Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

About one or two weeks before this fucker debuts, is it going to be a Synchro Pendulum or a Fusion Pendulum?

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Memories_of_the_Duel_King:_Duelist_Kingdom_Arc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yuya a best.

Xth for never getting printed

Yuri and Serena are the best.

Finally, a true statement

It's obviously going to be a Odd-Eyes/Starve Venom Fusion.
I mean look at its fucking body shape.

Then again, none of Yuri's cards are being printed in RATE, so the probability of it being a fusion pendulum is low as fuck.

But user... thanks to these fujo polls, my opinion feels less/more validated now!

Give it 5 - 10 years when every other card has the same amount of text as it.

It kinda looks like a deformed RDA mixed with Odd-Eyes to me

Sawatari and Serena > Yuri and Serena
They don't even know each other.

Why isn't Serena the Battle Beast?

BEST PAIRING COMING THROUGH

I wonder if Kensho Ono even cares about his role as Yuya or if it's just another source of income.

Why wouldn't he?

That depends on whether he enjoys his job as a seiyuu or not. He's pretty enthusiastic about his role as Yuya according to recent interviews though.

I remember a while back in an interview he said that Yuya would stop relying on help to win duels or something like that. Look how that fucking turned out.

Him and Jack's VA are pretty much always in character whenever it's yugioh related. They seem to enjoy it.

>Discrediting polls because you don't like the results

I guess Yuya and Yuzu coming in third in that other poll doesn't count either?

Kensho said he 'wishes' not it 'would' happen.
Director Ono like a faggot said 'lol nope'.

I'd rather have those ultra specific traps from GX, at least those implied the character had some forward planning.

No, this one actually matters because it doesn't come from a fucking fujo cafe. Nice projection though.

Fabulous Kingu.

I'd rather not have the character decks filled with shit like Pinpoint Guard to be honest. To me, they felt even more frustrating than Action Cards.

>Yuya and Yuzu coming in third in that other poll
That was really sad. Not even 2nd place.

It's not a fujo cafe because you don't like the results and fujo would vote on the online poll too. The cafes were so successful that the renewed them so obviously a lot of people went. Yuya's drink was so unpopular that they had to change it.

I definitely see those signature blue orbs on it's chest. Those legs though... What the fuck is this combination? Edge-Eyes?

That was a good card. Nothing is worse than Action Cards.

Actually they changed a few drinks as well.

>drinks
Meant menu items.

>Double-Up Chance
>NEX
>Angel Baton

>The cafes were so successful that the renewed them so obviously a lot of people went
Nice assumption. I'd say that was because they wanted to milk DSoD a bit more.
>Yuya's drink was so unpopular that they had to change it.
Once again, nice assumption. They changed other menu items.

Those aren't worse than Action Cards. They were always apart of the character's deck. Yuma's Double-Up Chance strategy was something HE came up with without anyone else's help. It was great that he kept it around. NEX was a half baked idea that died. Angel Baton was spammed but the only problem with it was that Yusei was the only one who regularly used it.

Action Cards are not part of anyone's deck, require no strategy to use, almost always get them out of whatever situation they're in, can be grabbed at anytime, allow characters to dodge attacks while they hunt for one which means you can theoretically never take an attack as long as you dodge so your opponent's skills don't mean shit etc. Action Cards are garbage.

>Nice assumption. I'd say that was because they wanted to milk DSoD a bit more.

They wouldn't renew them unless they were successful. Whether it has to do with DSoD or not. They wouldn't extend the campaign if it wasn't making them enough money to justify it.

>Once again, nice assumption. They changed other menu items.

They changed both of his items.

devil-eyes pendulum dragon

Yes, they would, you fucking idiot. Promoting DSoD was the whole point of this campaign.
That makes your entire argument invalid because making people want to see the movie probably profits them more than getting customers in one fucking cafe ever will. Try again when you have definite proof.

>They changed both of his items.
And they changed other menu items too. My point stands.

Still doesn't mean shit considering they changed both of Jack's items.

What if customers made it known that they found Yuya's items disgusting? It probably doesn't have anything to do with popularity.

