Why must you conservatives always try and steal the narrative and turn it around in an attempt to deflect...

Why must you conservatives always try and steal the narrative and turn it around in an attempt to deflect? This is the most blatant deflection I have literally ever seen in my life.

Nice try, idiots, but us out here living in reality see right through this bullshit. Just fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-coming-russia-bombshells-1509059214
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/EOMRs
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
archive.fo/0Hm74
archive.fo/TKvON
archive.fo/lJcaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8sayb5D7w
youtube.com/watch?v=SttWb9mDp3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Special snowflake detected

the tears are soooo sweet

As usual, you have no counterargument. Can you truly not see how pathetic it is to just spin a story against the accusers instead of owning up to your own side's colossal fuck-ups?

They're rural and suburban retards.

>wsj.com/articles/the-coming-russia-bombshells-1509059214

1,2 Mueller's coming for YOU...

How does it feel getting hoist by your own petard? Mmmmmm I will feast on your pain when Hillary goes to jail.

>try and steal the narrative and turn it around in an attempt to deflect?
you mean tell the truth?

Podesta just tried to pull off a partial hangout

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthens the injunction
archive.fo/EOMRs

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case. The judge could rule as early as Friday morning.

Cont. Podesta tried very hard to spike that hearing
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed until Wednesday by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

We are going to take everything from you OP. I will enjoy every second of it, this is just the beginning.

And then we get this gem from CNN today
>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

You’re the puppet!

You're a fucking disgrace to leafland, go live with muslims in the United Kuckdom if you're such a bleeding liberal.

How do I read this without subscribing?

>Why must you conservatives always try and steal the narrative and turn it around in an attempt to deflect?
She has done that herself.

Pretty much. They fall into the net cast by sites like the one I posted in the pic
>Breitbart
And eat up all the bullshit while being completely oblivious to everything going on in reality around them. When Mueller closes in on Trump and his cohorts there will be a great shattering of the reality these people have concocted, and their cognitive dissonance will get the better of them.

Truth be told, I doubt any of them understand half of what I said, too.

And she still lost. Also they were right, you couldn't let this shit go. Stop making shit threads.

About that Lawfirm
archive.fo/TKvON

>Here, the Clinton campaign and the DNC retained the law firm of Perkins Coie; in turn, one of its partners, Marc E. Elias, retained Fusion GPS. We don’t know how much Fusion GPS was paid, but the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid $9.1 million to Perkins Coie during the 2016 campaign (i.e., between mid-2015 and late 2016).

>A friend draws my attention to an intriguing coincidence.

>In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked.

So Podesta used tge same firm for both Crowdstrike and Fusion

Both firms gave information to the intelligence community that created the Russia story

1. Crowdstrike said Russia hacked the DNC

2. Fusion GPS said Trump was working with Russia to do it

Both were paid fictions from the same dirty dems.

archive.fo/EOMRs

Fuck off obama leaf

Thank you New Zealand. Still wish I had the pic of you. You're still too cute.

Thanks.

Woops
archive.fo/lJcaw

When all you tell and believe are lies,
The truth is upsetting, scary, and appears false.

Op is a sad sad manlet or fatty

Wikileaks provided you with thousands of counter arguments.

Trump since the beginning stated Hillary did some shady shit with Russians to make her win the elections, only when the Trump won the elections Hillary started screeching drumpf colluded with the russians

CIA is in bank records.

storm is ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8sayb5D7w

RIP Lahey. You will be missed

Thanks again. Read both.

Deflection?? Bish had email issues 1.5 yrs ago, dumb@$$.

BAIT THREAD! COAL!

This is good stuff.

shit. I meant:
is good stuff. Can we get this in a thread please., I'll sage this post. My bad.

I need some homies to downvote some nigger trash real quick please: youtube.com/watch?v=SttWb9mDp3Q

Its for my school project thx

>Nice try, idiots, but us out here living in reality see right through this bullshit. Just fuck off.
My favorite thing is how all week the DMV PR team has been suddenly pushing the "she's just a private citizen" talking point.
Did they sleep through PR/Propaganda class?