Decide to play some western game

>decide to play some western game
>see this western game
Why western are so pathetic? Is this the high quality of western game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bg8lF5n1W7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ching chong ding dong
I'm sorry, I don't understand nonwhite.

>Is this the high quality of western game?
yes, games only serve as propaganda now

What's this

>Made by a Swedish game company

themoreyouknow.jpeg

I thought asians would like it, you get to kill doges

No. Wolfenstein the new order was good because they didn't get super political with it. Play the new Doom instead
>Be crusader who made deal with invading demons to try and save loved one
>Betrayed
>Begin Deus Vult on them all
>Imprisoned by invaders because youre to BA to kill
>Wake up in the future
>Put on armor and proceed to start a new crusade against the demonic invaders
Doom is good

I'm sorry. Save yourself. Don't let in Muslims. Your culture is ancient and your people are great and I don't even give two shits about anime.

Don't let the kikes get you.

Apparently a new show called single mothers I'd like to fuck. Excuse meanwhile I pray for the state of the earth

Now I wonder how the left would react if they made this game exactly how it is now, only instead of Nazi Germany it's Imperial Japan.

Sup Forums is focusing on how politicized the game is but it genuinely just looks like shit. The only redeeming thing about it ts he gameplay which is just like any other shooter. Half the scenes are way too over the top and cringe.

I played the first game halfway through and the gameplay was fun but the story was mediocre. This new one looks to focus more on cutscenes rather than gameplay and they look cheesy.

it's the how new show SMILF. all the goys are watching it

youtu.be/bg8lF5n1W7k

That looks so awful

Why does this need 16gb of ram?

>playing single player games in 2017

>show about paying the toll after burning the coal

>Japanese gamer criticizing western gaming
>Gravitates towards Nazis, because "Muh WW2 ally"
>Just so happens to be a generally bland, if not just bad game

Play games that are received well, not games that are new and shiny. This means that you need to actually do research into how people like it instead of "professional reviewers".

Sweden should be a red flag when it comes to game development

It's a leftist power fantasy for limpwristed cuckolds.

"People" like this are their target audience.

>Japanese
>Assume culture of other culture
>Has no exposure to any other culture because of Xenophobia
>Lost WW2
>Hates Nazi-killing games

Get your shit together, OP

even with a japanese flag
your viral marketing shilling is blatant

>Caring about anything involved with Bethesda

Video Games are dead user, keep Westerners out of your video game development for the love of god

Blazkowicz no longer being mainly polish-american, now full blown jew
>check
KKK is running the USA
>check
Black revolutionaries (BLM) being the only ones to keep the resistance going, saying white americans gave up and joined nazis
>check
Boss niggress considers all whites basically nazis
>check
Main villain's daughter is a fat lesbian who eventually race mixes with a nigger
>check
Hitler is a deranged senile, shooting people randomly, caughing and puking for no reason
>check
Communist revolutionaries consider Blazko and his quest to liberate America just him being a slave to the 1%
>check
Main jew guy says Area 51 was an ancient fucking kike research facility that has been operating even before Europeans reached the continent
>check
You send your fucking pregant wife to the fiercest fights, boss niggress smokes while breast feeding her child
>check
Constantly being called a "white boy" by the BLM
>check
BJ: Monsters did this Niggress: No, men did this
>check
Game ends with a cheap QTE to kill the main villain, baiting future DLCs and expansion, literally the next step is a full blown BLM/Commie revolution in the US
>check

Why do Swedes ruin every fucking thing they touch?

poppin a cherry with this one
This is not some shitty source film maker thing btw, actual game

SWEDEN YES. For a company that preaches communism is good engages in capitalist practice.

Battlefield 1
MAFIA 3
Horizon Zero Dawn
Wolfenstein 2
Star wars Battlefront 2

Yes, gaymen is kill. Trannies and nignogs in every facet of gaymen industry.

Friendly reminder that the only good games that the western industry spawned were DK1 and 2, HM1, AoE2, AF, LISA, TWoM, and DooM. The rest are normie casual shit.

>This new one looks to focus more on cutscenes rather than gameplay
It seems like every modern game is this way. I fucking hate modern gaming with a passion. Weak, pathetic SJWism everywhere. They will pay for all this BS in the end.

