That moment when you realize that everything wrong in this country is just going to get dramatically worse

>that moment when you realize that everything wrong in this country is just going to get dramatically worse

I really think it's time to start discussing an exit strategy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VucczIg98Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=5iAIM02kv0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We stand and fight, It's to late for segregation.

i like how there are actually two boys about to kiss. if you drew that it would be dismissed as incredibly hyperbolic but there it is.

Is that for kung fury?

Rip America

>niglet crying oppression while in school gaining an education

literally only one white kid in the entire photo and even he looks mixed

>just going to get dramatically worse
Good. Maybe it will finally fucking implode, and all the urban parasites will be shit out of luck.

I think this shit is going to backfire. The more socially anarchistic society gets the more kids will crave for structure. There's going to be a generation of hardcore straight edge kids coming soon.

Ideal scenario would be all white Americans returning to the European countries of their ethnic background, boosting the white population and restructuring a new Europe. Learning the languages goes without saying.

The only solution is White Revolution

Worse that having a classroom with non-whites is having a "Black History Month" in your education system.

You're basically getting cucked by the gov.

>implying its netflix, reddit tier shit

its Jin Roh, you faggot.

Oh, and after America implodes in the meantime, return to mine resources.

that's my plan, but not owning a gun is gonna suck

that part goes into the restructuring of europe. america has the best constitution, but lacks the demographics to make it matter to successive generations who see it as an old document from an oppressive group rather than a philosophy forged by their ancestors

That wouldn't work. White Americans have very little in common with Euros. In fact a majority of them are openly hostile to our values. I can trace my family to the Mayflower. My forefathers fought and bled for this country I will not leave her no matter how bad things have gotten America needs real American now more than ever. The Jews and their pets will be dealt with the pendulum is swinging. We need to keep the heat on them running will solve nothing. This is OUR land take it back

>going to commie land
>le white aesthetics XD
nah

I'd love to see these clowns go into an actual battle in that gear.

Mostly paid for by white taxpayers.

exactly

I've felt like this too. But I just feel like this invented American "white" identity will never be stronger than European identity. Especially since it's not our native homeland, it's an adopted one. I guess I'm having kind of an identity crisis.The moment we took part in the slave trade our fate was sealed. We have to share our country.

To be fair they aren't really learning anything. Public education is a joke at this point. Plus the nigs and spics will be to busy thinking about grits and chalupas to concentrate

Don't worry; the Constitution will turn them all into freedom loving, tax paying, patriotic Americans.

Any day now.

I came as teen from ruins of Soviet Union!
now neo-Marxism and postmodernist decay is here!
you tell me, WHERE DO I RUN?!

there is no place to retreat to, there is no exit strategy, this is the last bastion of freedom, the last line of defense!
we keep North America what it was once was, we preserve the reasons why all of the Britbongs and Yuropoors and Slavshits always dreamed about coming here, or we perish with the last embers of that dream and let the world go into darkness.
BUT WE WON'T RUN!
there is nowhere to run anymore, trust me, when you realize it, it makes everything much simpler.

They're costumes, dummy.

Ethnostate when?

We don't have to share anything. If we wanted to we could rid this country of the negro in a season. Most blacks are not armed and they rely on whites to feed and shelter them. It would be open season. The spics would be harder to deal with but the end result is the same. White America is getting fed up

The night is darkest before the dawn.

At least they have the Constitution.

This is the attitude we all should have instead of the cut and run. Guess what, there's no place left to cut and run. My families been in the Midwest for generations. Blood and soil.

what a load of shit. its a bad shot. the kids are having fun. sage

As long as we take the aircraft carriers with us

I actually don't want to kill people for existing tho m8. Especially when we fucking brought them in. I always say it's not white genocide it's white suicide.

