Ok Sup Forumstards, which one would choose. The Brotherhood of Steel from fallout 3 or fallout 4?

Ok Sup Forumstards, which one would choose. The Brotherhood of Steel from fallout 3 or fallout 4?

Neither institute all the way

Fallout 4 BoS is closer to what was originally intended lore-wise. Bethesda completely butchered the lore in 3.

The legion from fallout nv.

>Picking the jews

>institute
Literally siding with the jew/Illuminati faction.

Fallout 4 BoS by far.

This

Wrong.
Midwest chapter of the brotherhood.

>Picks the two absolute worst fallout games
I'd pick the Legion, but when Ceasar dies it will die with him.
Kill Mr. house, take his place.

FO4, because they won’t shoot themselves in the foot running a city on charity and die off a few years later.

Caspar himself is an intellectual, however he leads a horde of degenerate thugs. After he dies, it all goes to shit. The NCR is the adult choice. Not a bunch of LARPING faggots in hockey gear

They aren't homogenous in race and nation so I don't necessarily agree that the legion is even ideal. If he wants to obliterate the identity of every group they conquered, they wouldn't take on the dregs of those groups and add them on because why the fuck not

>Not wiping out the BoS, Institute, and Railroad for violating the NAP and ruling all of the settlements in the Wasteland and running the entire economy, services, and military of the commonwealth that you built with your own two hands in an ancap paradise with the Minutemen worshipping the ground you walk on for stabilising the region and making it prosperous

I got something a little different for you this time, user

[spoiler]Kill yourself.[/spoiler]

I'm won't go with the minutemen, but I'd choose a Ranger faction. Killing raiders and looking badass, just like the Wasteland demands.

Go back to Sup Forums you incel

>only choices are brotherhoods from bethesda games
get out of here with that garbage

>Legionfag calling anyone an incel

The only thing weaker than your power fantasy was their performance at Hoover Dam. Lol

Legion. They deal with degenerates and Thots and promote a strong, honorable culture. I'm fine with enslaving whores.

You would like the old Desert Rangers (before they got absorbed by the NCR).

Those crazy bastards went way off the grid to try and bring a semblance of peace and order to the endless wastelands. The few bits of lore from all the Fallout games have some stories from Baja Rangers that went into Mexico, and apparently post-apoc Mexico is a living hell on Earth.

Go get'um, Rangers!

I'm afraid I'd go the path of my forefathers and choose the NCR

If you're not a bandit with 1 intelligence than you're not playing fallout correctly.

Minutemen. Every faction is retarded, I'd be a much better leader.

>BoS of F4
>BoS of F3
The only real brotherhood of steel is the one in F1, the other ones are just shitty memetic replicas without any deep.

I'm not a legionfag, I actually think legion is full of football faggots larpers with a pseudo intellectual brain tumor of leader

How about you put down the shitty console kiddie Bethesda games and play a real fallout game.

This is a slide thread. Slide threads are designed to waste board space so that legitimate issues cannot be discussed. The CIA JFK files have proven a group of Jews were the financial backers of the assassination. The democratic parties elites have been found to have lied to congress and forged important political documents. Sup Forums has long been a hub from which the most fringe social issues leak into the public realm. If you are a genuine poster (and an autistic newfag for contributing to this off topic thread), put 'sage' in the options field of your reply and do not post an image. You will not bump the thread to Page 1 and can continue discussing this topic without interrupting important discourse.

Stop playing video games.

>shitty bethesda console game
>fallout game

Honestly it is kind of hard to argue against this npc lol

>fallout 3 and 4 aren't shitty console tier games for people who's only knowledge of fallout is "haha shoot mootants with lazrr gunz xd"

Brotherhood of Steel all the way

A government like the NCR is what led to the great war in the first place.
It's either house or the legion.

Fallout 4 was the shittiest game bethesda ever made. Tbh, the game itself is probably a psyop.
>BoS is a ruthless nazi army
>Minutemen are obviously the best option but they are so fucking dorky and preston wont stop it with the fucking quests
>Railroad was bretty cool but saving synths are fucking stupid
>Institute was bretty cool but your son is a fucking jew

The legion is probably the best choice

>FALLOUT 4

Murder is degenerate. I might side with them temporarily to get the lucky shades but after that I just kill the assassins at El Dorado gas station for caps.

NCR is corrupt government that is accepting of wasteland filth like ghouls and nightkin.

Lucullus did nothing wrong

The type of government the US had was irrelevant. The resource war would have happened anyway.

The NCR provides stability and infrastructure. All other factions are LARPING turds

>The NCR provides stability and infrastructure
Tell that to the caravans that can't get protection from strung out junkies using pool cues and revolvers 10 feet away from their base. The NCR is a corrupt, bloated monster that cares more about growing for the sake of growing than it does about its own citizens. If they gave up on expanding and focused more on development and infrastructure, MAYBE they'd be passable if not for the immense amount of pay-to-play corruption akin to modern America.

The object of the game is to consider what brings about the best outcome for solely the Mojave Wasteland. And Mr. House brings the most control, stability, and prosperity to the region. With a good-karma'd courier, his abuse of the locals is tempered. He contributes money and protection to the Followers so they can actually make an effort to help those of the Wasteland. His Securitron army is more than enough to ensure security of the wasteland. He himself says he does not want to abuse power, but of course take that with a grain of salt. He doesn't have fleshly pleasures driving him, though because he is still man he has faults. He's too proud, too stubborn, too meticulous and too controlling.

>No Enclave mentioned

The amount of bluepill in this thread.
Cleansing the wasteland of mutants is the only way to go.

Mr house is the white mans choice

I choose one man holocaust

It's like they wanted to try to do what New Vegas did in giving gray areas with your choices, but failed because they made every faction a bunch of unlikable, illogical, unreasonable assholes. They at least made everyone in New Vegas seem like actual normal people with different beliefs. In FO4 they made every faction's representative not a person themselves, but a talking head of their faction. In NV, Caesar, House, Everyone in the NCR, they're all still human.