What is the best American city and why is it Portland, Oregon?

Portland is a shithole

Seattle is both whiter and better

Nah.

Um no. Us humans in Bellevue look down on you.

Omaha is full of conservative whites.

Both Portland and Seattle are very white, but they are also right up there with San Francisco and Berkeley as the most leftist cities in America.

It's called "Porkland Oregon - The Home of the Other White Meat."
I guess if you're a Moby Dick hunting Ahab, or a fat-chasing nigger it's paradise.
Seriously so many fucking disgusting OBESE white bitches there.

Fuck that shit.

>Bellevue
I'm from Spokane and I recently visited Bellevue. You are all a bunch of stuckup fake narcissists

>Hongcouver
>White

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Portland

Stfu you nu-males go ask your mistress to tighten your cock chastity devices...
Fucking cucks.
Plz go die!

Both Oregon and Washington are shit hole leftist hives along with California.

>both portland and seattle are shit hole leftist hives
there, fixed. Can't quite speak for washington, but in Oregon that shitty city is one of the few things keeping us blue. If Kim actually grows some balls he'll be doing us all a favor.

Best city in america is Spokane, Washington. Its next to Washington's Seat-tle!

And rhymes with cocaine.

I live in Portland, it's one of the whitest cities in the country but you'd never guess it to listen to Portlanders talk about social justice and racism etc. And what's funny is it was all rich white leftist yuppies over the last 50 years that pushed blacks and mexicans way out into the distant suburbs, and are now systematically dismantling public transportation to keep them out there.

Had a long time Pen Pal from there in the 4th grade so I always wanted to visit and when I did I loved it.

Lol, visited Bellevue last year. How can one think of living in such a anonymous place? Seattle is shittier doe.

You seem to be jealous of our superiority.

Sure, if you like fat chicks and junkies.

Sure, if you like methheads, homeless people, and college students who are indistinguishable from the previous two.

And get fresh fireweed honey everyear from Mt. Rainier.

Looks like the most expensive cities to live in list. San Francisco is not a nice city to live in. Homeless crack addicts shit all over the streets and a cardboard box house is worth a million dollars. I would rather live in Jew York.

There must be truth to what you say. When my cousin moved to Portland she instantly became a whale. It must be something in the water.

Portland is full of ugly narcissists who enjoy wallowing in geek drag.

Naples is where it's at.

>Bellevue
full of uppity faggots. You're better than shithole seattle. Congratulations, so is the majority of the country.

Funny that state was founded by a bunch of basques and spanish mining companies. Its called Ore Gone because its the northwestern most state lost to those darn sacred heart people or in english counterpart shakers. Praying wont get you anywhere.

Nah it's mostly just Portland keeping Oregon blue. You don't get a real feel for this state by looking at the national map. This is Oregon's by-county results for the 2016 election. Granted the eastern part of the state is pretty empty compared to the Valley, especially the southeast, which is an empty wasteland.

They became an anglic community.

oregon supreme court says you have a constitutional right to full contact lap dances

lefties aren't always bad

Too many chinks

Our supreme court is in Salem, Marion County, which voted for Trump.

No it doesn't you goddamned foreigner.

No fluoride or chemical treatment. It's the doughnuts.

Also, our idea of social activitu is going out to eat or to watch a movie, preferably at a theater that serves entrees.

The absolute state of American education.

>Its called Ore Gone
Nobody but out-of-staters pronounce it that way. It's one of the easiest ways to tell if somebody is a tourist, is if they use that weird pronunciation.

We segregated in the 50's. No joke.

We desegregated about 10 years ago. To build a freeway. Black people actuay complained that we were destroying their neighborhood. Now they're scattered everywhere the rent is cheap.

90% of batshitbleftists are Californian invaders. Stupid Feds won't let us have immigration controls.

Native democrats are all crypto-racists that want FDR style pseudo-fascism and eugenics. They don't see it as something to be ashamdd of, but we avoid talking about politics mostly so you wouldn't know unless you ask.

I lived there and it was white paradise despite the leftists but the rent was so expensive it was too hard to live there comfortably, I'd like to move back
Also most of the Democrats are like Jim Crow Democrats

Kate Brown is the worst governor this state has ever had.

