Why? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/m/mikiy666/20160830/20160830142338.jpg
a.pomf.cat/rnbcsu.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

complex motives

Yeah totally actually dead, definitely not a trick

She should have died in DR1.

I find your tastes a little too patricians.

r8 mine

THIS

Reminder, His Hope is far greater than your hope

Give me Kirigiri back

Asahina's scar on her left arm has disappeared (ep5=>6), while Munakata's facial scars are still present (ep5=>6).
In ep1, after seeing the pictures of the damaged building, Gozu-san said "The entrance is blocked by rubble." Asahina then enters the room 1min later, and is told by Naegi that "the entrance seems to be blocked." In ep6, Asahina said "Didn't Gozu-san say that the door was locked?" How did Asahina know that Gozu-san said that?
Asahina re-checked her NG code (ep 6). Under normal circumstances, there should have been no need to do so (I can't recall any other character checking their NG code for a second time for no reason).
Asahina nonchalantly talked to Gekkougahara about how she's a Warrior of Hope (ep 6). Her friends were on Warriors of Hope's "hit list" and the Future Foundation had obtained that information. In fact, her brother died because of them, and based on Naegi+Asahina's conversation, they both knew about that. Thus, it's unusual for her to intentionally use the phrase "Warriors of Hope" with a smile, (from comments in the video: Also, Asahina was staring straight at the camera, not Gekkougahara, when she said that)
In ep1, Asahina is shorter than Naegi. In ep3, Asahina is still shorter than Naegi. In ep6, Asahina is taller than Naegi. They're almost the same height when Naegi is standing straight, Asahina is leaning forward (~45degrees), and the floor is flat with no observable slope. Officially, the heights are: Asahina=160cm, Naegi=161cm. (There haven't been many situations after ep6 where it's been easy to compare heights. Perhaps the film makers are doing this intentionally?)
In ep6, Asahina held both hands together at her chest (3+ times). In the past (ep1,ep2,ep4), she had always used 1 hand at a time when doing that gesture. (With ep2 alone, I counted 4 times)

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
I wonder what's next Delta, my friend.

Cum eating user-kon are you in here? We want to hear your opinion on which of the 3 are actually alive before we riot.

I think so too
I feel like this is just karma very slowly catching up with her after DR1CH5

She's eating donuts alone in ep6. In ep4 she made a promise to Gekkougahara to eat donuts together when "everything's over" (I assume her fight with the boxing guy). Why didn't she share her donuts with Gekkougahara - did she forget her promise?
In ep1, Yukizome was staring at the screen with a very serious face. It physically looks very similar to the face Asahina made in ep6 when Naegi was chatting with Togami (When Naegi says " 'That' island? Wait, do you mean...")
The Asahina in ep6 has a lot of cute gestures that had not been observed in previous episodes; her eye may also be a slightly bit more slanted
When Munakata finds Naegi+Asahina after hearing from Tengan who's behind all this, he says "There you are, Despair." Then the following cut scene is shown: cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/m/mikiy666/20160830/20160830142338.jpg Note how Naegi shows up on the white side of the sword, while Asahina shows up on the dark side of the sword - perhaps another symbol?
When Asahina saw Tengan's dead body over Gekkougahara's monitor, she didn't have much of a reaction.
In ep2 she talked about how "It's such an ugly game because of these NG codes" "Doesn't it suck to be in a game where we can't win even if we try?" "This is a game of mutual distrust." In ep6, she began to talk about how "well this is a game" "well that's the rule"
When Asahina+Naegi were told by Komaru that someone in their class was going to die, she didn't seemed that phased by it. Perhaps because she's not in danger?
In ep7, Asahina called Touko "Fukawa-san" (-san indicates respect / formality). However back in Danganronpa1, she called her "Fukawa-chan" (-chan indicates cuteness / informality); similarly, she called Kirigiri as "Kyoko-chan"

Daily reminder that Our Boy is cannonical a posible gay

ChihiroxJuzo fanart when?

Is it bad that I'm still mega salty over Asahina leaving Naegi to die in DR1? I've forgiven every other character in both games for the shit they did, but Donuts still pisses me off.

repostan for giggles
a.pomf.cat/rnbcsu.webm

So Hajime will fuck all the girls (except Peko) back to FUTURE side right?

Solid first post user, I am very proud of you.

What has Despair in stock for this fuckboy? Doubt JunChisa just let him run away like that.

DR should have ended at 1

What the everlasting fuck is this bullshit?

Wh-What?

brb gonna fix this shit

edgy

PIXEL THEORIES !

Juzo is love.
Juzo is life.
Juzo is still alive!

I will just keep posting that image

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

Disproven by Monaca-bot, Ruruka, and Kirigiri.

I'm always here and JOZU WILL RISE AGAIN. Honestly hope Kirigiri is deadzone like the sperm in my belly.

KYOKO'S RIGHT LEG IS DARKER THAN HER LEFT LEG HOLY SHIT IT WAS THERE FROM THE START GUYS

Well he obviously didn't run to security or anything. Probably just hid in his room until Junko came to pick him up.

>people still using my weed category for Weedman
I fucking love you guys

user, we'll get her back. But violence is not the answer. Put the gun down.

Who could have predicted that everyone would die? What a twist.

All the girls (including Peko) and all the boys.

Mastermind must have the time of their life, watching retarded Munakatana ruin everything for himself.
Considering that he was one of their major enemies, as FF's number 2.

I want /drg/ to leave and never come back.

Reporting in!

Stay Strong, My Friends!

