Anyone else think all these scandals are going to converge?

Are we about to see the biggest military tribunal in world history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8sayb5D7w
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/lJcaw
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
archive.fo/0Hm74
archive.fo/TKvON
bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/
bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/
bigleaguepolitics.com/brother-seth-rich-works-government-contractor-provides-cyber-defense/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely

We win!

yes.
bump jfk, sethrich,awan,russia,pedogate threads
it's the jews.

sage this thread.
remember the bump

Soon. It is Kek's will, of course.

>checks ID
>JOZ
>JEWS

Hitler will take the stand.

I doubt it. There's not one senator or congressman that isn't bought and paid for by Israel. Maybe if the jews want a big show trial we'll get one, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

The Jews are gonna be ON TRIAL faggot.

The jews are going to put themselves on trial for us?

You're a bad shill. They have absolutely no choice in these proceedings. They have no control anymore.

lol

Congress isn't involved in a MILITARY TRIBUNAL. Learn to understand what's going on. You need to keep up.

>Congress isn't involved in a MILITARY TRIBUNAL
>military
Fuck that'd be even worse. They do everything the kikes want.

no

Its almost storm time:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8sayb5D7w

your id
>MDEW
>mountain dew
hitler did nw confirmed

Actually, no. Nobody wants to actually sacrifice themselves to restore faith in the system. Expect complete breakdown of the justice system, followed by government and revolution.

>meme flag
Ok Jew. Your time is over. It's time to stop LARPing and accept reality.

Definitely... They already are

Reality is that America is an empire in decline, rich people are buying private island to gtfo and Waltons own a bunker in a secret location.

>Awan scandal
>Uranium One
>Seth Rich
>Partial pizzagate stuff
>Dossier fakery
>The ENTIRE Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative schemes
>Benghazi
>Email/Server felonies
Holy fuck, that absolute state of the Clintons/Dems right now. Good fucking game.

CALM BEFORE THE STORM
HOLY FUUUUCK

President Jackson is disgusted by that fucking dyke.

Mel is so badass

I just got done getting 100% on mad max for PC. It is a sign, and Mel is my favorite psycho.

The scandalarity is coming

The happenings feel recycled.

I'm not going to take action just for the sake of it.

What did he say?

Where would it be held?
How many would be in this Tribunal? 100's? Only the huge fish?
Will it be televised for the whole world to see?
ultra /comfy/ if so.

Looked like a military backed overthrow from start, but there's a lot more to and it's becoming more clear as it unfolds.

These are happy days lads... shadilay

I love that he keeps a tactical Jackson in the Oval.

The WaPo article was a partial hangout attempt by the dems to shield Fusion from the bank record subpoena

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthens the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case. The judge could rule as early as Friday morning.

Absolutely depressing replies!

Podesta tried to stop the hearing
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed until Wednesday by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

Melg Ibsen is a hunk.

Podesta may have perjured himself
>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

Stop white pilling me!

It's almost like Benjamin Fulford's Rockefeller-funded disinfo bullshit from years ago is coming true, via Trump instead of a Chinese secret society. hold me, I don't want to get too hopeful

>no Democratic politicians show up
>but their staffer show up to interrupt
>that way the witness can refuse to speak until Democrats are present
>but the Democrats chose not to show up

archive.fo/TKvON
>Here, the Clinton campaign and the DNC retained the law firm of Perkins Coie; in turn, one of its partners, Marc E. Elias, retained Fusion GPS. We don’t know how much Fusion GPS was paid, but the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid $9.1 million to Perkins Coie during the 2016 campaign (i.e., between mid-2015 and late 2016).

>A friend draws my attention to an intriguing coincidence.

>In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked.

So this law firm fed two different fake documents into the intel community

1. The Crowdstrike report blaming Russia for the 'hack' of the DNC

2. The Fusion dossier claiming Trump was colluding with Russia

Both halves of the same "Muh Russia" hoax. Both lies made up to hide SETH RICH

zyklon ben does it again

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

HIS NAME WAS

>Are we about to see the biggest military tribunal in world history?

Dear God I hope so.

Everyone I speak to is lying for the feds because I made the mistake of criticizing the US Government after surviving the failed social experiment known as an integrated school and one of their "dreamers" raped me as a child.

It will be so good to watch these psychopaths pay and be able to listen to honest opinions that haven't gone through several bureaucratic focus groups.

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/

>“There are no DNC or Podesta emails that exist beyond May 21 or 22, last email from either one of those groups. What the report says is that some time in late Spring… he makes contact with WikiLeaks, that’s in his computer,” he says. “Anyway, they found what he had done is that he had submitted a series of documents — of emails, of juicy emails, from the DNC.”

>Hersh explains that it was unclear how the negotiations went, but that WikiLeaks did obtain access to a password protected DropBox where Rich had put the files.

>“All I know is that he offered a sample, an extensive sample, I’m sure dozens of emails, and said ‘I want money.’ Later, WikiLeaks did get the password, he had a DropBox, a protected DropBox,” he said. They got access to the DropBox.”

>Hersh also states that Rich had concerns about something happening to him, and had

>“The word was passed, according to the NSA report, he also shared this DropBox with a couple of friends, so that ‘if anything happens to me it’s not going to solve your problems,’” he added. “WikiLeaks got access before he was killed.”

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/

>Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

>Wheeler said that Seth’s girlfriend told him that Aaron Rich had possession of Seth’s cell phones, but Aaron denied it and said “we’re not going to worry about the cell phones.”

>Aaron also blocked Wheeler from finding out about who was at a party Seth attended the night of the murder.

>“All I want you to do is work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it,” Aaron told Wheeler

bigleaguepolitics.com/brother-seth-rich-works-government-contractor-provides-cyber-defense/

>According to a source close to the Rich family, Aaron works for Northrup Grumman, which was named as the fifth-largest defense contractor in the world in 2015. The source did not provide what his specific role is at the company.

>“It’s not just hacking and defending, there’s a lot more to it,” a cyber software engineer at Northrup Grumman says in a video on the company’s website.

Don't we have the greatest military?

We have the greatest military.

Comfy indeed.

>one man called out for sexual harassment
>suddenly millions of other women say they've been harassed to
>really activates your almonds

Holy shit nice get

Damn that palindrome.