You want to talk about your wife but her series is dead

>you want to talk about your wife but her series is dead
>no merch
>little art
I hate this feeling.

>tons of official art
>but very little merch, hard to find
>only you and a handful of other autists even remember the show exists
Too bad I'm a huge buyfag, otherwise I could cope. I know you're suffering too Mintbro, where ever you are

>waifu's series is still going
>she's been cut from the cast

Get a waifu who will be talked about for ages due to her dedication and love, not some generic moe bullshit who will be forgotten in the next season

Why don't you draw art of her if you love her so much

Get a better/more famous waifu.

I do.

This is a no bully zone user.

>I do
Dump that shit, user.

They're really only rough sketches at the moment as I learn how to draw. That's what the WWD helps me with

I do write music for her though.

Oh shit. You were being legit.

Your attraction to Timothy is not healthy please stop.

>your waifu just got a new anime and nearly died for good

The tension's motherfucking high

Of course.

He just has such a nice form, I can't help it.

>waifu from mainstream kids show
>no hopes for actual otaku catered merch
>uses screenshots in place of fanart

Oh well, it's fine.

Post more

Waifu thread, trips is best waifu

They're not good user.

It doesn't look bad. It just a little shaky.
Keep it up, mang.

Yeah, I still have a ways to go in regards to wrist control and being able to sketch cleanly. But thanks for the encouragement.

That it. I'm fapping to your waifu's art right now.
Thank for the delicious fap season, faggot

>her series is dead

Anne Happy is still going. The anime might be dead but what's stopping you from making manga threads?

I make them as regularly as I can without being annoying or whenever I translate a new chapter, but they always end up dying 5 posts in.

That might be because Anne Happy wasn't especially good.

I'm glad Sup Forums remembers anne happy at least. Some shows get forgotten almost immediately after they air.

>waifu comes from the pinnacle of anime, universally adored by everyone on Sup Forums other than Sup Forums crossboarders

I really, really enjoyed it personally. It had a nice charm and it's sad to see it not receive at least a little love. Though it also is where I discovered Tsubaki, so I probably hold it in a little higher regard than other people.

Yeah, it really is a shame. It's sort of like A-Channel in that regard. If you ever catch a thread where I'm posting new chapters feel free to join user.

Give it a few more months.

I miss her so much

>12 year drought
>new season announced last year

I already saved money for all the new figures, nendos, and arm slaves kits that are going to hit the selves

Good taste, user. She's slut tho

Yeah, season 2 will be out and everyone will love it. right?

yes