>play old wolfenstein game
>kill nazis and nazi monsters in a fun way
>play new wolfenstein game
>have to watch niggs and jews half of the game
Why do they keeo doing this to us?

Better than fucking Splatoon. Why are Japs obsessed with that garbage?

>4 hours

I'm an indie developer and me and my partner want to make a WW1. However I want to court some controversy would making hitler a playable character for the German empire campaign do it?

Who wants to play as a messenger?

STOP

YOU ARE IN A MARKETING THREAD

THINK AND DO NOT REPLY

Don't forget

Blazkowicz uses white slurs to insult the Nazis with. It's okay, cause he's a jew now.
>check

japanese people make japanese games
jewish people make all AAA games

what a dumb fucking game. why would she remove her jacket? how is she able to hold up those heavy instruments of destruction as a weakened, pregnant woman who's energy is divided in half?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?

I was thinking to make him first character you play. His missions would be running between the lines avoid sniper and artlery. Then it change to other characters in different battles. I also want to show the war from all perspectives. Like verdun as French and German. Also I want a pacific campaign where you take islands from Germany as Japan. My partner wants to show War after the war in 1919 and the communist revolutions that happen in Russia and Germany. I also want to have Musilloni as a character for the Italian campaign

You mean shitty western games

>Literally the most aryan looking guy ever in video games is saved by a stronk preggo titty flashing female.
It's so obvious. Also check at 0:21 how shitty the blood textures on her back appear. It's like video editing 101 and they fucked it up.

You don't get to talk, where are the gates of Valletta? Why are they working towards gender neutral terms in government? You island fucks are supposed to be the last bastion.

Because fuck optimization.

sick b8 m8. what free proxy do you use?

> You have problems too so you can't... talk about shitty vidya
> Says a FUCKING LEAF

>Be leaf
> Your son is convinced by his teacher that he's a girl
> Try to talk him out of it
> Lose your child
> Go to prison

I think "X" ID cards, as retarded as they are, are not exactly a problem compared to that shit.

get witcher 3 + DLC

We do not consider this a western game, move along and try the witcher 3.

Make it like in so many World War shooters the protagonist remains unnamed and the face is never shown. Make him fight in some battles, getting gassed and sent to recover and hear of defetism etc. Some more random shit, then randomly while at the front you learn that the war is over which fucking surprises you (pointing towards the stab in the back thing). Ending would be your commanding officer giving you a medal and mentioning your name, camera zooms out and finally shows Hitler's face. The end.
The thing that needs to happen is to make the german protagonist likeable, so in the end the audience would be in shock that they simpatized with this literal devil of a man. Would be hard to pull off.

>talk about how the marketing of this game is clearly tapping into the current day liberal obsession with what they perceive as Nazis
>get told to go back to Sup Forums
>People playing it realize we were right.

It's all just fucktarded shit, don't even try to rationalize it. TNO was already bordering too much with a cripple in a exoskeleton, a literal retard with a caved in skull, and a fucking ancient cryptokike who just so happens to belong to a secret sect of (((them))) that BY PURE (((COINCIDENCE))) have stashed tech literally thousands of years ahead of us to beat the nazis. They already jumped the shark, now they're just filling it with good goy stuff for (((reasons))).

Wolfenstein is fucking gay because it's made by cucks in Sweden.
If you want good western gaming you have to buy American, ie Doom 2016.

Fuck you're faggot narratives and dumb agitprop, just let me murder shit.

FPWP.

The nip is right, this game is utter trash.

is that a niglet baby?

>basically made through slave labor
Sounds like the qwite man's game.

That sounds good, also this If you can make it, then go for it.

yea

The west sucks, pls nuke us japan

Canada has been shit since the 60s, absolute garbage we were founded by francos and anglos what did you expect?

Either way the real problem with the game is that they are using sjw stuff to try and sell a game that is inferior to its predecessor.

i don't mind fighting Germans and Nazi's in ww2 that doesn't bother anyone. They just get lazy with Nazis as an enemy they think like it can excuse back character development.

Even worse the plot is always garbage now since they fall back on only demonizing Nazis rather than a good story.

Give us a story of a German on the eastern front seeing the soviets rape and burn their own villages commit mass suicide attacks then fall back and watch them burn Germany. Give players something worth fighting for and take away the heroes and villains.

