How do you NOT have your kids brainwashed?

Found out my gf is pregnant (believe me going back and forth about prolife vs pro choice) and I dont have to money to home school them.

Worried as shit about growing up through common core with endless white guilt, progay/feminism etc.

What can I do?

Have a kid and good chance it gets brainwashed through shitty public education?
Hate the idea of abortion, but we don't have money right now at all.

>Catholic school
>Homeschool
The future will be co-op school, effective returning the education system back to what it was originally

Homeschool.

Get your shit together.

Also, avoid public school. Catholic schools are the most redpilled. I would rather my kid go to a orthodox jew school than public school. At least my child wouldn't be pushed to become some tranny.

Private school, be aware of the content he/She sees in the internet and TV, form a loving bond with your kid and give it guidance to be a good person. Remember to not let problems grow, at the minor signal of your kid spoiling, berate him and push it back to the good road.

be a fucking parent and talk to your fucking spawn about what they are being taught.

Also despite the name Catholic school doesn't actually force Catholicism down your throat and will let anybody in. Every school is different, but they're usually a cut above, and at least make some attempt to respond to community demands and input.

you're a poor retard

>catholic

This. Also, don't talk to your kids like they're kids, talk to them like they're adults. My parents did this and remarkably I didn't swallow every blue pill public school threw my way and they were able to reason me out of those that I did.

Home school, after you get a DNA test to confirm the child is yours.

I'll complain about the Vatican all day long if you like, but they're a viable and often superior alternative to public school in the US.

What if I don't have much money? Pure middle class here likely only 1 income for a while.

Is your gf good looking and is she wife material?

Homeschool.

None of the bullshit. Most of the men that I've met that have been homeschooled have turned out to be mentally healthier. Also physically.

If it's a girl, I don't know about that.

If you put your kid in public school, be prepared to sit down with them daily to flush out the shitty public school teachings. Focus heavy on teaching logical thinking. Children are self-centered, but if they have a strong family bond and guidence, your word is law above a teacher's, no matter how hard they try to indoctrinate.

Kids are sponges especially prior to puberty, and they're usually fresh and sane enough to sniff out obvious bullshit. I had great times dropping candy-coated redpills on the kids in my family. They can tell when you're being straight with them, even if it's candy-coated.

Then first you should do this Find a mormon church, become mormon. A good mormon family will help you with homeschooling. I'm not a mormon and don't care about religion generally, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Where is statistics, does common core improve iq levels?

>American middle class is equivalent to Australian lower class

povo cunts

Yeah, she is young though which is a blessing and curse. She is 19 and was going to school to be a nurse.

Super loyal, loves cooking, pleasing me etc. That part is pretty ideal, its just I'm between jobs myself and it'll be hard.

Marry her faggot. Don't be a cuck. If it's a boy he won't respect you.

I'm not sure how I fare on the idea of abortion myself, OP, and my (ex) gf had an abortion.
As far as the brainwash thing, just be there for your children. As in, actually listen to them and talk to them as if they weren't... well, children.
Look into child developmental psychology to learn at what states their brain develop, and you can have some fun. For instance they're not born having depth perception.|

Anyway, on the abortion thing, on the one hand I was raised, and on some level, believe all life is sacred. On the other hand, I recognize some life is more important than others, and if I could lessen the population of some groups I would. So I don't know. If not all life is sacred, then where do you draw the line?

Mostly beliefs conflicting with what happened, I suppose. As to what you should do, well. Do you see yourself marrying this girl? If so, congrats. Sometimes things have a way of surprising you for the best. I hope this is so for you OP and wish you a happy life.

If you don't see yourself marrying her, then this just got a whole lot more complicated.

At least what our country does matters.

I wouldn't say marry her, however you need to definitely be able to commit to her in your mind.
It's not a "what am I going to do" as much as "what are we going to do?"

