I've stopped coming to Sup Forums for a while due to the board culture slowly changing

I've stopped coming to Sup Forums for a while due to the board culture slowly changing.
And now that i've came back it has only gotten worse.
Is this truly the end for Sup Forums? Nothing but newfags and newfags pretending to be oldfags? Not anyone ridiculing a newfag for being a newfag and shutting him down to teach him how to lurk?
No interesting breads but rather the mundane repeating generals filled with nothing but circle jerking, the obvious bait threads filled with newfags gladly gladly sucking faggot OP's bait?
There isn't even a redpill thread anymore to at least feed the newfags with something.
It's all a bunch of newfags seriously taking into heart "muh jews".
I thought this was all just an anime contrarian autistic board filled with making fun of stupid people and doing something nuts irl once in a while.
Please Sup Forums, i've already had enough living in a normie infested life, console me Sup Forums. Console me big daddy Sup Forums.
Console me.

yes jews literally did nothing wrong it was the protestants and catholicucks all along

man i love being a goy
it'll be ok mr. oldfag we got ur back and west civ. will be dope once we reach 45% white

You just need a hug, user.
Things will turn for the best, people grow up, they mature, this is just a phase like all the others, it's a question of time before things go back to normal.

Your board has always been shit just accept it and move on

>Used to browse Sup Forums all the time before the cuckening

Things seriously have changed.

Still thread detected

>There isn't even a redpill thread anymore to at least feed the newfags with something.
It's all a bunch of newfags seriously taking into heart "muh jews".

That's how I know you're a newfag/shill yourself.
If you'd ever been in a goddamn redpill dump you wouldn't be fond of Jews on an ideological/cultural basis neither. ALSO all the refugees from Leddit/retarded newfags have been coming here with neutral stances on most things so I don't even know who you're trying to convince.
Leddit refugees/newfags perhaps?
Useless.
Get a real job.

Yeah... a bunch of newfag niggers.

The same for Sup Forums as well, people publicly say they are underage and no one tries goes ">underage b&" or anything like that anymore. No one cares about anything anymore and it's only furthering my distaste for the whole website

Go to cripplechans Sup Forums it's still decent.

>Implying board culture is a constant and unchanging
>Inwoking x was good at y time now it is z
>Jews were never accepted by 4chinz even before Sup Forums, /new/ and every other board.

The muh joo part proves you are shill.

>"Muh Jews"

Missed that, kike shill detected.
Gas yourself.

The weeds have grown and the air is thick with shilling.

But some of us are still here. The mods were never on our side and now theyve completely abandoned us.

Reddit fags cant tell the difference between b8 and and the big fish. CTR, etc, have taken advantage of it and the place is flooded with bullshit threads.

Godspeed to any oldfags still here. we are truly charlie team. Were never gonna leave btw. No matter how hard it gets. We literally have nothing else to do, nigger-ass-faggot

also sage

>Intentionally add an obvious bait to make the literal bait suckling newfags show themselves
>Faggots really did show themselves

You're either an extremely gullible faggot, or you really are a nufag.
Either way, i am off this board for good now. Good bye faggots, it has been bretty good

Nobody really hates anyone, we just make fun of them.

Let go of your anger. It will consume you.

Go to a Sup Forums board on another chan, they're not as infested with shills

I agree with you but
>not taking muh jews seriously
you only have yourself to blame

Just wondering, OP: do you think that autism is more prevalent here now than it used to be? I have a theory that over time /r9k/ and Sup Forums have been converging as rates of autism increase significantly. Just curious to see if you've noticed the same thing.

>once we reach 45% white
i can't wait for this just to mine the salt from all you simpleminded fucks. way to respond to a post about repetitive newfags by posting newfag cliches, retard.

Lel

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY! COAL FOR YOU!

I wonder what race mixed children will think of this place and its past.

hang in there

literal op

Visit a real chan.

>It's all a bunch of newfags seriously taking into heart "muh jews".
>implying
Lol I still shiggy dig in current year + 5.
The Jews are behind a lot of stuff user. Read "Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald"
Don't bother replying I won't be back.

It's on purpose and there's nothing that can be done about it. This place became a threat so it was exploited using it's kryptonite, newfags. Ride the tiger of this culture change and steer it where you want instead of bitching about it in your shitposting.

> Reeeeeeeeeee I don't want more people to find my special site and be red pilled.

Kys degenerate. I've been coming here for 5 years. No one will give you a medal for 10 years service of browsing 4chin

>implying jews aren't doing anything worth talking about

holy shit you must be a newfag