Unrelated, but one thing that struck me recently, I don't remember where I heard it, but someone said that the problem with a multi-ethnic society is that those other ethnicities are not invested in the native culture (though we are not native in the US we are natives to the country itself) because they cannot relate to its history as something that their ancestors played a role in. Man some of my best friends are non-white, and I have no problem with other races co-existing, but only if the parent culture is the same, and it seems that mass numbers of other ethnic populations really throw that parent culture out of wack.

checked

White America is waking up. They are scared. Look at the media. Damage control and propaganda up the ass. The thing they fear the most is young white males are waking up. Get in shape. Get Armed. Stay Vigilant

That's because culture and race are intrinsically tied together. Culture is reflection of genetic make-up on a mass scale. There's quite a few books on this subject, I'm sure you could read about if interested.

I dunno. The kids might crave structure and tradition, but will be incapable of providing it for themselves or their offspring since we're now 3 generations past stable normal families. And most families I know who are still hanging on now have completely lost basic concepts and skills like cooking a meal from scratch or sitting down together.
It's practically suicide to raise good, traditional white kids now, since children who are well-adjusted are targets for the nigger sociopaths. Better to live separate and teach them to fight and to survive.

This is the end, my only friend...

Hello cousin. GSMD member, too. Family has literally built America from wilderness. I come from the Mayflower on one side and the Virginia Colonies on the other. I'm not going anywhere, I will die in my country.

I guess I always just thought of America as an exception to that. But recently it's really made me wonder. I think being born in this time, the idea of what an American is very confusing to me and many others, so returning to our ancestral homes in Europe becomes appealing. I think our constitution is the best on Earth, and really unique in world history. But if that means nothing to a growing chunk of our population, then what are we? What do we have in common if we can't even agree on cultural values? Race is already out the window so if you throw out that we have nothing.

Maybe they're just bros whispering jokes at each other. Probably about Raj over there.

You're soft. Those friends of yours would turn on you as soon as SHTF. While I agree some good goys are suicidal that doesn't mean we should let them take us down with them. I have no use for soft whites. Being soft and tolerant is what fucked us to begin with.

>I have no use for soft whites.
You're no one's fucking general dude settle down.

Where would we move? Orban's Hungary looks promising but they won't accommodate large numbers, understandably.

Just stating a fact. Soft whites are just as bad as liberals and nu males. If things are gonna change being nice isn't going to help.

>muh heritage
Just epic!

>I really think it's time to start discussing an exit strategy

>I really think it's time to start discussing an exit strategy
There is no where left to run. Stand and Fight White Genocide.

This is what civic nationalism does to a country.
The virus is from the inside and there's no way out.

At least be nice to your fellow whites, user. You're seriously verging on nigger behavior.

You'll alienate people to your cause who could potentially be assets if you act like that guaranteed

Why user? I'd rather stay and watch the show.

>not caring about heritage
you're part of the reason we're in this mess

youtube.com/watch?v=VucczIg98Gw

God please no.

youtube.com/watch?v=5iAIM02kv0g

We need to limit immigration by a massive amount NOW.

>Caring what niggers do

I'm down with that, just gotta learn pooland speak and hang with the cousins. Got a French side, but france can fuck off. Time to buy some Adidas and larp as gopnik.

I really don't see any nacho with the ability and means to participate in a war going against the white man. Decent beans and whites would probably fight alongside each other for each others mutual interests. Similar to the ottomans and the other axis powers. L.A. and california may be different but in Tx the average nacho has a healthy respect for the white man and want to uphold a certain level of civility (in between white suburbia and dinduville). If you look at prison alliances that is how it would play out.

Sorry your feelings got hurt. I don't understand how being soft while trying to take our country back from the Jews is an asset please enlighten me. Not trolling tell me how we can win while trying to be nice to our enemies

We're not talking about us fagmo, talking about the people you're talking about. We win by winning over our own. By presenting ourselves well and showing visible results from our lifestyles. Attacking a demon without presenting an alternative is a failed endeavor.

I thought Richard spence was bad for the cause and brought nothing but negative attention to white identity, but then i realized he actually has a fucking army essentially. I'm not full on stormfag at all but it's nice to know we already have a somewhat mobilized and organized force ready to rock and roll at short notice.

As long as they understand the hierarchy I don't have a problem with them. I thing spics and whites could co-exist but niggers will never get along with whites.

USA USA USA USA

We are winning. More whites are waking up everyday. Perhaps I was to rash with my language and I apologize but we cannot be afraid or show any weakness. They want us to be tolerant and play by their rules.