To that end, I recommend talking to her and asking her what she thinks. Regardless of what that is, abortion is harmful to the woman regardless of method.
Your best bet would be if you just found out and you're still in early weeks, after the ... sixth? week, she will have to do a surgical procedure. Under 6 weeks or so she can take the RU-486 pill.

But, should you decide to keep the child, take heart in that everyone who is a parent reacted in a similar fashion, the "I'm not ready for this". And a lot of them do a pretty good job, more or less. That you possess enough self reflection to ask for help, I think you'll do just fine.

"Oh man I have these puppies in my care that I won't want to feed because I don't want to make the effort to actualy find a means to take care of them and adopting them out to loving families to is out of the question because I don't want to do that either (too much work) so I have decided to just chop them up while they're alive and put the remains in a trash bag. It's totally justfied and moral trust me."
That's you. That's your argument.

Don't abort. You will regret it for the rest of your life. There are tons of assistance programs, both private charities and government aid. Look up your nearest Christian women's resource clinic and they can give you a lot of help. The one where I live gives you everything you'll initially need for free - car seat, clothes, diapers, even free parenting classes. A government program called WIC can provide all the food & diapers you'll need moving forward (and formula if your gf doesn't breast feed). Having a baby shower can help a ton too. If you're comfortable enough to give me the general are you live in I can find you a women's resource center nearby where you can find what you need.

Get a job ASAP, even if it's not a good one. Be an Uber driver in the evening to make extra money. You need to save as much as possible

Also, homeschooling doesn't have to be expensive at all. You just need to get the right paperwork done for your respective state and then you can choose the curiculum yourself. You don't have to spend a lot on it. Check out Ron Paul's online homeschool curiculum as an example. But for now just concentrate on what you'll need for the baby. You have 4-5 years to figure out his or her schooling situation.

PS - I have a 2 year old son. He will be homeschooled as well. Ask me anything.

And for goodness sake, MARRY HER OR YOU WILL HAVE NO PARENTAL RIGHTS

My girls knocked up too

We won't last a year...
Fuck it man I got in too deep

abort that shit
sad to see a presumably white person not exist, but do you really want to suffer to provide the best you can for a human being that will be born into an increasingly brown and degenerate world?

are you christfags really so glad to be alive? I'd have rather been aborted and I view getting to not exist as a huge favor

>the world is turning more and more brown so the logical conclusion is to intensify this by not having white children

Good logic.

I send my children to Sup Forums and in particular pol
It works

IMMEDIEATLY start saving up for the money to get them privately educated at the BEST private school you can find. Scrap and save everywhere you can, you have 7 years realistically before 1st grade, should be more than enough time to at least own a couple mcdonalds by then. I have a friend who is my fucking age (26) and he is in partnership with 3 other gents who own 12 McDonalds. He's almost a fucking millionare after 1 year of owning a 4th of twelve mcdonalds. You can do it user, put your mind to it.

YOU made a mistake, don't punish your kid for it. You'll regret it your entire life.

This, although uber actually is a terrible job suggestion.

Also this. If you can tell from the IDs, happened to me. Once I came out of the self loathing things are terribly empty and I can't bring myself to really care about things the same way (i.e. at all).

And, in relation to what this user said, 4-5 years is a LONG time. You'll figure things out. Just don't panic, man.

fucks sake user, they're not that damned expensive after the hospital bill. you've got plenty of time to figure it out.

dont. fucking. kill. your. child.

Can I get more info on how to avoid common core for my kids

>find a teacher who takes Jewish bribes to teach CC (reminder: money is Jewish tokens; Jewish bribes; you need to understand Jewish banking)
>ask about CC
>take CC tests
>ask about CC tests
Now you know what to talk to your kids about.

I got an object lesson in how retarded it is by pitting a well-meaning CC teacher trying to explain it to me against a young girl who didn't get it. It was literally the blind leading the blind.

There might be homeschooling groups in your community. Try looking them up. Your kid might be able to learn at a neighbor's house.

Also, I've heard most homeschooling is self-taught after kids learn the basics.