Anyone play this game? Why does Cleopatra look black?

Anyone play this game? Why does Cleopatra look black?

Why you think wh*te boi

She doesn't. She looks tan because she's in fucking Egypt.

Get glasses retard.

Ubicucks

Literally worst dev ever in history

>Why does Cleopatra look black?
y do u think?

Why would I buy a video game by Ubisoft post 2009?

Ubisoft is shit. But Cleopatra was tanned. I think HBO got it right.

Why isn't Caesar black? That's the question we should be asking.

((((Ubisoft)))))

Dude have you even play the last South Park game? Ubisoft is going full cuckold

Getting real tired of this black kangs meme getting validated by our corporate overlords. How long until this shit starts getting taught in schools?

>why are people in the desert not white like arctic niggers?

You know what's weird is that I figured out Rainbow Six 3 is actually a pro-commie game.

The xbox version doesn't say the same stories but the PC version tells this story about Nazi bankers waging a terror war or something

>human warrior
>human
lol

she doesn't look black though

the textbox is the biggest eyesore on that card

amazing the technology is unreal

Still better than Yugioh.

Of course, I'm just mad that WotC found a way to obsolete Kalemne even more.

Here's the stream's reaction of the trailer at E3, btw:

Because he wasn't a nigger

why do you make all these stupid fucking threads?
to make Sup Forums users look dumb? no shit the average Sup Forums user is dumb

stream chat*

we

That's what you get for thinking boros is a good idea.

>northern european face
>black skin
Ayylmao. Cleopatra should have your average middle eastern/greek face and tan skin.

#BorosLivesMatter

>playing single player games in 2017

someone better tell ubisoft about the Berbers

Better question would be why is she still alive when Caesar gets stabbed by Brutus, when she fucking killed herself after being completely wrecked by Caesar in war and paraded naked around Rome?

>after being completely wrecked by Caesar in war and paraded naked around Rome?

Wow, whoa, hol up now. So you be saying that Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru is fucking REAL?

Workers spent their time outside and got tanned. Royalty got to stay in the shade. She should look like Deanna Troi.

that's so fucking awful

>meme flag
>talking about a commercial product
>race baiting

this is a shill thread gentlemen
feel free to reply but make sure you type sage in your options field.

Just because someone makes a topic you don't find fun doesn't mean it's a shill thread, retard.

She was pretty fucking smokin in that movie, hell, black women in the 70s were way fucking hotter than they are these days.

Fucking Pam Grier in Jackie Brown when she call Sam Jackson "niccuh" gets me diamonds. Its like the Old School telling the New School that they arent worth shit.

Didnt Cleo regularly slut it up in public though? Like the whole thing about her riding a boat down the nile naked to prove she was a goddess or some shit? Also she would have looked like Troi with a shaved head most of the time. Them wigs.....id be happy if we went back to that honestly.

Either way, would smash the hell out of the chick who played her in ROME, would wife the fuck out of if she wore the full cleo outfit all the time.

>Why does Cleopatra look black?
Why are you fucking blind, OP?

she looks white there which is bullshit cause she was black. no such tho ad pale skin devil's getting cancer on ehypt

>people from Egypt is black

WE

W U Z

This, same with the main character.

>Ancient Egyptians were black
>Cleopatra was even Egyptian
Cleopatra was a leader under the Ptolemaic Dynasty. They were Greeks who took over Egypt.

That's not even a disputed theory, it's an accepted fact of history.

Ubisoft is German

shut up faggots

proof that Wizards don't know what they are doing anymore
we had a good run until what... alara?

Cleopatra was notoriously hideous to look at. Nefertiti was the hot one. Making Cleopatra ugly is historically accurate

I honestly do not understand how the Ass Creed series is still going.

Tell me, is she cucking ceaser with the we wuz?

We wuz kangz dats y

Seriously though its just the direction games are going In. They assume people are too stupid to know Cleopatra was Macedonian. In reality she would look a lot more like the pic just more inbred.

You have to stop.

For reference this was Cleopatras father Ptolemy XII Auletes
Possible slight negroid features but doubtful and Cleopatras mother is unknown. However given her station its safe to assume mother was Macedonian also and not Egyptian.

In truth though no one really knows what colour she was though she was hideous supposedly. End of day though its just a game and the obscurity of her allows for artistic freedom in her design.

Nazis hiding in South America is actually a legit historical fact. Also, I doubt that Tom Clancy was pro-commie.

>How long until this shit starts getting taught in schools?
It's already being forced into kids.