No, you are. Your bullshit heritagefagging was the first step towards civic nationalism.

Point being there is just a huge fucking difference between a dindu and a cholo. Some cholos may be barking it up right now with the blm dindus, but thats indoctrination no different than with white liberals. I cross paths with probably 50 beans a day in tx when i run errands and most are young nachos just grabbing a few cold ones and a cheap meal after a hard days work.

It's just going to get worse. White jobs will continue to be outsourced, Mexicans will keep breeding, white suicudes/drug use/ crime/ low marriage rates will keep going up, infrastructure will start breaking down. I'd like to get out now, but I don't think there's anywhere to truly escape it

>heritage/ethnicity => civic nationalism
honestly wut?

They're not bad people, but they don't belong in our Anglo country. I'm in Houston and I can normally get along with them fine, but when there's masses of them on assistance and popping out children to send to public school, it's a problem

Exactly. I've realized the shift is on as well and its glorious. We went from 09-13 where dindus were largely accepted despite clearly lacking the same principles and decency as whites. We could have been stuck here with only those with the ability to see patterns in society realizing the situation. After the whole trayvon dindu rage explosion, they took it too far when they started allowing blacks to be openly racist toward whites while saying such was an impossibility. This is what has finally started to wake up white people, the blatant hypocrisy.

No worries. I'm mad about things too, believe me. I'm for ending tolerance in the sense that we stop / severely limit immigration and tell anyone who goes against our culture and constitution to fuck off somewhere else. Not about to stop being friends with someone because they're asian tho. But people of other racial backgrounds need to understand that America is founded on European ideals and principals. And that the majority population is white and therefore certain things simply are going to be the way they are for that reason.

We need to flee and we shouldn't have kids until we do, kids will weigh us down.

Its not as bad as you think. Whites are waking up everyday. Mexicans are getting deported and Whites are having a baby boom under Trump. I agree it will get worse but people only change with suffering. No pain No gain. Im not scared in fact I think we will see the fall and rise within our lifetime.

The only exit strategy is total war and total victory over the assholes that created these conditions.

Having an exit strategy is contingent on there being somewhere to go to. There isn't.

I think we should get out of the US, the Jews have won. We should go to based Europe, but it's not a good idea to have kids right now.

this

We could come out on top, but it would take something like the spirit we had during WW2. I don't know if Americans of today have it in them to turn the tide

It's time to go back to our German and British roots, they need us now more than ever. Give up and do not have kids right now.

As usual blacks over step. They think they can just keep poking the bear and nothing will happen. Blacks rely on whites more than any other race so fucking with us just shows what kind of intellect where talking about.

Sweden is so cucked they welcome invasions. Let's head over and kill off all the niggers, sand niggers, and Mexicans there. Make Sweden White Again.

We white Americans are a broken people. We should just leave. Plenty of based places to go.

But what if they actually win?

>Raj still can't find his heart
>It's because Muslims don't have one

Fucking niggers.

Europe is already gone. America, while we are circling the drain, is the last hope.

where?? gun laws where?

Hunger and the fear of being killed is a great motivator.

Gun laws aren't as important anymore, brother.

explain.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>muh im irish
>muh im german!
>how does this affect unity?

Whos team are you on?
Flee to Europe - Give up my only way to defend myself and abandon my home which generations of my family have fought and bled for.
Don't have kids - No I'm a bad goy.

I tried going to Russia, still have my Visa, but I don't think it's worth packing up and leaving. Only going to get worse for them too, population dropping and China taking over. I guess I could start an American food restaurant there and make a living though

It's getting way too late, I'm really sleep, time for bed.

there is nowhere else to go

The concept works for urban battlefields with very narrow halleyways
>Night goggle visions + enhanced targetting system
>Heavy anti-bullet armors

It's just not applicable to open fields. This is basicly a SWAT team on steroids.

What makes you think Europe is gone but the US is not? Immigrants?
The US is where all the money for the Left comes from. Were it not for Wall St and Hollywood things wouldn't have got to this point. I don't hold a grudge against common americans, but don't go around spitting black pills about Europe.