JFK Multiple shooters

Yeah so this was released...

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32403853.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf
youtube.com/watch/?v=oJFzhbNd1EI
nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-assassination-files/jfk-files-j-edgar-hoover-said-public-must-believe-lee-n814881
youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BMKYt3ZQcNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Along with this what do you redpiller’s think?

>US tries to kill Castro
>Fails more than 10 times
>Castro has the US president killed
>Dies of old age a couple decades later
I'm impressed.

It's just 1 guy saying this. Castro didn't really have a reason to kill Kennedy. If anything JFK was constantly criticized for being too soft on communism. If it wasn't for JFK Castro would've died 2 years after he took over Cuba...

Hey I remember mega user saying something about past tweets having meaning I don’t have the digits anymore to covfefe. But has anyone searched the archive for the Numeric version?

>Bullet holes in the windshield

If only Johnson didn't have the car immediately restored, just like he ordered Connelly to immediately bring his clothes to the drycleaners. I still say he was involved or at least knew it was happening and didn't stop it.

Ummm have you read the shit? US trying to plot against and working on a way to Assassinate him... ‘poison pills snipers’ etc

How was Castro allowed to get away with it?

That was it.

The Chad Castro vs the brainfart kennedy

If he did it it would be a huge embarrassing episode for the CIA. Rather go with the lone nut than tell the people a foreign leader killed your president

We won’t find out since it’s been with held.... my best guess CIA fags

Bump that’s actually a good theory! I’m interested let’s go Sup Forums

It's not, there is no motive. JFK was accused of being a commie himself and a commie kills him?

I’m talking about the covfefe numbers have we tried to research the archive for that number set? Maybe there is something to it

Can i have direct link?

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf

Someone has to have that number set here user... maybe we can just add docid-…pdf to the archive extension... or maybe I’m wrong lol

I always felt defense contractors wanted lbj in so they could go to Vietnam. That war was very lucrative for them.

>couple decades
Five decades.

>(((Jack Rubenstein)))
Every time.

Bullshit he was accused of anti war... he fired powerful men and got whacked for it along with most of his family. There is a motive and it all comes back to money.

Why was he allowed to live if everyone knew he caused JFK's death? CIA is complacent.

Everyone hated JFK.

The CIA, the Mafia, people in power, (((they))) etc etc etc

Why though? I am too young to have lived in that era. No clue why people hated him.

Yeah seems to be that way same with the clitions... why are they in the JFK report? Source: archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32403853.pdf

He was putting a leash on the CIA

He called out every organization, including (((them))), and laid a foundation for the country to slowly take itself out of (((their))) grasp. One of his famous speeches has him all but saying Freemasons are the reason for the countries woes. Then he was murdered.

I wonder why conspiracy theorists exist...sarcasm.

CIA is incompetent

Here is your answer.... long and not mine but is very detailed...

I wouldn't go that far, they just have their own vested interest in the matters for which they have power afforded to deal with said situations. And it runs totally and utterly against the best interest of the U.S. and her people. They are greedy, soulless, heartless satan worshipping degenerates that have too much power, too much money, and too much time.

These people should have been publicly gassed three decades ago.

I really rather not have this thread slid.

Come on meow Sup Forums, put your autism into it.

Stop the sliding, don't be biding.

odd

I agree 100% that report is from ‘98 wtf? There has to be more all of this shit is connected jfk, 9/11 Vegas pizza gate...

Jesus Christ shes aging like milk

Castro is by all personal accounts a passionate man and the Kennedy administration tried repeatedly to murder him. It's not like Fidel is a "play it safe" kinda guy, he is the guy who was literally advising Khruschev to nuke the U.S. at the height of the missile crisis. I can easily seeing him ordering an assassination attempt on Kennedy after repeated attempts against Castro's own life.

This echo meme has seriously gone out of hand

JFK had the balls to pretty much call out everything and actually do shit about it, and just about a while before he was about to do shit about everything including (((them))), he got shot to death. LBJ came into presidency, and just about anything planned to be done about (((them))) was shelved

Jews were behind this as well.

Czech'd and kek'd.

Chad Kennedy vs virgin castro

>working with Cuban Intelligence
This sadly implies that Cubans have any intelligence at all.

And why are the clitions included in this report on JFK? This was written after congress allowed the files to be released to the general public... the rabbit hole gets deeper

Jack Ruby was Jewish.
He was involved in organized crime.
He organized the assassination.
Multiple shooters, but one of them got caught.
He now has to clean up, as the whole operation is his responsibility.
Kills Oswald before.he has a chance to squeal.
Gets arrested.
Has his organization trying to jew him out of punishment.
Dies in prison a couple years later.

