This is illegal to own in Australia, Why are we so cucked

This is illegal to own in Australia, Why are we so cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
news.com.au/technology/innovation/inventions/sex-robot-creator-say-he-has-figured-out-how-to-have-a-baby-with-his-creations/news-story/b1f372e9d1a8c4cbf9e4010ae3705472
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all anglo nations are cucked.
>w-what about ameri-
america is predominately of german origins.

anglos are TRASH.

Thats a shame. I literally have that exact gun and its pretty fun to blast your m8s with. Fully auto with glow in the dark pellets.

Dunno OP. You tell me?

Is this the evil bump-stock equipped assault machine gun weapon that Paddock used?

You are desert brits, that's why

i cant, their reason is it could be used to train terrorist , but i know thats not the real reason

i should get one for my daughter on her upcoming birthday. she will be nine

>illegal squirt guns

kek

Guns aren't toys. My father took me to shoot guns when I was a wee lad but we were never allowed to have toy guns. Good policy IMHO.

>America is predominantly German

Aren't you a Mexican majority?

Because they dont want another port arthur

Also PA was a false flag

Nice digits lol
It is a squirt gun. That is illegal in UK

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

I wish i could have a gun, you cant get pistols here but its a 6 month waiting period and bullshit joining stupid clubs and proving youre interested, Just bullshit apon more bullshit

yes it was, but even for people that believe , how is banning airsoft bb guns going to prevent mass shootings

Wrong its an airsoft gun

Not shoving speed loaders up your ass for tactical reloads.

Feelz bad man.

That is fake!

True. but at the end of the day why wouldn't you join the club and go their to practice/participate in shoots?

just haven't got infinite money

Just overthrow your shitty government then Aussies.

Your government rules over you. They basically tell you what you can and cannot do. Disarm its people so you can't fight back. You guys are fucked! (and cucked)

Why would you need any of these?

Airsoft isnt banned in some state just no approved ground also theres a genuine "need" for it i means its all bs you should not jump thru 350 hoops to get a gun

Let's be honest fellow amerilardedburger, le 56% face is real.

It has a federal importation ban, unless you can manufacture it in the few states that allow it. It's a very weird situation.

At least your country makes sex dolls ?

news.com.au/technology/innovation/inventions/sex-robot-creator-say-he-has-figured-out-how-to-have-a-baby-with-his-creations/news-story/b1f372e9d1a8c4cbf9e4010ae3705472

Feels bad man.

its banned i dont care what words you use its banned