My deepest thanks to /pol

Hello everyone, im just here to thank Sup Forums /pol for providing a place for my white privilege. I grew in up california surrounded by mud people. Those same lower life forms kept me from expessing my true opinion about how the jews are ruining the white race, by making it exacpable to mix breed with a bunch of stinking niggers. Now im so thankful to be living in the south. I feel like I truely belong here amongst my fellow white brethren. I can finally feel safe, like the shadow of the Lord himself has stretched forth his wings to protect me from all the filth in this world. I praise Jesus everyday for the long journey it has been.

Nice

>Anime
ok cool user, please leave now

Where would you suggest I go? Im happy right where im at.

all the white children you have will reproduce with the most vile of southern black people.

I hear reddit always has openings...
We dont need fags like you here.
Try watching "HyperNormalization".
I doubt you can handle that.

>Grow up poor in California, surrounded by shitskins.
>Grow up rich in California, surrounded by Jews.
Is there really a worse place to live than California?

>white privilege
Get fucked cuck.

I will home school my children. Teaching them the virtues of jesus christ. I will teach them to hunt deer then we will hunt for those nigger heads. Cleansing the earth of your filth.

California is a shit stain of a state. I hope it falls into the Pacific ocean. Dround all mud skins away.

Ha like I said you can't handle it you bitch boy.
Gtfo to the woods and suck your boyfriends cock.

>Those same lower life forms kept me from expessing my true opinion about how the jews are ruining the white race
I know you're either having a laugh or some fucking confused Redditor or something but Jews in the African Slave trade, look that up. Inferior races are de facto allies against the Jew until the Jew dies. Not to say the racial struggles wouldn't eventually resume after we finished handling such a species-wide threat as the Jew.

I doupt your abovre the age of 16. But im sure you had a blue pill shoved deep in your ass by your homosexual uncle. GTFO faggot

Not a reddittor, fuck reddit. However you my have a sound agument about jews.

Lul your a funny little bitch.
"Hur hur hur drivin' teh pickin me truk!!
O dayam out the buur bettur piss in me cup to keep me goin while omw to teh sturee"
^^^
I bet that is a usual holiday for you huh?

I dont speak nigerish or ebonics. Either write in proper english or go back to school, so you can at the least get your GED.

>Butt pirates

I'm as white as they get.
23. Bachelors Degree. 60k a year.
Your the one posting anime and google image tier pics.

Very naughty thread. NO TOYS.

$#itposting, retard. Gfys.

Prove it faggot!

Reddit is down the hall and to the left