Anti-Trump South Korean group "BTC" gains traction

>Bangtan Chungneyondan (Bulletproof Youth Group) short for 'Bangmi Trump Tanhaek Chungnyeon Wonjungdan - is a group of chungnyeon or young adults who are protesting for the impeachment of American President Donald Trump after being denied entrance into the United States. In English, the organization is named BTC, which is short for 'Ban Trump's Crazy action'.

allkpop.com/article/2017/10/bts-fans-angry-at-an-anti-trump-organization-for-naming-themselves-bangtan-chungnyeondan

>trumps face on the left

arent all koreans the equivalent of feminists and SJW's though? why would anyone care about this

the best physically removal is pre physically removal

i want to see them get slaughtered by the commies to the north. we should pull out and ban any korean imports and watch them cry.

i guess this means they don't need our help defending against nk, right?

it means if trump glasses pyonjyang and they shell soeul nothing of value will be lost.

Did they receive any donations from a certain billionaire philanthropist?

Most South Koreans are pretty ambivalent towards North Korea and many even see it as more traditionally Korean than their country. They don't want an aggressive US policy on the peninsula.

>Bulletproof Youth Group
>Bulletproof

I want to test this

this. it's like our san fran. total purge worthy tier.

hey maybe with abe's build up you'll be able to.

koreans are considered the niggers of the asian race in that all they do is complain until they get their way in a japanese movie and talk about how they were slaves n shiet

Apparently even plastic surgery cant fix those women.

Wow, six people. Big protest

basically this
in a city with 25 million
and there are weirdo shill groups everywhere pushing cults and shit
most people just go about their day
pic related is a real Korean protest

I see sorosbucks made it to south korea

korean stink of shit.

>Gains traction
>6 ppl

Even in a completely foreign and unknown culture the SJWs look the goddamn same. Are these 'people' even human?

>after being denied entrance into the United States. In English, the organization is named BTC, which is short for 'Ban Trump's Crazy action'.
Lol so there are korean retards

I thought it was about Bitcoin gaining more traction. I'm disappointed.

Shouldn't they be more concerned with the fact that their entire government was recently discovered to be controlled by a shadow government that ordered the deaths of millions of Koreans?

Walked by this 'group' protesting the other day. Literally one or two people shouting and holding signs. Everyone ignored them and got on with their day. Completely ineffectual - like this slide thread.

>I see sorosbucks made it to south korea
been here since the 90s. He was involved in triggering the asian financial crisis which opened the markets to 'investment'.

>we named ourselves the same acronym as bitcoin so you can never ever google us while we try to gain awareness for a thing
leftists lol

>Bangmi Trump
>Bang me Trump

Are we sure they're protesting him?

im looking at 6 people

Koreans don’t want to die a war caused by tweets from the dotard

Those fucking wringing hands

>South Korea literally removed their president for being under the influence of a cult

when you elect good leaders you can talk, gooks

>why cant i leave the first world for first world?!?? Wtf i hate trump now
How the fuck do you even grow up expecting rights to a foreign country. Mind boggling shit desu

Cut funding and kill them.

I wonder why

Oh boy,they are all literally the western steretypes of anti trumpers but the south korean version.

You got
>prude
>fat ugly woman
>beta faggot that hasn't seen a vagina in his life
>bitch that is so high off her own fumes she thinks the world revolves around her
>child that is forced there by their parents
and last but not least
>a dude who i thought was a chick until i took a closer look.

Imagine my fucking shock.

MAYN STREEM METEOR

They hate their country so much they want to move, then decide to hate my country as well because we won't let them.
I seriously hope Kim irradiates these slanty eyed fuck twits

Sage, literally a half dozen gooks who are probably going to have the shit beaten out of them by local police. Commie front orgs still get harassed in S. Korea.

Thanks for posting about this, I am buddies with a fairly high up cop in South Korea and I am going to have him pay these slopes a visit.

Kinda like how the fucking drooling morons posted that Antifa commie kike West Point cadet to gloat and it cost the faggot a military career, nice job.