia.

>regressive
>degeneracy

What's his name again?

Remember the slippery slope is just a fallacy.

Seen a pride parade lately?

No, it's not.
See: Islam.

Interesting choice of colors for a smear campaign

Was about to say the end is nigh, but that symbol literally said it for me. Twice.

>the symbol for pedophilia is a measure of resistance

Alpha and omega, the beginning and the END.

You should resist their movement.

Bring all my bitches back
I need all my bitches, I need all my bitches
The new shit you put out is wack

Darkseid is behind this!

Hollywood is going too far, it's becoming too obvious. It's all going to tumble down for them soon.

Fucking kek. We should test if Ohm's law holds true when run through a pedo.

Are they unironically using an Omega symbol as if their sickness isn't symbolic of society's end?

If they passed this movement, would it be called Ohm's law?

>OMEGA
I take offence that Alpha and Omega are symbols of God. Just like the Rainbow is a symbol by God to Man. Why the fuck do these sexual deviants always take God in vain and create sacrilege against him? For fuck sakes, we tried the "capture the flag" and gave up, we didn't even fail, we never tried. Now this? Gays, Pedos, gee can't wait till the animal fuckers. I wonder what degeneracy they will be left? Truely a hell on earth. Is rape and public masturbation and fucking going to be allowed now? How about we just get rid of clothes all together?

>Oh my slippery Slope.
It's real faggots, wake the hell up.

/Thread
There was a similar push for this back when Pizzagate was exploding

Kill yourself

They’ve been doing this since Nambla and beyond. Unfortunately the slippery slope was real and the gate for them to get into acceptance is open

THIS IS HERESY

Yup they take symbols that are Godly and corrupt them in their effort to overturn all that is holy

Flooding the world with ass backwards child fucking savages and the rise of pedophilic propaganda
Coincidence?

Electrical resistance, Ohm

Sup Forums was built by and for the weeaboo. If that's such a difficult thing to grasp, r/politics is more your speed.

Yeah... but then at the end of the day you're still a giant faggot.

People who think slippery slope is fake are fucking retards, just disregard them. This is all sexual deviancy, and when people become desensitized to their faggot fetish they move down to the next level to get off.

Is pedophilia the true motivation for the elites?

>behind the scenes at nickelodeon

The internet ruined the world

Yeah It pisses me off how a rainbow got li ked to faggotry. Rainbows are as you say god tier but they twist it.

Disgusting. Why did we have to lose? Fuck the allies

I feel like its simultaneously spreading degeneracy and also keeping truth alive

>why does he keep getting away with it...

This is a strawman.

Nobody on the left is pushing for the acceptance of pedophilia. Feminists hate pedophiles as they go against everything their agenda stands for. Normies hate pedophiles. Literally every person on the left hates pedophiles. Just look how the Hollywood liberals are frothing at the mouth over the recent Weinstein controversy.

The only people pushing this are right-wing trolls so they can turn around and go "LOOK HOW CRRRAAAZZZY THE LIBRULS ARE!!"

If you fall for this bullshit you're retarded.

The dude who started this is a troll .. but it's a good plan to smear cultural Marxism

>This is JUST NOT OK!

Does anyone have more than an appeal to emotion why pedophila is bad and why the age of consent shouldnt be lower?

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

>take away their innocence
bitch kids start fucking at age 11 now

The rainbow is a biblical symbol of the covenant god made with man to never again destroy the world with water. And that his spirit would walk with us.

is... is he NUDE below the waist?!??

she's been drugged

wtf?

Get Mike Pence on this immediately

alpha and omega arent symbols of god dummy. the phrase "i am the alpha and the omega" refers to the greek alphabet, wherein alpha is the first letter and omega is the last one. hes saying he is both the beginning and the ending; he is all. the letters themselves do not have any sort of holy significance. were it not for pauls insistence that one brother does not insult the worship of another i would give you a piece of my mind for your lack of thought.

>faggots label themselves as resistors

IM SO GLAD THEY CALLED IT PEDOSEXUALITY

REALLY MAKES ME THINK BREF.