Also reminder that Kennedy challenged the FED, and threatened to expose the globalist conspiracy.

(they)

Wow

Come on Sup Forums some out there has to have a good theory on what the clitions have a document in the jfk files. Let me hear it

holy shit what a champ

The people at Ford Motor company that did the repairs in Dearborn said the car was riddled with bullets. It would be interesting to track down the body shop guys that did the repais.

Also, how can they hold back the info 54 years later? Who are they trying to protect?

>Oswald speaking broken Russian with a KGB operative.

How, he lived in the Soviet Union for years and even his wife thought he was a native because his Russian was so on par.

Anyone read this one yet. It's 4 pages and blurry but is readable. It's from J. Edgar Hoover
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf

"The thng I'm concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin"

>JFK had the balls to pretty much call out everything

Sounds like someone familiar...

>
>>JFK had the balls to pretty much call out everything
>Sounds like someone familiar...

Yep and I think we are getting breadcrumbs.... anyone archive the covfefe? remember when MegaAnon mentioned past tweets would start to make sense.. there are a number I can't remember how we got it it but can someone post it? I have an idea

You mean Dump? Because all he is calling out is Nambia and bing bong bing bong.

Bump

I love it how people are going nuts over facts that "conspiracy theorists" knew for decades.

Whats this from?

Biggest of all JFK wanted to investigate Israel's nuclear program.

> (OP)
>I love it how people are going nuts over facts that "conspiracy theorists" knew for decades.

I wouldn't call it going nuts.. it's more of a validation on subject manners we knew happened and now are seeing it in official reports of the events that happen

X-Files S04E07

Little lizard buddy aint got time for no mickey mouse bullshit

it's basically just the movie about oswald confirmed
mafia, jews, cuba

we meme'd it so hard it literally went back in time

my bet
>vicepresident ordered the assasination, but he was a tool of the military industrial complex
>oswald was a cia plant
>obviously, multiple shooters

It's obvious as fuck Oswald was in deep with the CIA. Why else did he get Russian language tests in the Navy? Why was it so easy for him to return to America after living in Russia and even bring his commie wife with him? Why was his notebook filled with names and phone numbers of agents?

>tfw Mike Enoch is a CIA agent who has been conducting limited hangout operations to prep a large enough % of the population with the truth behind (((who))) killed JFK and causes all the world's wars that the country can actually make it through the ensuing crisis.

>attempting to fire a rifle from a small enclosed drainage area
Goodbye ears!

youtube.com/watch/?v=oJFzhbNd1EI

Provide links or those files don't exist.

Who is Rosseli and why should I give a shit about his account of what happened?

It was the CIA you retard, it's that easy

>earplugs
>suppressor

You are correct. I'm not sure that Castro had even the power to accomplish something like that, but it's hard to argue against him doing it (from his own perspective) when the Kennedy admin tried to assassinate him several times.

Where's all the good threads, they've all archived rip

>suppressor
You meant silencer.

faggots got a point

Ever shot a suppressed weapon? They are not silent. Like a muffler on a motorcycle, it makes the gun loud instead of ear splitting.

It's pretty ironic how similar Trump is to some one like JFK or Lincoln as far as peoples' opinion about him, yet no one really knows just how divisive those presidents were at the time and just assumes that everyone loved them.

Well, this appears pretty damning. It looks like it was released in '97? And what is this? Why does it start with "Mr. Hoover said"? Is it from a novel or something?

nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-assassination-files/jfk-files-j-edgar-hoover-said-public-must-believe-lee-n814881

Too true
>Kennedy
>A fucking Catholic

readin these files are illegal what ever you learn you learn from us

classic

Typical kike smut and vice peddler-- and Commie. It's always the Jews. I wonder if (((Zapruder))) was involved somehow.

You know I don't know much of anything about the JFK assassination but I can remember from a documentary that the story of why Ruby shot Oswald was because he was such a strong American patriot that he just couldn't contain himself

lol

are you dense?
did you, at least, read the OP?

youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM

It wasn't Castro it was the jews

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
Page 64

youtube.com/watch?v=BMKYt3ZQcNw

They are very similar, but JFK was even more redpilled. He was calling out Freemasons in public and praising Hitler.

A lot of credit is being given to those filthy cubans.

/Ourguys/ have been using echos since the 50s.

Castro was a shepherdic jew, Jack Ruby was also a jew.

anyone have the numbers covfefe correspond too? user was asking and I am curious too