>The doctor who told her to just go have loose sex is clearly Jewish with curly hair

>The guy she fucks is a pudgy nu-male.

>Her child is clearly half black

Holy fuck why

yeah, i caught that. looks like absolut shit

Kill yourself, leaf.

That wouldn't fly in today's cucked society. You have to use the jew tactic and smuggle the redpills in such a way that it doesn't raise any red flags for the normies.
Like the perfect way would be, yeah im killing nazis but my allies are way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fucking worse. What the fuck, are we fighting the wrong guys?

I just hate seeing the red army portrayed as this heroic savior to those they "liberated". I wouldn't mind fighting Nazis but it always ends up lazy and is used as an excuse for bad design.

I think Call of Duty 1 and 2 did pretty decent job showing how shitty soviets were to their own soldiers. That first soviet mission in the first game was great. Officers shooting their own people in the back, not enough weapons and ammo, storming heavy fortified positions head on, without artillery and air support. Lambs to the slaughter.

>Sweden

Of fucking course.

That's not a leaf, that's a chink disguised as a leaf.

Plenty of early games did a good job, it was a war and you are a soldier do your job. I enjoyed that and it was fine but damn now things are spergy everything has to be a Marxist social commentary.

DICE is alright besides the pointless racial stuff in the recent Battlefield games. It's not like it's made into a big deal in the games themselves.

They need to go back.

I just want games that let me murder communists, am I asking too much?

>single mom
>mulatto
I guess they knew suspense of disbelief only lasted so long.

Hey Mr Honorable Jap, can you please make me more games where I can fuck little anime girls?
Thanks.

Degenerate

Yes apparently. We'd all have Antifa hissy fits in our state capitals if someone tried that.

That's not how japanese sounds lol.

Main actress and producer are both kikes. It's viral marketing. Disregard.

This picture here is ALL you need to know about this game.

Avoid it like the plague. The CEO of Zenimax (Robert Altman) also endorsed and supported Hillary.

Your reading eat too much into that

Play old games, avoid the bullshit.

Too much Wolfenstein garbage on Sup Forums.

>killing nazis is bad now
Grow up morons

This image is retarded

Pedo

Fuck you cuck

>The CEO of Zenimax (Robert Altman) also endorsed and supported Hillary.
He is also a Jewish international terrorist Who used the biggest bank in the world to facilitate loans and launder money for known terrorist organization in the decade leading up to 911.

>Mafia III
Why'd you have to ruin his vidya brand, amerikikes?

I'm as worried as you, but I just beat the game, lemme debunk some of this.
>KKK were just Nazi lackeys
>Plenty of whites were in the revolution
>She only considers Sigrund (former nazi) a nazi
>Can't defend Sigrund wanting BBC
>Can't defend Hitler's juvenile portrayal
>Not happy about the commies either, they're portrayed a bit too positively, despite BJ's distaste for them, they eventually side with you
>This was aggressively fucking stupid also
>The whole pregnant thing was insanely dumb, they never brought up how at risk she was. Grace too, don't think Machinegames have ever been around children.
>Don't recall being called white boy
>"Men" meaning humans, not males
>There was a boss rush beforehand, but I agree. Not to mention the disturbing implications of the ending segment, and the credits showing said "revolution". Disgusting.

Tl;dr yeah it's pretty fucking bad but it's not as bad as you think, still pretty fucking bad

Praying for a sequel where BJ has to take out the new communist overlords.

it's so hard for me not to read OPs post in a super asian-man accent:
>Ah-why western are so pathetic? Is dis the high quality of ah-western-a game?
>*gong*
thanks for the laugh, op

doom, shadow warrrior are a good examples of great western games

wolfenstein on the other hand is pathetic ... shittiest gameplay i ever had to endure

looking forward to Nioh/PC

>looking forward to Nioh/PC
Weebshit garbage

Sniper Elite 1
Operation Flashpoint : Resistance

>being THIS mad that his westacuck games fails so bad

That'd be fucking awesome, from his tone, BJ haaates commies

You don't like swedish game development?

Western games are still better

>Western games
>Good games
*breathes in
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pick one, cuck.

This is only good western game
>oh wait, not western
Western game on suicide watch

>unlock an achievement for killing your dad
>unavoidable because it is part of the pushed storyline

Thats a whole lot of projection going on.