>faggotry ad trannies is one step from pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Dan "can't beat the feet" Schneider

I swear to God we need a Holy Crusade. Seriously, for a time I turned my back to our lord and feel into dispare, like the pilgrims path I lost my way. Now that I see all this shit come about, from Communism, Sacrilege, and the islamic threat, when are we going to say that enough is enough? When are we going to stand up and say NO MORE? Every other person here is all like "Doesn't Violate the NAP" what a bullshit statement and meme. If I were to attack the very ideologies that make you, you.;Your Beliefs, Your Values, Your Attitudes, is that not still an attack against you?

They didn't have to use guns to attack us, neither shall we. Every time the right has a rally the left are there to protest. When was the last time droves of people came to stop a fag parade? Let's show them they aren't welcome in our town!

oh god, where do these satanist pedophiles even come from?

Nice try schlomo.
I understand that you think people are dumb enough to believe this duplicitous bullshit you're spewing, but we've all seen the slide with our own eyes. Degenerate leftists have taken a mile for every inch given and have no indication of stopping. Just because you're in denial about the retarded fags you support, doesn't stop the truth from being reality. Next stop on the dem train is pedo-station! All aboard!!!
I hope that trains only going one place afterwards.

We're reaching the left's endgame. I hope normies have a shred of morality left to oppose this disgusting bullshit.

>age of marriage should be lower

fixed that for u m8

Well no shit you fucking shit for brains. Thats why they always push for more and more little by little. If you told someone 20 years ago wed be having this whole shitshow with trans people hed have called you crazy. The slippery slope is real.

The ohm signal...
>resistance
>little ohm inside big ohm
>stop resisting

Omega how fitting the literal end of civilisation

correct me if im retarded, but isnt that a greek symbol for the gods or some shit.Or is this a roman symbol

required viewing for all Sup Forumsacks:

youtube.com/watch?v=0m8-_QlwYV8

Don't call me that

I know right~

>If you fall for this bullshit you're retarded.
>Stop defending our children's safety goy.
>You don't want to be a scary right-wing troll like adolf hitler himself do you???

Fucking stop. They are want western society to collapse on itself. They have been peddling this horrendous shit for years.

I agree. But I also think it spreads more misinformation than truth. Before you had reality as your truth. Now people try to force it and create their own on the internet

>he doesn't want to protect the innocence of his prepubescent daughter from overweight creeps who can't find girlfriends their own age
neck yourself my man

Feminists are pedophiles

its impressive how quickly they started this shit, i thought they were still on the tranny rights nonsense and it would be a year or two before they tried to pull this crap

>mfw people tried to say the slippery slope wasn't real

I do not condone, but am a proponent of accelerationism.

(((Purple))) Revolution, watch out guys. Purple is inbetween Blue and Red, something big is coming up soon. I can smell it.

keked

>Africa
>Image of Poo in Loos
I may be an American, but Im pretty sure India isnt in Africa. Like 85% sure.

because his daughter would get with a creep? kids arent retarded just because you are

I've never understood pedophilia.

I mean I understand girls like 14-18. They can be pretty hot. But that isn't pedophilia exactly. That's hephebephilia or whatever.

A true pedo like pre-pubesent kids.

That's just fucking weird. May as well be into cats

Soon people will have to choose between being a pedo supporter or a nazi.

based left.

i'm scared to even browse this site

alicelovers.net/

Pic related was caused by my sides exploding

I almost want to support this to see the lefties implode as half of them think this is something good and progressive

Indeed, they are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. You aren't saying anything that I don't already know. However, every movement that has come up filled with lust has been nothing more than the subversion of Christianity. Alone they might be just Greek Letters but together form the phrase which is holy. Same with Alpha and Omega referring to Man and Woman, which marriage in itself is sacred. Here uses two Omega's with an off color rainbow. Context is key, and it's clearly referencing >boy love. or Homosexual Pedophilia. Now I hope you see why this ticks me off.

I think this is consistent with the NAP. People just have a flawed understanding of the non agression principle. We shouldnt go out and attack people violently. Violence should only be used in defence of self. But that doesn't mean we just shut up and dont stand up for what is right. We discourage degeneracy as much as possible while letting people make their own choices. A faith militant is needed in these dark times.

> Kids shows