Italians aren't whi-

The sign reads "Auschwitz is your home, the ovens are your bed"

At this point, Italians are whiter than Germans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvuzThH_MBo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LfzU-FYJZj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never forget what the Germans did to the Roman Empire.

Holy shit, that's brutal.
These Italians are definitely not from Bologna.

Fought for them until they tried to wipe us out? Cry me a fucking river, shitblood. The only thing Germans have to be ashamed of there is that Alaric failed to get through to Stilico.

Krautstein, you destroy every civilization that lets you in.

ITALY
NO

You're thinking of the kikes buddy.

German civilization is now being destroyed because of who they're letting in.

100% based

Had a friend from Italy and when I visited him he said that fans would make ape noises at the black players and throw bananas.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvuzThH_MBo

Is there a difference anymore?

correction: who (((they're))) letting in
Germany lost a war and has been fucked over by the Jews with an ethnic cleansing by Merkel's policies.

You know the germans were doing something right when the people they wanted out of their country end up raping the nation for revenge (which makes twice, seeing how WW1 AND 2 helped kill the fire within Germany).

And although that's supposed to be true we're about the only ones everyone lets in without us needing to forge death camp footage for it. It's almost like you don't know shit at all.

mods why are you letting spam through?

Roma victis

There are mods?!

What is the context of this banner?

based italians I bow down to you.

We need to crucify the jews and leave their heads on sticks as warning to future generations.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LfzU-FYJZj4

Your face when Germans are the hidden jew.

Yeah, this picture is from 1998
try harder next time, faggot

This is stupid shit stirring. Both Italians and Germans are entirely white and anyone who says otherwise knows nothing of genetics.

Invaded an already dying corpse? pfff

italians and greek absolutely hate jews.

What is the story behind this?

the fuck have you done nigger? bitched moaned whined and complained. right in their constitution the first line says they are founded on labor. that threatens you, welfare nigger. go back to hosting family feud, token nigger
this

checks out!

Also nothing even related to the thread.

You sorry ass kike shitskin.

I don't remember the Jews destroying China and India.

bump

Incredible how un-cucked Italians are

There is not a single European country on Italy's level

Yes, it's very white to be vile like that.

Fuck of with this pastanigger shit, there is a reason you don't see insane Ultras in Western Europe. Only in the low-IQ South and East Europe.

Cuckerberg is working on it.

Poland?

>Yes, it's very white to be vile like that.

It is white to tell your enemies to go fuck themselves

>You don't see insane Ultras in Western Europe

Western Europe is conquered by Jew-driven SJWism because they didn't tell Jews to fuck off with big banners

I don't think Poland has ever thrown bananas at black soccer players and told Jews to go back their home at Auschwitz

Top fucking kek

There is nothing white about that banner, it is the sign of a culture with no civility. History is one thing, but this is a cultural issue that reflects the non-Germanic nature of Italy.

>muh civility

Says the Jew masquerading as a snow nigger.
The current actions and culture of whites is not the norm. We're in an outlying pussified state but it won't last forever. Count your days rat.

Rome soccer team just did t-shirt with Anna frank nah trust me Italian still don't give a fuck

Being white is not being a dispicable nazi asshole

>there is a reason you don't see insane Ultras in Western Europe.
>What are Hooligans???

Its SS LAZIO, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT, THE MOST BASED TEAM ON THE PLANET, SEARCH FOR DI CANIO

The did that to wind up Lazio didnt they?
Didnt Lazio supporters just sing a Fascist song while the Roma man-children had a reading from the Anne Frank Diary?

The thing I love best is that Italians are simultaneously racist and classy, they don't fit the stereotype at all, it's how I'd like our society to be one day

GET IN A JEWISH OVEN AND DIE

No, it reads "Auschwitz is your homeland, ovens are your homes".

Fucking Scorsesefag.

Isn't it Auschwitz is your fatherland, the ovens are youre house?

It does. I've been a right wing supporter of some football teams (because I'm living in a different region now) and I can assure you except two-three clubs, THE ENTIRE supporters in Italy are fascist. You can see based Verona for example, they openly chant ''Siamo una squadra a forma di svastica'' ''We are a team shaped as a svastika''

Dude
Poland, Lituania, Austria, Hungary, Pyccknn etc.
We are cucked as fuck but the whole country is losing patience on multiculturalism
I bet we will survive

>tfw he knows just what to tell an italian
:)

Nice!

They can wave any sign they like, but unless it contains instructions on how to build a time machine and go back in time and prevent their region from being occupied by niggers for centuries...they were occupied by niggers.

For centuries.

Why Benito had to have such a humiliating death?

Fuck off black cunt

ettore ovazza

If hatred against Jews is the only thing you care about, you'll love Muslims.

>says the fake muslim fake jew group flag

Hellas Verona > Lazio

Eastern European fans do the same thing. I do not understand why nigger players go play for their teams and then complain that the fans are racist. I guess the gibs are still good.

That jawline and bald head.

what a beautiful fucking language

Please kill yourself, faggot.

Yes, that is all there is to it. If it wasn't for the money they'd never play there.

It is true, the coasts of sicily and sardinia were occupied by moors
Then they exterminated them all
Now the heads of the moors lay on the very flag of sardinia and go try to be a nigger in Sicily

Italians are NOT white.

There's hope.

Holy shit. The resemblance is uncanny.

Just stop talking Ameriburger. Italy is Western European so it's cucked to hell compared to Eastern Europe. You wouldn't know this but ultras/football-fans are known to be racist and are considered fucktards by the rest of the population.

what the hell are you talking about? No nigger nations have ever had an army or government occupying any Region of Europe

man, thze "moors" were not black, as These North American idiots imply. They were Arabs. The black servants working for them were often castrated.... good luck with that

No white person has trouble identifying other white people. Everybody knows Italy is white.

LAZIO STOP