No? The whole point of the cafe is to celebrate the 20th anniversary which includes all 5 series. Just like DSOD is a celebration of the 20th anniversary too. The cafe is being renewed because it was successful in catering to fans of all 5 series, not solely because of the movie. The same goes for the exhibition. Now the 4DX screenings later this month were all because of the positive reception of the movie itself.

The whole 20th anniversary was an excuse to promote DSoD, user.

That's a retarded way of thinking. They would have celebrated the anniversary whether or not they made a movie. Just like they celebrated the other anniversaries. The movie was in fact made to celebrate the anniversary as well. Just like BBT. They're doing tons of promotions for the anniversary that have nothing to do with the movie.

It's the opposite. The movie and Arc-V are meant to promote the 20th anniversary.

Man I wish they jump onto the hitotsuni plot train after this but we have to deal with fucking brainwashed sluts after harambe.

That didn't quite come out right.
Both anniversaries were excuses to make these two cash cows.

They could be linked.

How exactly? The brainwashing is revolved around the doctor, not some mystical being.

>Doktor puts a Parasite in Citron's head
>Yuya gets angry
>his eyes glow red as he cards Doktor

ARC-V has the worst villains.
>Doctor Parasite Paracide
>Roger
>Sergei
>Harambe
>Sanders
>Leo

I found 5D's villains to be worse, post episode 64.
>a fucking Yusei cosplayer

Eh. GX had a Zorc cosplayer.

>Just like they celebrated the other anniversaries
The tenth anniversary of the TV series? The fifteenth anniversary of the card game last year?

BBT was the tenth.
The Yugi stuff was called 15th anniversary products.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Memories_of_the_Duel_King:_Duelist_Kingdom_Arc

What? I don't remember that.

Darkness. He was basically a badly written Zorc.

I could take Darkness more seriously than Bakura/Dragon Dong

He doesn't even make it on the list of crummy villains?

This is a semen demon

You have to be in the show to qualify.

Don't forget that one faggot with the clock who didn't even play card games.

He looked nothing like Zorc

I didn't include him because I actually enjoy seeing him on-screen. The Yus are the best thing this series has going for it.

no

>TFW you realize that they made Shun lose to Crow because they didn't want Yuya beating Shun

I want more bitch Serena

Is there any other kind?

>filename

I love this artist

I WILL NOT FEEL DESPAIR UNTIL MY PREDATOR PLANTS ARE RELEASED!!!!!

never ever

>crow

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL IMAGE!!!!!! TRULY I WILL MAKE IT OUT OF THIS DESPAIR AND CRUSH EVERYONE UNDERNEATH MY VINES WITH MY PREDATOR PLANTS!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Is this a meme or a new flavor of autism I have yet to encounter

It's just your average Yurifag.

(s)

Is this Rio?

I see only an image for ants

looks sorta like that girl from betterman

If that guy's parody comics were made into a series, it'd probably be more entertaining and allow the main cast to interact more than the actual show.

episode summaries when?

Artist name? Was he the one who did the Ponkotsu Serena-Chan comics?

Yes

Sometime throughout the day or tonight.

hopefully we get the cover card

Pretty sure we are.

So just out of curiosity to see what this show had become, I watched episode 120 or Arc-V, and I actually enjoyed what I saw.

How typical is that episode in the way of the ratio between dueling and non-dueling?

I dislike how a duel is chopped up a lot of the time by jumping between several plot lines. This was pretty focused on the one duel happening.

If this show is always like this I might just have to start watching it.

where i can read?

It's one of the more interesting and fantastically animated episodes in a while, in my opinion.

But the fanbase has been... inconsistent about the show about half way through the series.

Who cares about the animation when what its animation is complete garbage?

Yes

what do lies taste like user?

Odd-Eyes Fusion Dragon

Dragon Pendulum Eyes Odd.

It's been years since I started watching this show, but duels are very rarely cut, and are always given full focus once they break out.

The usual structure is that character stuffs happen to advance the plot in the first half, the show is largely a mystery after all, and a duel breaks up by the second. The duel is either won by the end of the episode, or one player gains advantage for you to "tune in next week" for the ending.

I mostly liked this show for the relationships, so the duel/nonduel ratio wasn't on my mind t b h

The real Citrus

It was a garbo episode, if you like it theres a high chance you will like the entire shit pile we call """""Arc-V"""""

YUZU?!