I live a few miles west of Portland. We are the "most diverse" city in Oregon at a whopping 70% white. This place fucking sucks.
I wonder if that map accounts for all the illegals here? Yeah, probably not.

Naughty!

Portland is only good for the overly expensive but delicious food and its medical facilities.
The rest of it is just a giant shitty heap of hipsters and concrete jungle clusterfucks.

t. Eugenefag who also hates Eugene

Just make every thread with Australian, Canadian, and New Zealand posters naughty.

Hillsboro?

Eugene is just an overgrown college town that follows its big brother Portland around and does whatever they do, only with even more flannel.

>Portland is only good for the overly expensive but delicious food
Portland food is overrated by Portlanders, literally everywhere else has better local chains.
Newport, Roseburg, Coosbay, Medford, and Tillamook all have far better food. Portland has donuts that taste like cat hair and burgers that taste like soy and pepper.

Can't believe she got reelected. She wasn't even competent as SoS.

With all the spics in Hillsburrito, you would think so, but it's actually Beaverton. Or it was, haven't checked the statistics recently because it is just depressing.

I know Beaverton has a shit ton of Asians (read: Indians) thanks to Intel importing them by the boatload.

Yeah but foreigners have to subsist on shit like Shoney's and What-a-Burger.

I can because she's fucking corrupt. She got in through corruption, she's passing her shit anti-constitutional laws through corruption, and she got re-elected through corruption.

Yeah we got quite a few Indian markets, Korean markets, a new Chinese market (99Ranch) and just one Japanese grocery store. I don't mind all the Japanese, but the rest of them need to fuck off. There are some other smaller Asian groceries, but I've only been into a few of them. The smell was not worth it.

Sounds like denver

>Living in a blue state

Lmfao cuckolds

Yeah I actually work in Beaverton so I know the deal with Asians. I actually like Vietnamese food though so I'm glad it's easy to find nearby. So many fuckin Indians though.

One of the few people who knows what he's talking about.

Plus, men and women who clearly look their sex, but get mad if you don't address them by their own head-canon.

tfw u live in PDX

I work in Astoria. Well, I did today. Seafood Processing through a temp agency. Kinda sucks, but the money is OK.
I don't get out much and I have never had Vietnamese, but with names like Pho King Gud, kinda makes me want to try it.

>tfw u live in PDX
I'm so sorry user. I had it bad enough just commuting in for school a few years ago. In a way though, commuting it worse. Parking in Portland is a nightmare and so expensive that even the increasingly expensive public transit is a better option than driving in.

>And what's funny is it was all rich white leftist yuppies over the last 50 years that pushed blacks and mexicans way out into the distant suburbs

I am sceptical that there were many blacks & Mexicans in Portland 50 years ago

Full of white people and white guilt. Seriously, Portland and the rest of the I5 corridor is cucked to hell.

Only ever been up to Astoria a couple times. How's it up there? Living by the sea has a romantic appeal, but one bad winter would be enough to make me hate it probably. Living in the valley has spoiled me as far as mild seasons go.

>I have never had Vietnamese, but with names like Pho King Gud, kinda makes me want to try it.
It's pleasantly spicy, I really like the jade noodle dish. They use lots of beansprouts too. I never knew how much I liked beansprouts til I tried Vietnamese, now I can't get enough of them.

Portland?! Fuckn Portland?!
Kys

I work through Labor Ready, and they offer to send us out there for $12/hour. I've heard the job is shit (and I don't like the idea of fucking with fish and bringing its stink into my studio apt.), so I'm good.

Yup. Intel jobs. I wonder what Trump's doing about that, honestly. I don't see it slowing down.

Yup. Parking is a cunt. I just take the MAX or buses, and I work out in the developing bedroom communities. That way, you're coming in as they're going out and vice-versa.

I grew up in Eugene. My biggest complaint is that it's basically a giant suburb with practically no metro area.

That's the most apt description I've heard of Eugene in my entire life.

It's sad, because despite that I enjoyed living there. I just wish it was more dense and you didn't have to drive several miles to get to anything interesting.