Updated Fact List:
Juzo is still (barely) alive
Kirigiri is alive
Mitarai is the Attacker, who is being manipulated by the Mastermind
While Mitarai was awake during the fourth time limit, he made Kirigiri drink Cure W the moment she was poisoned by her bracelet

You know what it means.

Yeah, it's "edgy" to wish for something bad to happen to the slut who sells out whoever's convenient for personal gain.

>tfw despite killing one of their trio. Chisa will still let him live

Say, when did we last actually see Naegi cry? Because he had the waterworks going this episode.

he'll come back and punch munakata for one last time

>this is the end of Naegi's story because they lost the game.
>despair won

what a freakin twist.

Shit, that reminds me, I have to update my death chart

She's fine

I wouldn't call them facts yet, my friend. I'd rather call them theories as we're not sure if Juzo's alive nor Kirigiri nor the identity of the attacker nor if the cure worked!

Someone post the one with the ED playing after

YOU KNOW WHY

>to the slut
>who sells out whoever's convenient for personal gain
WEW
E
W

Stop being such a fucking baby about it. Boo hoo.

Naegi-kun. It seems I look like Shirokuma now.

He fucked all of them
ALL OF THEM

>Juzo is still (barely) alive
Doubtful. If he went to sleep with those wounds, he should not wake up.
>Kirigiri is alive
Denial.
>Mitarai is the Attacker, who is being manipulated by the Mastermind
Mitarai can't be the attacker, that's way too fucking obvious
>While Mitarai was awake during the fourth time limit, he made Kirigiri drink Cure W the moment she was poisoned by her bracelet
Hopeless optimism. Kirigiri is dead.

Don't you mean 4? Gekkobot could still be alive too.

Yeah, but are your panties at all wet

hey now, let's not be rash here.

just take Leon out of trash tier and you got a good list. you can put him anywhere except trash

Kirigiri-kun. I have an erection.

This

>!
>My friend
And people say /drg/ is cancerous. Thanks for a new filter.

Your waifu has been candy raped
She's dead
Unlike with Juzo or Kirigs, there is zero doubt that Ruruka is never ever coming back
Her maimed corpse is rotting on the floor, my man

NO I DON'T, I KNOW NOTHING. NOT ABOUT YOU.

>Doubtful. If he went to sleep with those wounds, he should not wake up.
We've seen worse in Dango. I wouldn't be surprised if he survived that. The others I have to agree cause who the fuck believes in that manlet being the attacker when we've been saying it since the 2nd fucking episode.

>let's just have class 76 be put in for literally no reason
>that final shot of seiko staring at cure w saying she couldn't save anybody? red herring!

Which one, among the girls and boys of SDR2, do you think Hinata fucks first?

It is
At least Sup Forums is devoid of pathetic namefags

thats why robonaegi exist in the next game, someone is trying to replicate his hope

>Spear through the chest
>Juzo: it hurts
He's alive, m8.

No one wants Candy Slut to be aliveso I left her out, not Gekkobot.

added minor detail

REMINDER THAT SHE'S NOT ACTUALLY DEAD
REMINDER THAT KODAKA'S PULLING A TRIPLE BLUFF

You're totally right. The big reveal with Mitarai is going to be that he... Never gave into despair and has been fighting for hope for years!

Himself.

It would be pitiful if, for all the time spent on Class 76, their lasting effect is a drug. I would have expected one of the three to survive because then at least the deaths of the other two would affect and maybe change the survivor, but no, all dead.

Except we are talking about kiri, my dumb man

When will she become relevant again?

This image just saddens me, even with the ramen.

Condition: Noodles touching your head.

Well, I mean, he kind of has to fuck Teruteru and Twogami first by necessity...

>she gets up somehow
>Naegi-kun, it seems my head is wet

Sonia cause she's the sluttiest. Mikan second sluttiest.

>Aoi fake-out
>Kyouko fake-out
>Chisa fake-out

KODAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Denial.
If she ever gets back on her feet for any reason, I am going to masturbate so hard while thinking of you! If she stays dead, whatev.
>that's way too fucking obvious
Secondary who's overestimating Kodaka detected.
>Hopeless optimism.
Technically it's hopeful.

The only intelligent thing in your comment is the remark about Juzo. Even calling that intelligent is a bit of a stretch, since everybody who's not being ironic already knows what's going on.

>being this new
/drg/ is cancerous, and you should return there. Don't think your "no fun allowed" crap is going to do anything lel

>he thinks this is appropriate bait
You cast your rod in the wrong direction, m8y, but you'll probably get others to bite.

That's fine, but it's preferable in my opinion to stay civil rather than be like you and call people cancer and retards while most of it is theorizing and theorizing is done better when it's done in a normal way that isn't fully retarded. If you can't cope with that and instead rather face constant shitflinging like we're in kindergarten I redirect you to or my friend.

>boys in mascot costumes and not in sexy outfits
SHIT
H
I
T

Never
Tis the life a waifu that's not part of the main cast

This.

Kodaka will fulfill Seiko's wish to save somebody and that somebody is Kirigiri.

Look back at that picture. Which one is closest to his dick?

That's right, Usami and Monokuma.

He's gonna fuck dem bears good!

>again

But DR0 and DR2 are the best thing in this franchise.

komaeda

what's the new meme theory? besides the hurr kiri isn't dead one

Mikan and Teruteru

That's not a bear, that's monokuma!

>besides the hurr kiri isn't dead one
Juzo also isn't dead

Mikan is the easiest, only soda haven't fucked her in the class